Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 35. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
July 05, 2018, 05:18:27 PM
I don't think that it is wise to follow any strict schemes. Wise thing is to adapt accordingly and efficiently, and to think by your own mind.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
July 05, 2018, 05:07:31 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

When we say emergency funds, it means anytime you/we can withdraw or en-cash it anytime we want. Now if I am going to ask by someone, it

is much better to invest some of your savings into cryptocurrency then buy it to all potential coins out there in the platform where you are sure

that you can roll it up in doing trade. Just make sure you know what you are doing when you are in  the trading platform due to if not, you will

be wreck for sure or better not doing it, instead you blame yourself in the end.

Exactly, the emergency funds coming from your pocket is not easy to earn, It will be used for supporting your self when the crypto market is in crisis, It depends on how you will use it, If I have that fund, I will use it in better ways like, creating my own set of coins and alts to buy that have a great potential in making profits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 04:03:33 PM
 think allocating 20% of emergency savings to invest in cryptocurrency is worth a try, although a little risky but worth doing, you should choose the right investment, you can also try on short term deposits and expect a little interest, or you invest your money in stocks return the profit briefly.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 02:51:08 PM
All of my savings, every little extra dollar here and there has gone into crypto. Not the smartest of things to do at the moment, but we will see. Have to take chances.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 05, 2018, 02:44:29 PM
Wisest thing to do with your savings is invest some part of it into potential coins. As the market is in a dip, this is the best time to buy your favourite coins at their lowest price and earn maximum amount of profit.
However, do not invest in pump and dump coins. Instead keep an eye on your favourite coins in the market for some time, observe their statistics and then invest your money. Some of the potential coins to invest in right now are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Monero.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 01:36:55 PM
If you want to make a profit - invest, if you want to save money, hide under the mattress.
Activity: 126
July 05, 2018, 01:29:20 PM
I comprehend that we have diverse routes on the best way to utilize our reserve funds or when we will going to spend to the degree that we won't lament our own particular activities. For my situation, despite everything I favor my reserve funds to be kept some place safe since I know beyond all doubt that I will require that later on. I additionally like contributing my cash to some crypto related business particularly in the event that I have the information and additional cash. For whatever length of time that I question in a specific thing, I would not keep doing that, then again in the event that I am sufficiently certain then I would let it all out.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
July 05, 2018, 01:06:49 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

When we say emergency funds, it means anytime you/we can withdraw or en-cash it anytime we want. Now if I am going to ask by someone, it

is much better to invest some of your savings into cryptocurrency then buy it to all potential coins out there in the platform where you are sure

that you can roll it up in doing trade. Just make sure you know what you are doing when you are in  the trading platform due to if not, you will

be wreck for sure or better not doing it, instead you blame yourself in the end.
Activity: 196
July 05, 2018, 12:48:42 PM
If the liquidity ability of the investment that you are going to do with your "Emergency" fund is very low, then you will fall in to a big trouble at an emergency situation because investing in crypto has a very less liquidity status. Its like you have non-current stocks in your hand. Therefore I suggest to just keep that in a bank account which can be easily withdrew.
Activity: 266
July 05, 2018, 12:37:49 PM
The first thing I will do is to invest some of my money by investing in bitcoin, it is my long-term assets. Then for some more to build a business. Residential business for now is very profitable.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
July 05, 2018, 10:00:47 AM
For me, seperate it from the money you used from your everyday expenses. Don't use your saving in the things that you not needed, 50% of your savings should be preparation for emergency purposes and the other is for investing to make your money grow and to have more savings.

In my own opinion, the best thing to do is just start your own business because in this way you will have income monthly without waiting for the profit of your investments in cryptocurrency.

that is the best thing to do, make another source of income do not lean your back to crypto because we dont know what will happen next, it is better to have an investment due to your earnings here. Make more assets because of crypto.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
July 05, 2018, 09:45:51 AM
For me, seperate it from the money you used from your everyday expenses. Don't use your saving in the things that you not needed, 50% of your savings should be preparation for emergency purposes and the other is for investing to make your money grow and to have more savings.

In my own opinion, the best thing to do is just start your own business because in this way you will have income monthly without waiting for the profit of your investments in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 09:03:08 AM
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 08:58:38 AM
Saving is never a wise thing to do. You should invest your money instead of saving. Saving is for people do not have the power to risk their money for a bigger profit. There are many places you can put your money in. The cryptocurrency is just an example. You can invest your money in real  estate, opening your own business, etc
You have a point it's no use if your money will be stock, an I think a better solution for it is to invest which makes your profit will become bigger.
investing in various portfolios will make our money increase rather than just in the bank. although it has a risk, but it would be better if we use it to invest. we just choose a portfolio with a small risk.
Activity: 58
July 05, 2018, 08:48:50 AM
I think that the wisest thing that you can do in your savings is you should keep the 20% of it for long term savings or as an emergency savings and diversify the rest for investment purposes or making your money grow and that is the best for me since a lot of people are just comfortable with having savings but no investment which is not a good thing for long term basis.
Activity: 373
July 05, 2018, 06:27:13 AM
Saving is never a wise thing to do. You should invest your money instead of saving. Saving is for people do not have the power to risk their money for a bigger profit. There are many places you can put your money in. The cryptocurrency is just an example. You can invest your money in real  estate, opening your own business, etc
You have a point it's no use if your money will be stock, an I think a better solution for it is to invest which makes your profit will become bigger.
Activity: 374
July 05, 2018, 06:13:21 AM
I think the most important is we have a money on hand for emergency case. Just save a part of your money but do not let all money sleep on the bank, invest to earn more.

Good advice. Money must work on you. If you put them into the case, they would don't work and make benefit for you. You can invest money into perspective coins.
Activity: 210
July 05, 2018, 01:32:22 AM
What i know is doing the best thing one is to give back to the Lord what is due to Him, second, since it is more beneficial to invest that keeping it to the bank. Investing has bigger interest than bank and what is not good this time are transaction fees in the bank where in fact we only have minimal interest but fees are too high. but if we invest in cryptos it will double or triple your savings. that is what i know and encourage to do at this point in time.
Activity: 140
July 05, 2018, 12:47:46 AM
Emergency fund should be invested in very safe and liquid funds like time deposits or some mutual funds where they are at least getting some profit/interest and you can withdraw them anytime you want. Keeping them under your bed with reduce their value overtime. Or its entirely the decision of the person with the money, he can do whatever he want with it.
Activity: 84
July 05, 2018, 12:31:19 AM
Its a hard decision to make. Nobody wants to let their money sleep and get some profit by the time. But nobody actually wants risk at that time when he is not worrying about that money and putting that money at any investment will put it at high risk. No matter where you invest it, it will always have some risk. In time like this people ofter choose banks as they do not have any other method left.
Pages:
Jump to: