Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 59. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 10:48:48 AM
There is no universal solution, it all depends on your financial capabilities. The important thing is to do a thorough research before investing, but the more our investments the more chances to earn profits in accordance with expectations
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
July 26, 2018, 03:57:09 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

My candid advice is to start with any amount you are willing to loose. The Cryptocurrency space is faced with uncertainty, you can make excess profits and could also loose all your money. Its wise to invest any amount that isn't for immediate use and you can give out effortlessly. Trading is a bit technical and requires some level of skill and dexterity.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 02:14:21 PM
If you really want to join in cryptocurrency world just start with as much as you can lose without regrets, because investment is always very risky.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 01:50:50 PM
There are no limits as we do with other markets,one can start investing with as little as 50 USD .You could register in a reliable exchange and start trading immediately.
Activity: 66
July 26, 2018, 01:47:51 PM
Depends on how much you want to get from your investments. More you invest, more you will get, however, you have to always remember that you can invest all and gain profit or invest all and lose everything you have invested. I saw people who managed to gain a huge profit and they started with only 100$
Activity: 218
July 26, 2018, 01:45:33 PM
There is no roof for the start amount of money for your investments. You can start with one million and lose it all and you can start with ten thousand and get to one million, I don`t think there is an ideal number. There is minimum, I would say it is around $5 000 mark.
Activity: 150
July 26, 2018, 01:27:19 PM
I think it's better to start investing with the amount that you are not afraid to lose.  I do not advise you to invest all the money at once.
Activity: 224
July 26, 2018, 12:32:09 PM
Start with a small amount, play with it and when you think that you understand crypto, then you go higher. Also don't invest more than you can afford to lose.
After all crypto is still a gamble and a project where you are investing, can shut down at any time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 12:31:41 PM
There is no fixed amount that you can actually invest in crypt currencies, but my advice is not to invest everything, because the price can grow or fall at any time, invest an amount that you can afford to lose without any problems .
copper member
Activity: 252
July 26, 2018, 12:30:48 PM
i Am Always Start With Caution because Altcoins always go up and down the value. if You Had no Previous Experience you Should Start Small and see how you perform. whether you are a daily Trader or a Long term investor. 
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
July 26, 2018, 12:25:24 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
that's not certain. each person has their own dose. I personally started trading with only $ 250 of capital. and that I continue to grow. The main capital of bitcoin trading is patience and the ability to read charts. so that any capital money can still be developed. If you start smaller you can.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
I can Provide Targeted Telegram Members
July 26, 2018, 12:24:24 PM
In starting trading, start with the amount that you can afford to lose but study trading first, watch a couple of basic tutorial on YouTube or read articles about basic trading then apply it when you actually trading. Smiley
Activity: 56
July 26, 2018, 12:15:54 PM
If you are a beginner you can try with $ 50 to buy cheap coins that have potential for your long-term investment. such as stellar, cardano, nxt, ripple, and doge.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 26, 2018, 12:08:39 PM
you can start with small amount, like 1eth or 300$, but of course, the smaller your capital is, the smaller profit you will get. so if you want to earn more profit, you must start with a big value.

Investing in a small amount of money is very important because if you do not have the experience and knowledge in this market, even with big investment you still can not get profit from this market.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
July 26, 2018, 12:06:11 PM
It depends on what we follow, if crypto trading then with $ 100 then we have started can start to get profit, but if want to invest ICO of course we have to follow rule minimum amount to invest ICO which usually 0.5 ETH or more than $ 220.
Activity: 168
July 26, 2018, 12:04:05 PM

Thanks!
I think it's worth investing 500-1000 $.  And it is worth investing in at least 2 coins.  I do not advise you to invest only in one coin.
Activity: 89
July 26, 2018, 10:49:13 AM
you can start with small amount, like 1eth or 300$, but of course, the smaller your capital is, the smaller profit you will get. so if you want to earn more profit, you must start with a big value.
Activity: 120
July 26, 2018, 10:37:21 AM
If you want to trade, you should start with any amount of your funding . If not.you can start with a signature .
Activity: 134
July 26, 2018, 10:35:19 AM
I suggest you to start with the amount that you can afford to loss, else with a small amount as capital. Because, you're entirely new and it takes little time to learn about the same. Just start with a small amount and learn with every successful trade that you have, there would be times that you lose but i'm sure you will learn as time goes by. If I were to give an optimal amount, I guess 0.1 BTC is a good investment  Grin
Activity: 42
July 26, 2018, 07:16:42 AM
There’s no fix amount because it depends on how much money you have and how much you can invest.
 Undecided Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: