Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 86. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 05:32:29 AM
There is no any exact number for the amount of investing. The amount may vary people to people. but I suggest to choose the number without impacting your other financial activities. Also I recommended to invest 50% for the bitcoin and rest 50% for the alt coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 04:55:59 AM
I think you should invest ico with the money you do not need in your life. Because waiting for a successful ico is a long time. If that money is needed for your real life then you should not use too much money to invest a new ico.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 04:54:53 AM
I'm sure to start investing in a project you can have $ 100. What is the difference how much money you have at the initial stage, you can also multiply them in the future
Activity: 475
June 09, 2018, 04:40:28 AM
So say if one thousand dollars was an ideal number but you don't have that much money than will it be a ideal number to start with for you? No, right. The ideal number for starting trading in crypto currencies is whatever one can afford to lose. There is no minimum amount barrier in the crypto markets to start trading.
Activity: 406
June 09, 2018, 04:39:16 AM
You can start with whatever money you budget. You can also investigate the market to allocate your money to some coins you want to invest. So you can get some coins for your investment and your investment will also be arranged neatly in accordance with your budget. In addition, with you investing in some coins it will open up wider opportunities for you to get faster and bigger results.
Activity: 83
June 09, 2018, 04:31:54 AM
if you are newbee,i think you should start with 100-200 usd,you should trading in one year to know about market and sensitive about crypto market and you have more exp aboyt crypto market,when you start trading you will have many mistake, but you are not give up,your reward will come
Activity: 840
June 09, 2018, 04:08:09 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

Some good altcoin have price below 10cent and many of that already have good product. I think its hard to determine the ideal number because every peoples have their own abilities. I think the best advice is use our idle money to invest that we can afford to lose
Activity: 49
June 09, 2018, 03:53:47 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

There is no ideal number. Start with as much as you can spare.
200-300$ is the most that I would start with because when you're new you make mistakes and mistakes cost money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
June 09, 2018, 03:47:09 AM
The electronic money market is a new market. This market can give investors the opportunity to make a lot of money but it can also be risky at any time. So in my opinion, you should only invest in a capital that if you lose it will not affect your life. Maybe 40% of the capital you have.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
June 09, 2018, 03:45:29 AM

I started with $ 300 and almost lost everything and only then began to earn. So those who without experience come to this market and think that they will immediately make themselves a fortune are very mistaken. In 90% of cases people initially lose everything, before they start to understand anything.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
June 09, 2018, 03:36:37 AM
I have small money when I started trading on altcoin, first I have choose altcoin have low price but great potential to be highest price for next time. I try step by step and get small profit from altcoin I trade. I have about 0.1 btc for the first time I make trade on bittrex. I bought altcoin and I got profit about 0.02 btc. I start with 0.1 btc to make trade and until now Ii have got much profit.
Activity: 91
June 09, 2018, 03:30:56 AM
You need about $ 1000 to start your trading
Activity: 325
June 08, 2018, 05:01:22 PM

Thanks!
Everyone starts with different amounts. We must start with the number that you are not afraid to lose, because going into the crypto-currency sphere you risk.
Activity: 462
June 08, 2018, 04:55:56 PM
I agree with the answers given by other users.If you decide to buy coins then of course you do not need to spend the entire amount that you have.The cryptocurrency market is volatile and no one knows how it will behave in 1 minute.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
June 08, 2018, 04:53:03 PM
There is no amount too small or too big to start investing in altcoin as long as it is your spare money and not something you cannot afford to loose because you cannot predict in crypto. If you have a desired amount to invest in altcoin, make a good research of good, stable and potential altcoin and then invest in it.

You are right, but I believe that the amount should be big enough to make a difference. If you make $70000 a year, investing $1000 will not make a difference if you get 10x.
Activity: 84
June 08, 2018, 04:50:55 PM
try to have a few hundreds/thousans before trading or buying altcoins, otherwise you wont see a lot of profit when there is a bullish market, just remember my words

I still thonk that it is better to try with the small amounts of money because you will make a mistakes quite often at the start
June 08, 2018, 04:48:53 PM
I believe that the cryptocurrency market is ideal to obtain an interesting profit margin without investing huge amounts of money, as there are exchanges where you can start investing even less than 0.01 btc, which at current prices are less than $100.

But you must be aware that in any investment you make there are several implicit risks that you must assume, and you must also take into account that investing such small amounts of money will hardly make you rich overnight.
at the beginning you do not need to be a ri h man kver night, you need experience, you will make mistakes. I it better to ,ak them with the small amount of money
June 08, 2018, 04:47:53 PM

Thanks!
the more the better, of course, but it also depends on what you want to achieve. It os okay to start with the small amount of money
Activity: 118
June 08, 2018, 04:46:08 PM
I believe that the cryptocurrency market is ideal to obtain an interesting profit margin without investing huge amounts of money, as there are exchanges where you can start investing even less than 0.01 btc, which at current prices are less than $100.

But you must be aware that in any investment you make there are several implicit risks that you must assume, and you must also take into account that investing such small amounts of money will hardly make you rich overnight.
Activity: 446
June 04, 2018, 07:00:07 AM
try to have a few hundreds/thousans before trading or buying altcoins, otherwise you wont see a lot of profit when there is a bullish market, just remember my words
Pages:
Jump to: