Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 58. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 12
July 28, 2018, 12:21:51 PM
How much capital is not important. The most important thing is that you can make a profit from the initial capital spent, if you have enough market experience then invest, if you are new, I think you should not join too soon. For investment, join the free tokens search program.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
July 28, 2018, 12:21:16 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
It depends on the specific broker (exchange), what is the minimum deposit.
And also it depends on how much you would like to earn. If you invest 100USD, if you will be able to earn 10% per month, you will get 10USD, is it enough for you? Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 12:18:59 PM
You must invest the amount that you are not afraid to lose. This is due to the fact that most new investors lose all their starting capital at the beginning of investment activity.
it's because of the lack of knowledge in investing in cryptocurrency so many beginners who lose their funds, I think if you want to start investing in cryptocurrency should know what is in it so as not to lose, and about the initial funding better start with some of the funds you have.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
July 28, 2018, 12:13:12 PM
determining how much capital it needs will never meet because it depends on our ability, but invest only the clean money from your needs in the real world so as not to make a headache when the loss. start a small investment for the token ico who just got into the market in my opinion would be nice. buy tokens that are cheap and hold some time
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
July 28, 2018, 12:10:05 PM
You must invest the amount that you are not afraid to lose. This is due to the fact that most new investors lose all their starting capital at the beginning of investment activity.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 12:07:53 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
adjust it with your money budget now, but do not be too hopeful, because the market is not good, you can invest into bitcoin etherum or bch, my advice is bch because the coin rate is pretty okay among other coins are down, good luck friend
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 12:01:05 PM
You can start even with 100$. Ian Balina has started with 100 bucks only. Then chose two great infrastructure ICO projects and invest 50/50. But do your homework properly. Good projects will give you at least 2-3x. After that continue following the same strategy.
Activity: 48
July 28, 2018, 11:52:41 AM
You can start trading or investment activities with any amount that you are not afraid to lose. But you must remember that your profit depends entirely on the amount of investment.
Some people can profit from the coins that have a upward direction though they need to know that there is a lot of people that will rig the price so other people can't make any money on it.
Activity: 70
July 28, 2018, 11:51:30 AM
To be honest, there is no exact number or amount required to start in cryptocurrency. Of course the amount of profit depends on the amount of capital. The higher the capital, usually the higher the profit but its not a guarantee. Its also depends on the type of crypto you choose. Bitcoin, ethereum, and other stablished coins are usually the best choice.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
July 28, 2018, 11:48:25 AM
You can start trading or investment activities with any amount that you are not afraid to lose. But you must remember that your profit depends entirely on the amount of investment.
Activity: 80
July 28, 2018, 11:47:12 AM
You can start with what you have or what you like. There is no requirement but just a little tip, start big because it will give you a little headstart or advantage. But you must understand that investment is a risk. Therefore knowing what you are doing will give you advantage as it will give you a open mind understand things and to develop yourself more. If you do you're research and have patience you can make some nice profit this way..
Activity: 98
July 28, 2018, 11:42:48 AM

Thanks!

Dealing with Crypto-coins does not have anything to do with an ideal amount. You put in as much money as you can. Just make sure you are convenient with it and don't start or invest with an amount that will make you go broke if the crypto-market experiences some kind of negativity. 

Also know that, the more you invest with, the more gains or loss you are liable to incur. So one needs to come up with a solid financial startegy.
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
July 28, 2018, 11:27:53 AM
I do not think that there is an ideal amount when you start investing or trading, what matters is that you have already taken the first step, be in the game. Remember the old saying never put all your eggs in one basket, diversify and also make sure that you are well aware of the risks you are about to face when you are in this business. Personally, I started small but I add to my investments every time I can, when the market is dry or when I earn great number of tokens from some campaigns, I make sure that I add into my investments and then cash out and withdraw some for my needs and for my family's needs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 28, 2018, 11:15:22 AM
How do you set a profit? And what is the profit per transaction? From there you can customize the amount of investment most appropriate. But most investors today are losing money
Activity: 139
July 28, 2018, 11:11:19 AM
Its totally depend on how much you can afford there is no limit, So think about it how much earnings you want then decide how much you want to invest.
There is no appropriate amount to invest in crypto.
Activity: 150
July 28, 2018, 11:06:46 AM

Thanks!
I think the minimum worth investing is 200-300 $.  And I advise you to invest this amount in cheap promising coins.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 11:03:53 AM
It depends. If you need it in terms of market research and feel how the money is moving in this environment, there are opportunities to invest 500-1000 rubles. If we are talking about investments, it is better to consider the amount of $1500-2000.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 01:44:47 PM

Thanks!
I'll give you some advice. The sum matters only for you. If you want to get experience, and not manage thousands of dollars, then $ 100 for the first time will do. So you will learn the basics of trading and you will be able to assess your strength.
Activity: 228
Merit: 101
July 27, 2018, 11:23:18 AM
If you really want to join in cryptocurrency world just start with as much as you can lose without regrets, because investment is always very risky.

Starting in a small amount is a good start as a beginner, it is about trying out things since you don't have any idea on what you are doing, so spending a little on start is just a precaution, either you make profits or not, what's important is that you learned about your mistake. Then, after that you could start investing more and more until you knew what you are entirely doing.
Activity: 126
July 27, 2018, 11:19:26 AM
There is no fixed amount )) since you can start with the minimum . it all depends on you what amount you are willing to risk, in case of failure that nothing happened to you
Pages:
Jump to: