Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 29. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 08:44:05 AM
in my opinion there is no ideal number. so as not to burden the family economy, it is better to do it as needed
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 08:26:05 AM
it depends on you, if you want you can start at small capital for the practice purpose and if you think you are good enough to get along with the trader then try to trade with big capital
Activity: 42
August 30, 2018, 06:56:37 AM
start with as much as you can afford, because with no experience you can probably lose them, so I think it's best to start with small amounts and gradually increase.
Activity: 70
August 30, 2018, 12:53:19 AM
I think to invest a minimum amount is the best thing. Because any cryptocurrency doesn't have any stable price and any time it can be fall. So you could invest with a little amount. But I don't know how much with you as your capital? Anyway, start trading with a little amount. It should be good for you.
Activity: 48
August 30, 2018, 12:43:49 AM
If you are new in this scene i suggest that you test it with small amounts or money that you can lose if bad things happen . It's hard to start with big money with no knowledge at all because the chance that we lose is high for not knowing what to do and what not to do.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 120
August 28, 2018, 08:23:24 AM
If you are a beginner, you should immediately learn about all the fluctuations of Crypto, study more information. And only then gradually start investing .
Activity: 303
August 28, 2018, 07:23:30 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
It's better to suit your financial ability to invest, if you force investment everything you have, while knowledge of trading is still minimal it is very high risk. it's best to start with a small amount first so that you understand market activities properly
Activity: 98
August 28, 2018, 06:34:06 AM
You can start crypto with or without any capital all you need is real passion for it, that is the most important thing because if you don't have money to invest in any project you can start by participating in airdrops or bounty campaigns which you will earn stakes after participating but I would suggest you go for bounty campaign because you will earn more after completing all the task involved.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 06:11:42 AM
I advise you to start with a small amount of about 200-300 $. And I do not advise you to immediately invest all the money.
Well, I started trading altcoins with an ammount of 0.5 eth.  I got it when i sold my ACC token. When i have acquired my eth, i bought some Token that i believe it will soon rise its value.  I have bought it 0.2 eth and sold it for an ammount of 0.3 eth. I think there is no ideal number except for having ammount greater than the payment for the GAS including deposit and withdraw, in addition you should have enough eth to buy other coins. And if I am to suggest you should have 0.1 eth or greater to fully maximize the capability of buying tokens then solding it at a profitable ammount. Good luck mate.
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 27, 2018, 02:11:53 PM
it all depends on the amount of money you have the more money you have the more profit you get, and when the market is falling like now maybe with $ 1000 is a very good amount to start trading
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 02:04:17 PM
The prices here are not , you can take the Ethereum one for $ 300 , and after 5 years, to come in and say it will cost around 20000 thousand dollars , so I think here you need to choose the coin in which you invest
Activity: 48
August 27, 2018, 01:57:53 PM
I advise you to start with a small amount of about 200-300 $. And I do not advise you to immediately invest all the money.
Activity: 45
August 27, 2018, 10:37:07 AM
The main rule in the beginning: it invest as much as you can lose - and not much upset. The risks are high at the beginning - but it is a great experience and knowledges
Activity: 67
August 25, 2018, 10:58:12 PM
I think that in order to engage in this activity qualitatively, you need at least a couple of thousand dollars. With another budget will be a long and viscous start. One thousand is enough for beginners.
Activity: 111
August 25, 2018, 01:15:39 PM
There is no ideal amount. You know how deep your pocket is go with it, no matter how small you might think it is. Don't ever borrow to invest in the crypto space as this space is highly volatile. Don't trade with emotion and always be contented. Goodluck
Activity: 124
August 25, 2018, 08:00:29 AM
Like almost everyone above you say you have to start with an amount of money that will not affect your life if you lose it. My advice is to start with a small amount and save it for a while. This is because at first, if you don't have experience.
$100 is a lot of money to start with.
I think $ 100 is the minimum amount for investment in cheap and promising altcoins.  And it is better to hold these altcoins on a long term.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
August 25, 2018, 04:22:36 AM
The amount of money for trading should be according to how much that you can afford to loss.  crypto trading is very risky because this activity possible to make loss more than 50% even 90% , and the amount should be not more than 10% of your total money.
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
August 25, 2018, 04:15:42 AM
You need to determine how you understand what Altcoins is and your ability to withstand risks. You need to take some research to have knowledge about the trade. You must be careful to make exact decisions. You must take risks and learn from your mistake, is the only key to success in trading Altcoin
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
August 25, 2018, 03:56:49 AM
Trading is indeed an attractive trend to earn income actively and quickly. But looking at the current market situation, it seems that it is not a good alternative. How can you be able to make a profit if you buy it now then tomorrow the price of the coin you buy actually decreases. So it's better to hold on first, trade when the market situation improves and continue to increase.
Activity: 224
August 25, 2018, 03:55:24 AM

How much you start with does not matter but what matter is how much profit you make, you must know all about crypto very well before you will start investing and also put the amount of money that if you loose it, it will not pain you so much because Cryptocurrency investment is a risky investment you have learn it well.
Pages:
Jump to: