Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 25. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 108
July 26, 2018, 11:49:18 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

You're saying it right. 20% of their profits need to invest in other investment portfolios. For example, gold, diamonds, company shares and real estate. And any income that you get from cryptocurrency try to please yourself with purchases.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 11:24:12 AM
you can invest in real world businesses , stocks, Treasury Bills And Bonds and also you can invest that saving in your own business ..!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 26, 2018, 11:14:26 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
For me,the wise thing I can do with my savings is to invest  some part of it in bitcoin because there are lot of possibilities that you can gain more in bitcoin rather than saving your money in the bank and I will set aside a little amount for emergency purposes.
I spend most of my savings to invest in Bitcoin and some good altcoin like ETH and NEO. These are the coins that I think in the long run will grow very strong. Although investment in cryptocurrency is quite risky, I believe that the chances of getting great returns are very high and it depends on the time you invest in this market.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
July 26, 2018, 11:03:23 AM
To make a better future of course everything must be done, most people choose the safest thing that is saving in the banks, but for me investment is a better thing even though it is also risky, so I make investment as the main choice.
Activity: 266
July 26, 2018, 10:53:45 AM
For me the money that u saved uo i want to used them fot the future of my child.the savings i been collect will be so precious and important. Saving can be also a life supporter you acan star up a small businesses. Not any kind of busniness that has a big fund but business who can provide and make others life be good at all. Saving can also used to make you being philantrophist so that you can help more to study hard..
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
July 26, 2018, 10:42:53 AM
For me,the wise thing I can do with my savings is to invest  some part of it in bitcoin because there are lot of possibilities that you can gain more in bitcoin rather than saving your money in the bank and I will set aside a little amount for emergency purposes.
Activity: 42
July 26, 2018, 08:29:56 AM
i think that the wiser thing to do with your savings is to do investment and to make double profits and to gain a lot.
Its not easy and nothing happening every time in try to gain double profits many already lost their investment and now living in worst position for these things you must do some research and then invest because this crypto world is very risky and price volatility so becarefull about any investment with greediness

Many projects right here are scam. And investment to expect much profit, will be very dangerous
Activity: 252
July 26, 2018, 08:28:15 AM
If i have a big saving of coin i will trade I just like my cousin . its ok if its a long term trade because i know the it will lead me a much profits
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
July 26, 2018, 08:26:44 AM

Since you have a savings, my suggestion for you is build a business where you can earn a lot and a business that can help your community. In that way you will help other people as well as you gain profit. The both of you will benefit on it and it is a good idea. But still, put on your mind that savings is important for you to have a a money that can get incase of emergencies.
Activity: 22
July 26, 2018, 08:17:26 AM
Saving at least 20% of your monthly salary is good in bitcoin only because it is highly volatile I'm sure you don't need too long of waiting for your capital to be back. Saving while at the same time investing to grow your money is a good idea I must prefer on this compared to let your money sit in the house box without having a profit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
July 26, 2018, 07:05:46 AM
I applied this method earlier this year and it is very effective, giving me more savings than in previous years. In particular, I applied the 50/20/30 rule. In that 50% Costs: food, electricity, house rent, tax, living expenses ... 30% for personal expenses: shopping, entertainment, travel. Lastly, 20% is for saving , room for emergencies, and my future retirement plans. Although my income is not high, but thanks to this method, I can improve my spending and saving more.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 05:25:30 AM
I believe that emergency funds should always be ready to be use and not in a time deposit account. It is also not to be used as an investment fund since it is for emergency not for investment. You don't want to sell all your investment once there is an emergency, that is not just right.  So the wise thing to do is to segregate your money into tithes, investments, emergency funds, utilities, groceries, loans etc.
Savings are savings and it must be safe at all times. Wise thing to do with it is put the half of your savings in an investment which you can make sure it will grow even just a centavo.Without savings, unexpected events can become large financial burdens. Therefore, savings helps an individual or family become financially secure. Money can also be saved to purchase expensive items that are too costly to buy with monthly income.
Activity: 112
July 26, 2018, 04:57:58 AM
Always try not to spend more than what you use to get during the day. Allocate monies to their respective portions. Save not less than 20% of what you get everyday. Remember to spend wisely.
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
July 26, 2018, 04:20:57 AM
I believe that emergency funds should always be ready to be use and not in a time deposit account. It is also not to be used as an investment fund since it is for emergency not for investment. You don't want to sell all your investment once there is an emergency, that is not just right.  So the wise thing to do is to segregate your money into tithes, investments, emergency funds, utilities, groceries, loans etc.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 26, 2018, 04:14:12 AM
It is good to allocate 20% for emergency but not advisable to keep as time deposits, just put it on bank as savings so itbis easily accessible.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
July 26, 2018, 03:53:34 AM
I would suggest that savings will never be invesvested on a 100 percent since we do not know if we will be successful in our planned business. So for me it would be good to atleast set the minimal value or amount that you are not afraid to lose otherwise you will get so panicked each time you will see that you are losing some investment. And fear is not so good for me. It will only cause a lot of trouble.
Activity: 98
July 26, 2018, 03:36:44 AM
Personally, I keep back 30% of my savings as a back up , in case of emergency expenses.
I invest back 50% and then use 10% to take care of me.
Activity: 191
July 26, 2018, 03:28:18 AM
It is better if you invest it because our money is growing here. And 20% is put into the bank so it's our available emergency fund. It is better to be smart because we do not know the market movement.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
July 26, 2018, 02:05:32 AM

The best thing to do with your savings is invest into bitcoins because the market price today is keep on growing so you will surely earn a huge amount of profit or you can start your own business in order to have a passive income.
Activity: 71
July 26, 2018, 01:26:09 AM
I save 20% as cash for emergencies.
40% in bank savings account.
40% in stock and crypto.
This works for me well because 20% of cash still serve me I need money on car or house stuff and maintainance. If I really need money i'll take some money from the savings. But I never take money out of investments. Those money in there will grow over time.
Pages:
Jump to: