Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 36. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 12:24:43 AM
For me my savings l used it to invest in a business so that l have a stable job for the future. And Bitcoin investment is one of the best investment that you can do. But before you make investment, I prefer to you to gather information first for you to fully understand what is bitcoin and what bitcoin can do.
to run business and investing in cryptocurrency could be good choice for us.we have two source of income  for our money.one for long term and another one for daily.good combination for our life.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 11:23:18 PM
I am used to setting aside some of my income to invest. I think the investment is very important for the long term. although only 10% of one's income if they use it in the investment is a very useful thing.
Activity: 182
July 04, 2018, 11:13:15 PM
For me my savings l used it to invest in a business so that l have a stable job for the future. And Bitcoin investment is one of the best investment that you can do. But before you make investment, I prefer to you to gather information first for you to fully understand what is bitcoin and what bitcoin can do.
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 10:28:51 PM
Im still saving because savings is your funds for the emergency purposes and if i need to use my saving in investment , i go for poultry and farming because i think its good in my place but im still in online job like this to earn more and save more money for the future business that i want .
Activity: 25
July 04, 2018, 09:41:01 PM
If you can not predict the market, have a fiat backup but if you can watch and predict the market carefully. Invest into Crypto with the 20%.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
July 04, 2018, 09:36:37 PM
saving is also a good thing for future savings. But if you want to be more effective is an investment. eg investment in the land, because it is clear that the price of land will never fall and certainly rise. purchasing the current land and for storage in the next 5-20 years is a wise thing.
Activity: 17
July 04, 2018, 09:31:31 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

IMHO
spend it on real objects or people you love, share it, do not let it rot, buy things it simulates the economy everyone wins
if btc or usd crash you have objects you can use now, There is no point to save unless you are saving for a specified cause in which case if you have the funds you should be buying what you need for it and let letting it sit there and go to waste.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 04, 2018, 09:25:14 PM
The wise thing to do is we have to allocate our money for investment and good investment in my opinion this time is bitcoin with invest in bitcoin then our money will increase when bitcoin rise.
Bitcoin is not the only good investment that you can try because there is a lot of good investment in your area or country. Investing is not a good one if you will just go for a one investment. You should also diversify and do some research in the internet to justify your options for investment so you will not get screwed up.
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
July 04, 2018, 09:17:35 PM
The wise thing to do is we have to allocate our money for investment and good investment in my opinion this time is bitcoin with invest in bitcoin then our money will increase when bitcoin rise.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 09:09:11 PM
I think it is foolish to invest your emergency funds to crypto. We are all aware of its volatility. Its value goes up and down from time to time and you might need that money any moment.

We should not put our emergency fund in any investment, its should be in the banks because its easy to withdraw. We should put only our idle money in cryptocurrency. We know cryptomarket is very high volatile and i think we put only money that we can afford to lose
Activity: 308
July 04, 2018, 06:28:51 PM
I am prepared to put it in time deposit, to put the it in crypto currency is not advisable because that is my usual thing to do and for me if it is already intended to invest in bank I will not change it and besides it is better to put some of your fund in a safe place than put it all in the risky way.
I think cryptocurrency is a great place to invest money instead of banking or some other form of investment because cryptocurrency can be very profitable for investors in a short period of time. This is entirely possible if the investor has some knowledge of crypto and financial investments. Let's study it seriously.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 05:49:01 PM
I believe the best thing to do with your savings is to keep them for the hard time of your life. We all going to experience that situation and it’s good to have few funds under the pillow instead of borrowing from relative or friends or even worse:debts. That’s my humble opinion i don’t know what you guys think.
Activity: 308
July 04, 2018, 05:32:16 PM
Its always a wise thing if you save or use your savings in the well being and future of you family. And not use it in vices, gambling, drugs and any other illegal activities.
Yes illegal activities can destroy your life and your family's life, so you should spend your money in important thing that need to life and that's why you have save a lot of money for your future and if you want to invest in digital currency specially in bitcoin, so you will earn huge amount because it will give you big profit by its high price and your future will also secure.
Activity: 504
July 04, 2018, 05:25:34 PM
Its always a wise thing if you save or use your savings in the well being and future of you family. And not use it in vices, gambling, drugs and any other illegal activities.
Activity: 78
July 04, 2018, 03:37:23 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

Invest your extra savings to a good stock market company so that it can multiply. or build some business that you like so even your son or your family future can manage to survive.
Activity: 75
July 04, 2018, 03:37:15 PM
Emergency funds are slated to be used for emergency purposes as such it is very much advisable not to use such money on an investment which would take a longer time to yield interest.
Nevertheless, some of the savings can be used to invest in businesses which could yield interest in a short time to prevent being unaware of emergencies.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
July 04, 2018, 03:25:13 PM
wise thing to do with savings definitely is not to sell but to wait for prices to go back to its normality and to gain as we have to in a proper way.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
July 04, 2018, 02:37:44 PM
Despite what people have probably been telling you for most of your life, big ideas are worthless. Nearly everybody has had a brilliant idea at some point in their lives, and very few of these people manage to turn it into a reality. This is because money, motivation and effort are required to turn dreams into reality, money being the major factor is it can buy the other two, heck it can even buy ideas if you're that dull you can't think of your own. As such, don't invest in simple ideas, only invest in those that are demonstrably profitable.
Activity: 129
July 04, 2018, 02:11:22 PM
The astute activity with your funds is put it in something that gives you a benefit out of that speculation you give which is fundamentally the pith of venture. It is awful to stack your cash in your own particular wallet or vault. It is great to place it in some place where it would in the long run become possibly following a time of being contributed or even months. For individuals who likes to chance, cryptographic forms of money are beneficial for you. What's more, for individuals who do no need much hazard, you ought to put resources into organizations or banks that has built up great notoriety in the general public.
Activity: 199
July 04, 2018, 12:23:44 PM
I think it is foolish to invest your emergency funds to crypto. We are all aware of its volatility. Its value goes up and down from time to time and you might need that money any moment.
Pages:
Jump to: