Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 83. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 05:29:50 AM
You need to decide for yourself how much you are willing to put into this market and that money should not be the last for sure, as they can be lost very quickly.
Activity: 194
Merit: 11
June 17, 2018, 05:27:00 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

I think you need 1000$ for start trading, 40% btc 30% alt 30% usdt. Goodluck boy!!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 17, 2018, 05:24:17 AM
I'm not sure that someone will tell you the exact amount necessary for investment.  I know examples of people who started with $ 100.  But they each month postponed an additional amount of money to expand their capital.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
June 17, 2018, 05:18:49 AM
Ideal number didn't exist . I think it is an unique for each investor and this would be amount that you are willing to lose . You don't need to start with thousands dollars , unless it is insignificant amount for you , because as a newbie you will most likely lose a most part of it .
Activity: 73
June 17, 2018, 05:03:56 AM
I think there is no limit to the nominal amount of investment, but surely the greater our investment makes the greater chance to earn profits according to expectations. and the important thing is to do a thorough research before investing
Activity: 224
June 17, 2018, 04:58:36 AM
Dear friend,
You can start with 50$ for learning and testing you trading knowledge. That's enough amount for you to try it and get the benefit. Good luck to you!
Activity: 74
June 17, 2018, 04:46:15 AM
 Here the matter is individual, because the real personal responsibility, the weightedness of their actions, the personal risks of their own invested capital and the result is estimated by personal professionalism or mediocrity, then who already how it will turn out.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 11:24:13 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

It depends on the trading or exchanger site some exchanger accep minimum of 20 dollars but if you start with this small amount the fees will kill you. The ideal investment for trading is around 100 bucks or more.

Starting with $100 in market right now, we can get a lot good coin. Most token/coin price right now drop more than 50% and i think with $100 investment we can have enough amount token/coin to hold
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
June 15, 2018, 11:06:32 PM

Thanks!

It depends on the trading or exchanger site some exchanger accep minimum of 20 dollars but if you start with this small amount the fees will kill you. The ideal investment for trading is around 100 bucks or more.
Activity: 82
June 15, 2018, 11:03:51 PM
I think no ideal number it's depends of how much you can afford to lose  or hurt your financially. Even though we all hope to  earn high profit, the cryptocurency is a high volatile and we don't know what will happen tomorrow.
Activity: 49
June 15, 2018, 01:41:04 PM
I am pretty sure that he would lose a whole bunch of money if he invests into a coin like EOS. He would make more BTC if he invests in ADA.

What's wrong with EOS? Why would he lose money?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 15, 2018, 04:07:21 AM

Thanks!
Strange question... You can start even with 10$ for learning and testing you trading skills)))
And if you will be successful you can try to trade with bigger amount of money...

Yes, the smallest investment in the cryptocurrency can be used as a kind of a test. With 10-50 dollars, you do not risk at all but here, you will understand the methods of trading, and choose one of the strategies.

And that will be great start up and what's good here is you don't need to risk big amount of money. Some traders are blinded with the fact that trading will give decent amount so they'll risk everything without considering the risk. Just start with small and do trading in a safe and secured way.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
June 15, 2018, 03:34:51 AM

Thanks!
Strange question... You can start even with 10$ for learning and testing you trading skills)))
And if you will be successful you can try to trade with bigger amount of money...

Yes, the smallest investment in the cryptocurrency can be used as a kind of a test. With 10-50 dollars, you do not risk at all but here, you will understand the methods of trading, and choose one of the strategies.
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 09:11:49 AM

I don't think it's important. If you only have a few hundred dollars, you can participate in bitcoin transactions, but then your profits will be lower, and it's better to start with a few thousand dollars.
Activity: 126
June 13, 2018, 07:56:55 PM
Newbies start trading with a small amount of money!
There are many risks in investing in cryptocurrencies. Invest in BTC, ETH! You need to be cautious!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
June 13, 2018, 07:08:02 PM
There is no certain amount that you should stick to. You just need to understand that first you can lose money, and secondly the greater the amount, the greater the profit.
Activity: 152
June 13, 2018, 06:27:58 PM
if you are still just new investing better you do not start with a big capital. because you are still new you have to learn a lot if you do not want to lose a lot of your money.

Activity: 140
June 13, 2018, 06:25:46 PM
 It would of course vary on factors like your risk appetite or your timeline. If you are looking for long term holding, any amount is good because projections look extremely bullish anyway.
Activity: 175
June 13, 2018, 06:18:07 PM
It is up to you how much money do you like to invest,the thing is only invest what you afford to loose because there is always a risk in investing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 13, 2018, 06:08:37 PM
There is no limit or smallest amount you "should" or "could" invest here in Bitcoin but I would say you should start maybe with $100. But take note that right now, the market is on a red status and it is going down. Though that should also give you motivation to buy since this right now is a buy time.

With 100$ I would just buy some EOS and Cardano and hope for them to double.
I am pretty sure that he would lose a whole bunch of money if he invests into a coin like EOS. He would make more BTC if he invests in ADA.
Pages:
Jump to: