Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 84. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 509
June 13, 2018, 06:01:31 PM
If you ask me what would be the ideal number, my answer is there is no ideal number. So you can tart with as much as you want and you can. But you must understand that investment is a risk. Therefore knowing what you are doing will give you advantage as it will give you a open mind understand things and to develop yourself more. If you do you're research and have patience you can make some nice profit this way. So start it with a good way and you have prepared with mature.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 02:31:07 PM
There is no limit or smallest amount you "should" or "could" invest here in Bitcoin but I would say you should start maybe with $100. But take note that right now, the market is on a red status and it is going down. Though that should also give you motivation to buy since this right now is a buy time.

With 100$ I would just buy some EOS and Cardano and hope for them to double.
Activity: 126
June 13, 2018, 01:09:38 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

There is no limit or smallest amount you "should" or "could" invest here in Bitcoin but I would say you should start maybe with $100. But take note that right now, the market is on a red status and it is going down. Though that should also give you motivation to buy since this right now is a buy time.
Activity: 126
June 13, 2018, 12:47:15 PM
It's up to you. Everyone has different mind. Maybe ideal amount that you think it's different with ideal amount that another people think.
Activity: 99
June 13, 2018, 12:37:25 PM
I think this depends on how rich you are and how you think about this market, it is a gambling game for newbies since they do not do much research at first.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 10:53:52 AM
When the time i start trading i invested a 1000$ for learning purpose this value is a good start, but think the other factor like the fees or what site do you want to start trading there are exchange site that has a small fee but lots of them will kill you in a high fee. But i feel you can start with what you can afford.
In ny experience, even though I don't have money, I still work on Bitcoin; because money is not required before you get into forum, you just need look and join in campaign.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 10:53:42 AM
So it's hard to answer, I would say it's easier, invest so much money as it's not a pity to lose with the worst of circumstances!
Activity: 63
June 13, 2018, 10:51:55 AM
When the time i start trading i invested a 1000$ for learning purpose this value is a good start, but think the other factor like the fees or what site do you want to start trading there are exchange site that has a small fee but lots of them will kill you in a high fee. But i feel you can start with what you can afford.
Activity: 164
June 13, 2018, 06:38:48 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.
Oh, what an unfortunate time it was to start trading. Now, too, is not the best time to invest. We have to wait until the market starts to grow, now it is falling, it's pointless to buy tokens.
Activity: 182
June 13, 2018, 06:35:14 AM

Thanks!

in my opinion, Start with as much as you can. But you must understand that investing is a risk. Therefore, knowing what you are doing will give you a profit. And you are only investing how much of your extra money, or the amount you are able to lose, so you have to be very careful when investing
Activity: 95
June 12, 2018, 10:24:42 AM
There are no ideal number for everyone for investment. You should spent what you are afford to lose, because this is high risk investment which you could lose your money without knowing the basic knowledge. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 108
June 12, 2018, 07:26:12 AM
Start with as much as you can. But you must understand that investment is a risk. Therefore knowing what you are doing will give you advantage as it will give you a open mind understand things and to develop yourself more
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
June 12, 2018, 03:35:23 AM
Friends, I think there is no ideal number. You may want to simulate trading. This is the best. You can learn first. Then judge according to your own experience. Use money to invest again. I just didn't study. So it caused a loss.
Activity: 93
June 12, 2018, 01:53:07 AM
It doesn't really matter how much money you need to invest. You should learn about encryption first. If you're rich. You can invest multiple COINS. If you don't have enough money. You can try to join the bounty and earn some rewards
Activity: 210
June 12, 2018, 01:50:05 AM
Start trading with your spare cash so that you will not be on the panic side, this is a volatile business you only trade with money you can let go and grow it.
Activity: 210
June 12, 2018, 01:42:14 AM
I believe that there are no ideal number to start investing in crypto, the best that all has been recommended is invest in any funds that you are afford to lose. Do not spent money that you are not afford it to lose.
Activity: 93
June 12, 2018, 01:38:14 AM
It depends on how much money you have. I recommend that you invest 10% of your money in encryption. You have to understand the risks of encryption. But in the long run, the development of encryption. You can still invest.
Activity: 91
June 12, 2018, 01:36:12 AM
The amount to start depends of how much you can afford to loose. So I think you should know that cryptocurrencies are high risk investments. If you had no previous experience you should start small and see how you perform, whether you are a daily trader or a long term investor.
Activity: 98
June 11, 2018, 09:12:01 AM
There is no minimum or maximum, but you have to be sure you are still alive if you lose your money. So make sure to not invest all your hard earned money into altcoins.
Activity: 350
June 11, 2018, 03:17:29 AM
there is no ideal number or percent. try to invest those money which you can be lost and you won't live under the bridge. I use 10% of my profits to invest in crypto. And invest in projects with working product, such as REMME

Try to invest only the amount that you can afford to loose. this is the classic advice that every investors give to newbies. You can start actually with a small capital but you need to study first the projects that you want to put your investments before you go.
Pages:
Jump to: