Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 60. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 07:14:32 AM
In my opinion, I think it is best to start on a little amount. Know first what you're dealing with, be good at it. If you become an expert on trading altcoins, that small amount may become big.
Activity: 144
July 25, 2018, 01:57:47 PM
I think it's worth investing at least $ 300.  And I advise you to invest in ETH because it is a good and reliable coin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 11:49:29 PM
before making an investment, you want to recognize the essence of the crypto currency marketplace and all the benefits, negative aspects and dangers that you may face. I consider this already wrote in advance, however i'm able to repeat the main rule: invest as lots money as you are not afraid to lose!
Activity: 125
July 23, 2018, 12:10:24 PM
If you are just starting to invest, it's better to invest a small amount.  But if you already have experience, you can try to invest $ 1000 and more.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
July 23, 2018, 11:00:28 AM
It is difficult to advise accurately, each of us has different possibilities. I would advise you to start with a sum that will not be a pity to lose if you make the wrong decision in the market. It is necessary to remember the risks.
Activity: 163
July 23, 2018, 10:38:59 AM
The more you invest, the more profit you can get, but I do not advise you to invest all the money at once.
Activity: 52
July 23, 2018, 09:55:27 AM
The first is to find currency pairs with a large spread. Because the alt coin markets are new and undeveloped there are still not enough market makers, there are often times when the spread becomes fairly large for some markets. The second is to post small offers close to the market price, but larger offers further away.
Activity: 120
July 23, 2018, 09:51:44 AM
I think that there is no certain amount from which you can start your investment . The main thing is not to confuse yourself with financial difficulties in life .
Activity: 147
July 23, 2018, 09:49:24 AM
Start investing from $ 300.  And I advise you to invest in 2 or more coins.  This is the safest option.
Activity: 47
July 23, 2018, 09:40:49 AM
You are the only one who can answer on your question because we are all different in the amount that we will invest in trading but you should be wise in investing your money. So that you will earn big.
Activity: 135
July 23, 2018, 05:12:02 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

no ideal number for investment, all depends on our financial ability. each person has a different financial ability, so you can adjust to your finances. but if you want to start from the first time you have to start with a small amount first, if you later get the benefits you can add investment.
Activity: 170
July 23, 2018, 01:52:06 AM
I think to begin exchanging for little benefits I figure any can be beneficial. In the event that you are a man who needs to get enormous benefits at that point do it with a sufficiently huge capital also. With the goal for you to get a major benefit so you are happy with your exchanging comes about. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you have any questions, don't exchange.
Activity: 294
July 23, 2018, 01:44:09 AM
I believe that this should be the amount that you will not be sorry to lose if unsuccessful investments. In General, when I started doing it I was advised to start with about $ 500
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 07:24:08 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

You can start at whatever amount you wanted as your capital but remember that your profits will varies from the amount you invested with since you started your trading journey.
Activity: 98
July 22, 2018, 07:22:16 PM
Just because I start at $ 100 when I trade and I earn $ 20 per week so I'm getting my total investment of $ 120 so I have to start trading so you have to learn first so you do not get lost when you're going to trade your money
Activity: 386
Merit: 178
July 22, 2018, 03:00:06 PM
start with a small part, not all of your personal fortune. diversify risk and invest in different cryptographic currencies. it is a good option to invest in a lump sum that will not hurt you if you lose. I do not think there is an ideal amount to start the ticarete.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform
July 22, 2018, 12:49:55 PM
If you are not experienced, it shouldn't be for example $50.000 for sure. It depends on your wealth and experience.

$50,000 dollars is a huge number lol. That's too much for someone who is just starting in crypto (assuming you are an average person with an average wealth status). I'd say just start with a little bit. Maybe a couple hundred dollars and see if you would be really interested.
Activity: 112
July 22, 2018, 12:47:47 PM
if you think you have enough skill and have good trading plan you can start by $1000 or more but make sure that free money that willing to lose because no body can guaranted you will get profit.
Activity: 189
July 21, 2018, 12:06:22 PM

Thanks!
If I were you, I would start at a little budget. Just invest what you could afford to lose these days. I start with a small investment first if the project is in ICO phase then check if its doing good. I would suggest few projects like Liven and RedCab that are working in real time markets, these are my top picks for 2018.
Activity: 112
July 21, 2018, 10:44:49 AM
It depends on you, I'd prefer to invest just my spared money and not the money that I need badly, so do your math according to your savings, there's no magical number, you can easily start with little and see that amount multiplied by the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: