Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 33. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 09:10:22 AM
For me if we say a emergency fund its good if we save it because we dont know in next day theres a emergency yo come so its good if we save a money so that we can pay or use for emergency and theres a money to for investment so that we have a money to earn in the future.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
July 08, 2018, 07:49:40 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

For me my savings l used it to invest in a business so that l have a stable job for the future of my kids. I have to secure the future of my kids because l don't know what will happen in the future. I'm really thankful for bitcoin because in many things it helps me provide the needs of my family.
Yes I agree with you and for me also I will use my saving for emergency porpuses it is 50% of it. Then, I will also spend it for my wants it is 10% of it and the 30% is that I will save it again and planning to buy a property.
I think it will be good to spend all your money in crypto currency instead of starting any other business right now, we are here only for the sake of profit so invest your money in bitcoin and focus on your aim of being rich, your saving will get more than double if you will spend then in crypto currency, nothing is more beneficial than investing in crypto specially the bitcoin because it is most promising currency to invest your money.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 03:49:27 AM
For me, I'd rather save my savings than invest them.

You can save some money by avoiding all the unnecessary expenses, so you can save more money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 02:33:13 AM
The wise thing  to do with your savings ,if you have this money, make it into half , the first one half of your savings keep it in bank for future use, and the other half engage it with investments like bitcoin or crypto investments , because it is altready proven by everyone who join this investment that their financial status are getter better through this bitcion investment, if it goes well then you can invest you other half in the bank for add investment to bitcoin.

There is a lot to consider in savings like having an emergency funds, maybe some of the savings will converted into business that suits for you and for the future as well.
Activity: 322
July 07, 2018, 11:26:45 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
The wise thing that you can do on your savings is to save that on powerful banks and technology. The real problem is that they belong. I believe that they are respectable in many people have to invest in cryptocurrency is really amazing to invest in cryptocurrency that you have a dream.
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 11:00:21 PM
I don't think that it is wise to follow any strict schemes. Wise thing is to adapt accordingly and efficiently, and to think by your own mind.
I am sure that the best thing to do with our savimgs is to invest it on a great ico just like investing on Subaj, there is no doubt that we csn really able to make many money in subaj, and off course investing on top crypto is really advisable.
Instead of saying that we should invest in that ICO, you should say that qualities of that ICO and how different is that coin to the other cryptocurrency in the market right now because if you can able to say that then that is easy for you to convince people because people are not relying on the opinion but on the facts.
That`s right well I don`t want to waste my money investing if the ICO in which I want to invest is very reliable of using their system or if I get benefits of it someday and besides you`re right instead of suggesting which is better ICO make sure that it has a qualities and how really different is their coin from other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
July 07, 2018, 11:00:04 PM
I usually spend 40% to invest in crypto, the rest I keep. That's the way I do it because I know that the Crypto market is always risky. Maybe they will take away our capital at any time, so do not invest in them all.
a considerable percentage in my opinion. but if we manage to get profit, will be much we can collect from our investment. besides in cryptocurrency better we also invest our money in other portofolio.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 07, 2018, 10:54:15 PM
I don't think that it is wise to follow any strict schemes. Wise thing is to adapt accordingly and efficiently, and to think by your own mind.
I am sure that the best thing to do with our savimgs is to invest it on a great ico just like investing on Subaj, there is no doubt that we csn really able to make many money in subaj, and off course investing on top crypto is really advisable.
Instead of saying that we should invest in that ICO, you should say that qualities of that ICO and how different is that coin to the other cryptocurrency in the market right now because if you can able to say that then that is easy for you to convince people because people are not relying on the opinion but on the facts.
Activity: 126
July 07, 2018, 07:53:57 PM
I usually spend 40% to invest in crypto, the rest I keep. That's the way I do it because I know that the Crypto market is always risky. Maybe they will take away our capital at any time, so do not invest in them all.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
July 07, 2018, 07:52:02 PM
Activity: 196
July 07, 2018, 06:38:45 PM
The wise thing  to do with your savings ,if you have this money, make it into half , the first one half of your savings keep it in bank for future use, and the other half engage it with investments like bitcoin or crypto investments , because it is altready proven by everyone who join this investment that their financial status are getter better through this bitcion investment, if it goes well then you can invest you other half in the bank for add investment to bitcoin.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
July 07, 2018, 06:17:14 PM
Wow! That actually sounds useful and helpful, though it may not suit everyone, I'd probably stick to that rule, maybe it may help me to figure out the best strategy.
Activity: 62
July 07, 2018, 05:02:25 PM
If your not afraid of risk taking then I believe you can invest your savings some crypto currencies. However, since the price of crypto currencies are volatile and unpredictable, you can get a bank account and invest in.
Activity: 75
July 07, 2018, 04:50:29 PM
It is nice to convert some of your spare cash to cryptocurrency
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 04:48:03 PM
Investing in bitcoin and bagging some other good guys ....then sit back and wait for lambo:)
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
July 07, 2018, 03:06:37 PM
When you have much money i think that would be good if you are still investing in other valuable thing and maybe open/learn some new bussiness. That would be good after all
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 02:12:23 PM
It depends on how quickly you need to use those savings. Some might be using it as a deposit for a house, so you shouldn't risk more than 25% of it on the crypto markets. If it's long term not-needed funds then go up to 75% on crypto exchanges

In my own opinion, the best thing to do is start your own business in order to earn more income monthly and with cryptocurrency it was possible because the profit is very high in this industry.
Activity: 462
July 07, 2018, 01:29:56 PM

I would want to make more savings out of my savings meaning I would love to make it grow by handling and manipulating it right. I believe that investing it in crypto would be a better idea for me to earn more through it. I'll keep half of my savings safe and put the other half of it in crypto.
Activity: 122
Merit: 3
sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem
July 07, 2018, 12:53:42 PM
Every man saves his money in some way.It's very hard to save money.Today everything is about money, we are all aware of that.Most people keep their money in the bank.Many people can't save their money, it's very bad.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
July 07, 2018, 12:31:11 PM
The wise thing to do your savings is to use it some investment so that you can make more savings. Just allocate your money in all your need especially in emergency so that you can have money if there is emergency. However, do not put all your money on emergency and just use some amount of money from your savings to investing.
Pages:
Jump to: