Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 37. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
July 04, 2018, 12:15:47 PM
I am prepared to put it in time deposit, to put the it in crypto currency is not advisable because that is my usual thing to do and for me if it is already intended to invest in bank I will not change it and besides it is better to put some of your fund in a safe place than put it all in the risky way.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 12:10:44 PM
first I will regularly save as much as 20% of my salary every month for investment. before getting to know crypto I invest my money to buy land because bisnisi buying and selling land is very promising. after getting to know crypto I moved to try business cryptocurrency, crypto has bigger risk than land business but crypto give bigger profit.
Activity: 62
July 04, 2018, 11:34:59 AM
For me i should buy some important things that can be useful too.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
July 04, 2018, 11:24:22 AM
Saving is never a wise thing to do. You should invest your money instead of saving. Saving is for people do not have the power to risk their money for a bigger profit. There are many places you can put your money in. The cryptocurrency is just an example. You can invest your money in real  estate, opening your own business, etc
Its good when your savings use it to invest because it will help you to double or get bigger profit when you take the risk your savings that you invest. You can make business by using your savings to earn more and get wealth.
Activity: 86
July 04, 2018, 03:17:23 AM
For me I priorities to save money for my son future I invest it in very trusted and secure investment so that I have assurance it will help my son to have a good future.And also it's better you have a business it help you to grow your money  and  you have other source of income.But investing in Bitcoin is also a wise idea it is profitable.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 03:10:42 AM
The wise thing to do with your saving is invest it on a business, it will may help you to grow and multiply. Not just a money that is set aside , but it will help you to your finances.
this is not easy to run a business.it need our sacrifice and money.even startup business, it need our struggle because some time its not run as we plan before.
Activity: 85
July 04, 2018, 02:56:35 AM
The wise thing to do with your saving is invest it on a business, it will may help you to grow and multiply. Not just a money that is set aside , but it will help you to your finances.
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 01:55:43 PM
Buy good coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
July 03, 2018, 12:59:57 PM
That depends on your personal requirement whether you can hold 20% or more as an emergency fund and the remaining in savings. I always prefer 40% to 50% as my emergency fund always so that it will be easy for me to use that for any financial emergency if it is big or small. Apart from that I have that emergency fund utilized for festivals and occasions as well.
Activity: 48
July 03, 2018, 12:58:37 PM
if you want to make the bank rich .. Saving is a wise thing to do  Grin You should invest your money instead of saving in banks ... Saving is for people do not have time to take risk  for a bigger profit. There are many places you can put your money in. for example. You can also invest your money in real estate, us stock , opening your own business, etc
Activity: 10
July 03, 2018, 11:06:24 AM
Saving money for your future is crucial. If you don’t set savings goals and steadily work towards them, you will have to rely on credit when times get tough. You might even need to work through your retirement years to supplement your small government pension. Entering retirement may also be delayed or impossible if you are in debt because you need enough money to make all of your payments.
Activity: 532
Merit: 284
July 03, 2018, 08:37:34 AM
will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency?

To be honest, you can earn a lot more than what you saved. Because according to your strategy only 20% of your earnings will be in the savings. You can invest in cryptocurrency if you want. But be sure that the crypto that you're going to invest it in will provide you profit. Let me tell you a little secret, add this up: Earnings - Savings = Expenses.

Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

Its not wise to let it sleep, Banks will do a decent amount (only if you invest a really large amount), but I'd rather do something else, like trading for instance, just be careful on how you're going to do this.

What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

If you're seeking some real advice, might as well read some beefy articles about saving up money and earn some real profit. The internet is within your reach, use it wisely.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 03:48:04 AM
Savings are one of the best thought to hold some money because we don't know when we need money but through saving, we can easily fulfil our needs when we are in emergency situations. So it is always good to save some money because it might help us in any way.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 03:39:23 AM
I think with that 20% saving you can use it to invest on ICOs, because i have a friend that is really into ICOs and invest his money on it. He always get profit though. So i think if you want get an extra income, you can invest it on ICO. Of course you needs to find out the best one before you invest.
Yes, the best thing to do with our savings is to make it produce a profit. Don't just let your savings sleep because if it is inactive then its just waste time and losing an opportunity to gain profit, invest it and make it grow and if you are thinking some risk then you can allocate some portion for investment.
Activity: 700
July 03, 2018, 03:25:37 AM
I don't save 20% money, but I save 50% income money, after collected with a certain nominal, I take money and buy land.
I really like to invest in gold and land Smiley
Do you like to save money by Deposit in Bank?
I think, that's not good.I really like to invest in gold and land Smiley

Its really great what you done with your income. Gold and properties is most secure investment and its already know for centuries. I am believe its really wise if we saving some of our income and make investment from it. Investment will help us in the future.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
July 03, 2018, 01:39:23 AM
i think that the wiser thing to do with your savings is to do investment and to make double profits and to gain a lot.
Savings are in your benefit if you invest somewhere which makes profit for you then this is a better strategy and planning to bring your savings in use. If you buy products which are a part of daily life then it will be a temporary use and not profitable or less profitable.

A productive investor will invest in a source where getting of huge profit is possible and in this modern world the most recommended market is the market of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
July 03, 2018, 01:36:23 AM
I think with that 20% saving you can use it to invest on ICOs, because i have a friend that is really into ICOs and invest his money on it. He always get profit though. So i think if you want get an extra income, you can invest it on ICO. Of course you needs to find out the best one before you invest.
Activity: 173
Merit: 19
July 03, 2018, 01:20:49 AM
Personally, in my understanding the 20% for emergency fund is actually different from the savings you have for your investment. The reason why it is called emergency funds is because it is  for medical, sudden lost of job, natural calamities and others, something that you can use anytime, something that you can easily access. It should not be on put on a business or investment because once you need it, pulling out your money may cause mopre harm than good if it is in a business or more so investment, what if you needed the money and it is a bad timing to sell your assets, this things are the ones we are avoiding. In investing, there are risks we take and we don't put or emergency saving on it, it is just way too risky.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
July 03, 2018, 01:04:08 AM
To be wise first you need to minimize the unwanted expenses. This will let you save more, and next is the thinking about the further plans. Now bitcoin is the one that could give you good return on your savings if used on cryptos. Before making an entry into cryptocurrency need to learn it in a right way, and the same will help in grabbing good profit.

It's all about prioritizing needs over wants. If you want to save then you should have a list of your expenses and income too so that you will know if you have enough and you can allocate it properly. If you have the savings then you can put some in the bank for emergency purposes and for urgent needs while some would be put as an investment that can at least beat the inflation rate so that your money would still grow. Diversifying your investment is a wise thing to do so that you can manage the risk.
Activity: 350
July 03, 2018, 12:58:07 AM
It's hard to say and depends on the situation. Bitcoin is useless after a big earthquake, but it is very useful during an economic crash and needs to hold crypto and fiat even though I know it's difficult. In the SHTF scenario, it could be the required USD, or gold and bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: