Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 66. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 03:19:31 AM
I started trading with 100 dollars. Soon I realized that this is very small and added to this amount $ 900. But theoretically, you can trade with very small amounts.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 03:17:10 AM
I think before you go deeper into investing you should make sure that you have enough knowledge about how to trade. to get profits It depends on your strategy and in my opinion the bigger the investment it will make a bigger chance to get profit as expected.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 03:16:16 AM
In the event that I were you, I would begin at a little spending plan. Simply contribute what you could stand to lose nowadays. The first occasion when that I've put resources into an ICO was $10 each from Blackmoon Crypto and Paragon Coin.

I've additionally put $10 in Plexcoin (in spite of the trick issue and its capture organizer), which I don't lament at all in view of the little sum I spend (who knows it may surge once more). Simply don't put all investments tied up on one place when putting resources into a digital money or ICO.
Activity: 154
July 16, 2018, 02:51:44 AM
I started with $ 100 , but the more you are willing to invest the more you can earn
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
July 16, 2018, 02:29:10 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.
We must understand that there is no universal recipe in this market. But the principle is - without money there is no money to earn, so the more you invest, the greater the chance to get more profit. Or lose  Smiley
Activity: 43
July 16, 2018, 02:26:31 AM
i dont really think it matters, fast learning is more important Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 164
July 16, 2018, 12:58:21 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

Rule number 1 is to trade only with what you can afford to lose.
I started trading with only $50 per week, then added every week until I got a hang of it.
I agree.  It is better to start with a small amount.  And if everything goes well, it's worth investing some more money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
July 16, 2018, 12:51:12 AM

Thanks!

Rule number 1 is to trade only with what you can afford to lose.
I started trading with only $50 per week, then added every week until I got a hang of it.
Activity: 173
July 15, 2018, 12:16:59 PM

Thanks!
Start with excellent coins like lamden, wanchain and cardano. These are some top coins right now in 2018 and they shall be very high as soon as they get new listings on new exchanges.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 11:56:27 AM
Well you cab start at any price it can be high or low but if you are starting try to trade that you can easily gain and easily loss like 20$ at first and then go up and up so whenever you are in the high one you now know what to do better
Activity: 188
July 15, 2018, 11:54:59 AM

Thanks!
It is a must to be very clever in investing. As an investor, think about all aspects. Just be sharp and make sure that no matter what, coins like prg, kmd and lisk are going on top right now and they shall rise very soon.
Activity: 103
July 15, 2018, 10:05:40 AM
I think it depends on how much you are not afraid to lose.  If you invest in crypto then this does not guarantee that you will make a profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 09:52:29 AM
You have to calculate how much you can allocate for this case. So that you don't feel aggrieved. Because do not forget that at any time you can lose it.
That is right you are the one who can answer your question just invest the money what you can afford to lose here because nothing was sure here in crypto that's why it needs your hardwork here for you to be successful.
Activity: 115
July 15, 2018, 09:35:05 AM
$ 100 I think is enough to practice trading, add when you feel you already understand and understand how trading gradually, because this is not gambling is buying and selling.
Activity: 168
July 15, 2018, 09:32:32 AM
I think for the start will be enough 200-300 $, especially if you plan to invest in cheap and promising coins.
Activity: 38
July 14, 2018, 07:25:56 PM
There is no perfect number. My most loved counsel is dependably this: Invest a sum that wouldn't hurt you fiscally regardless of whether you lost every last bit of it. In spite of the fact that we as a whole seek after the best and need to make benefit, the crypto condition (particularly the altcoin condition) is exceedingly unpredictable and you never realize what may happen tomorrow.
Activity: 84
July 14, 2018, 04:07:13 AM

Thanks!

There's no such thing as an ideal number to start with. It all depends on your capacity. For example if I say you should invest 3 mil USD, would you do that? Course not because ideal number depends on the person. I suggest since you're new here, spend some money that you don't mind losing.
Activity: 140
July 14, 2018, 03:58:20 AM
Although we all hope for the best and want to make profit, the crypto environment (especially the altcoin environment) is highly volatile and you never know what might happen tomorrow.
Activity: 192
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 14, 2018, 01:14:50 AM

Thanks!

I think the ideal number does not exist, but the more you enter the big amount, the more profit, but all have risks, so be careful in your choice.
Activity: 35
July 14, 2018, 01:06:44 AM
For me I began exchanging altcoins with an ammount of 0.05 eth. I got it when I sold my ACC token. When I have gained my eth, I got some Token that I trust it will before long ascent its esteem. I have gotten it 0.03 eth and sold it for an ammount of 0.07 eth. I think there is no perfect number aside from having ammount more prominent than the installment for the GAS including store and pull back, also you ought to have enough eth to purchase different coins. in the event that I am to recommend you ought to have 0.1 eth or more prominent to completely augment the capacity of purchasing tokens then solding it at a beneficial ammount.
Pages:
Jump to: