Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 79. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 103
June 29, 2018, 02:38:02 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

On my mind if you are beginner it is enough to start with some dozens dollars to see what cryptomarket is about and become more experienced user who is able to earn much bigger money than you have before.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 10:40:24 PM
If you still beginner in trading, very important to use money williing to lose to start in it, because cryptocurrency is high risk and high profit. Or just use not more than 10% of total your money, because no one can guarantee if you make profit later.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 02:43:08 PM
Definitely do not put ALL IN at once. As a beginner, crypto market may seem to be a very promising, easy fieldground to earn a lot of money, but you can lose a lot too!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 11:46:02 AM
I don't think it's important. If you only have a few hundred dollars, you can participate in bitcoin transactions, but then your profits will be lower, and it's better to start with a few thousand dollars.

But you should not start if you have less than $ 300, because you will get a very long time. Start with the amount of money you are willing to lose. Just do not invest the last money.
Activity: 79
June 28, 2018, 11:41:11 AM
I don't think it's important. If you only have a few hundred dollars, you can participate in bitcoin transactions, but then your profits will be lower, and it's better to start with a few thousand dollars.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
June 28, 2018, 05:56:33 AM
It depends on the total money that you have. To give you a recommendation, the money you invest in crypto should not exceed more than 10% of your total savings. This market is too fragile to invest big amount of money.
You can invest more, but only if you have reliable information about the fact that the price of coins in which you invest will no longer be lowered. But since such information is owned by a very small number of people - this means that investing large amounts is too risky.
June 28, 2018, 05:55:00 AM
It really depends on your financial situation, your goals, and another personal factors. Would recommend to start with a smaller amont however, and when you are more familiar with the market, increase the size of the investment.
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
June 28, 2018, 05:34:09 AM
There is no specific amount for starting a business. So you should learn how to trade and trade with small initial capital. I think the market is constantly falling as it is now, suitable for buying.
Activity: 70
June 28, 2018, 05:21:29 AM
Ideal amounth of money that you will invest is depends on you. If you have lots of money and you're rich , you can invest bitcoin as much as you want. But be careful in investing, you might lose it when you don't know the movement of price.
If you don't have that much money why don't you just invest in some altcoins that you think will fit only your budget.
Activity: 70
June 28, 2018, 04:59:08 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
In fact, you can trade Altcoin no matter how much money you use. It all depends on your own ideas. If you are the first time, then I suggest you trade with a small amount of money. After you've become familiar with it, you know how to do it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
June 28, 2018, 04:55:41 AM
It depends on the total money that you have. To give you a recommendation, the money you invest in crypto should not exceed more than 10% of your total savings. This market is too fragile to invest big amount of money.
Activity: 197
June 28, 2018, 04:39:58 AM
For me, there is no genuine perfect number or measure of the amount you need to contribute on the cryltocurrency world. As a considerable measure of speculators and lover say in this string, the best bit of advjce I could give you is contribute the sum if cash that wouldn't hurt you monetarily notwithstanding when all else comes up short and you lost the majority of your ventures. This would guarantee that you cpuld still win significant measure of benefits without having the dread of getting broke.
Activity: 87
June 28, 2018, 04:35:51 AM
You can spend a small amount, I think 100 dollars will be enough,and buy cheap coins.
June 28, 2018, 04:35:37 AM
In fact, it does not really matter how much you invest to start. The important thing is that you start as early as possible. Here it does not matter how big or small you invest in capital, to which you want to involve yourself, there are still incomes. From there you can start and make your way to the top.
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
June 28, 2018, 04:33:35 AM
Especially in this market, I think you should only invest the amount that you are prepared to completely lose.

Then spend just 70-80 percent of that amount to begin with. Keep at least 20 percent liquid because you never know if the market is going to keep falling. You might be able to get a better bargain that way.

If you were ready to lose that money, then even if values continue to fall you can either sell at a small loss to recoup your money, or you can just set your portfolio aside and revisit it when the bull market starts again so you can hopefully turn a profit on the coins you bought.

Good luck!
Activity: 252
June 28, 2018, 04:28:57 AM
There’s no fixed number, it`s completely up to you to decide.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
June 28, 2018, 04:28:25 AM
If your thinking on investing here in crypto then you should start with small money or money that you think you can afford to lose!
Because we can't predict here if when we can lose or earn and as long as we know what we are doing then we should be fine. Just keep in mind that when you enter here you know how much is the risk. I just started here with small amount just to test how it works and if i could earn here.
Activity: 168
June 28, 2018, 04:27:32 AM
Depends how much you wanna earn. I decide to start trading altcoin last month, till then I was trading only bitcoin and earn huge profit. So I wanna give a try to trading with altcoin and I started with $100 , because I think that is the minimum investment. Till now it's going pretty great, but I think that I have luck.
Activity: 142
June 28, 2018, 04:26:12 AM
I advise you to invest at least $ 300 and advise you to invest in different coins.  This is the best option.
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
June 27, 2018, 12:49:57 PM
I should recommend you to invest your possible value as you can the money that is invested is better than unused assests.Currency rates rise and fall but you should need no worry and keep clam rise in rates will make your profit
Pages:
Jump to: