Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 62. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 06:56:10 AM
It is very relative and depends on a person's financial status and the motivation level on how much can he/she can get the risk. If you a beginner, it'd better to trade with small amounts.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 06:52:07 AM
In fact you can start from any amount, if you have a professional trade skills and basic understanding of COINS, starting from $500, you will earn a lot of profit, I suggest you learn knowledge, knowledge is the foundation, and money is the second.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 06:54:39 PM
If you are newbie in cryptocurrency, I suggest that you can start a small amount of trading first, because this industry is very risky, so in the beginning you can accumulate some experience with a small amount of money transactions, which I think is very important.
Activity: 168
July 18, 2018, 06:46:33 PM
There is no amount of money required to join the crypto space, you can start with any amount you can afford to lose, and if you don't have any money you can still earn some tokens doing bounty programs.
Activity: 476
July 18, 2018, 06:39:01 PM
I completely agree with you. There is no ideal amount for investment. A year ago I first invested in the crypto currency. For me it was not a small amount, but I took a chance and did not regret it at all.
Activity: 140
July 18, 2018, 09:24:39 AM
If you plan to invest in reliable coins such as BTC and ETH then I would advise investing a minimum of $ 500.
Activity: 66
Merit: 2
July 18, 2018, 08:36:31 AM
Better star with an amount that will not hurt your budget. you can start a little as an initial investment and gradually
increase by adding the amount of income you receive from your initial investment and i just join some gift campaingn here. Cool
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
July 18, 2018, 08:31:49 AM
Personally, I believe there is no amount too small to start investing with as long as it is your spare money that you won't be bothered about even if you lose it, then you can invest with it but make sure what you are investing in is a very potential coin and is promising.
Activity: 125
July 18, 2018, 08:30:03 AM

I think that everyone chooses the initial deposit. You do not need to invest a lot of money in the beginning, because most likely you will lose them. Start small and if you succeed, you can invest more. When I decided to try trading I lost 85% of my deposit, but I decided to try with a small amount and therefore do not regret it.
Activity: 280
July 18, 2018, 08:25:07 AM
There is no ideal or minimum amount, you can start trading with anything you have as long as you are prepared to lose it without getting stressed about it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
July 18, 2018, 08:14:07 AM
Perhaps you wouldn't believed this but I myself have tried to do altcoin trading with starting capital of just $10. I just wanted to try to do trading then and just would like to know if I could really earn by applying the principle of 'buy low sell high'. My goal is to double my investment and I kinda succeeded because from $10 I made it and withdrew $50. Am so happy during those time where it still quite easy to make some profit with altcoins. But things change and now it's not that easy anymore to make gains out of small capital. Just spend your extra fund and never rush to make profit because it really takes time before you could make a good harvest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
July 18, 2018, 08:13:55 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

Hello, you can start trading with any amount. To start trading and gain experience, the advise should start with not much money. Good luck!
Activity: 27
July 18, 2018, 08:13:34 AM
A very interesting question...

everybody likes trading crypto. But Someones haven't any correct idea how can we do it? In my opinion is, we all can trading altcoins. But first of all, we need to very very important two things to it. Number one is money. Number two is knowledge. we can find out more information about crypto through Google, Bitcoin forum.blogs and etc... And Then we need money for trade. I think 1000$ is good to start it.

The important thing is money depends on the trader.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
July 18, 2018, 08:06:33 AM
it doesnt matter for how much you sould start to invest in cryptocurrency, i think you have made a very good step for investment as long as you put it not in one basket, which means you probably should analyze or doin some research very well for some coins you want to invest. and i would suggest to every cryptocurrency investors to hold their investment for long time period to get or to make enough profit.
Activity: 196
July 18, 2018, 07:58:30 AM
You should not forget that this segment is still quite young. And this creates certain risks. You can just make a fortune as quickly as you lose all your investments. Due to market instability, rates can rise sharply and fall. Such investments are clearly not for the faint-hearted people.
Activity: 57
July 18, 2018, 07:57:55 AM
I think is not the matter of amount but the most thing is that you need to start with some amount may be like 15% to 20%, that you know that you can make a profit even with a small investment. The main thing that for you it was not at a loss.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
July 18, 2018, 07:46:02 AM
Well it really depends on you sir on how much you want to start to invest. In my experience on my first time to trade in altcoin, i just spend my money maybe $400 to $600 for trading on which coin do i want to trade. I may not have a lot of money but i just trying to trust my self for i can be a good trader . So as of now i had a good experience on trading and got short or long term profit. Always remember, if you buy some coin you must trust the coin will have a good future and can rise, and keep on holding it as you can and never loose hope on it.
Activity: 58
July 18, 2018, 07:26:56 AM
1st you can practically start at any amount you want, there is no minimum or maximum amount in buying altcoins, unlike the traditional trading wherein there are boardlots you need to meet before you can buy shares. My advise is if you are a begginer and just would like to test or try buying some altcoins start with an amount that you are comfortable loosing. i am not saying that you will loose your money when you buy altcoins but buying coins is a high risk especially that the market is highly volatile, it can make you or break you. invest in small amounts until you get the feel and confidence. Once you are confident enough now you can invest big but be sure to stay on budget, avoid making debts just to invest i would recommend to us your hard earned money in investing. You should also start researching first historical data of the coin you want to invest in if it has some potential to earn you money, researching before buying will go a long way.
Activity: 126
July 18, 2018, 07:24:51 AM
I don't think someone over here can suggest an amount for you since you know your strength more than anyone here. Going for 20% of your income will be cool if you don't mind. Make sure you choose well in the coins you want to invest. You can check on this forum on how to select good ICO's. There are a lot of topics like that here.
Activity: 123
July 18, 2018, 07:23:35 AM
There is really no definite amount that one needs to start trading., any amount can do, just don't use too little and don't commit too much as the crypto platform is one very unpredictable one., You can start small and grow as time goes by as the expereience you will arn will see you through, just take time to get to know the platorm
Pages:
Jump to: