Pages:
Author

Topic: Won't it be possible to be paid for bounty in cash instead of token - page 7. (Read 2318 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
The ICO team will never pay fiat bounty hunters. It is very difficult technically and in any case unprofitable team. The meaning of ICO in the distribution of new tokens and payment of tokens at the same time partially solves this problem. Sometimes payments are made in ethereum or bitcoin, but this is extremely rare.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
Sometimes i use to ask why is it not possible to be paid bounty money in cash why is it alway's that is only paid in token anybody that can explain more please?
Yeah it is very possible to use cash for paying bounty hunters but the question is, what then becomes of the tokens? Where lies its worth if not used as a medium of payment. The tokens are used in order to give it value on the market.
Merit: 253
It is not happen i think because we deal here with crypto and anything here is digital and the bounty participants are in different part of the world so it is impossible to be paid in cash, project token is already enough as bounty reward.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I think that being paid in cash when joining a bounty campaign is possible but as for the convenience of the ICO managers, the company surely will choose to pay their participants with their tokens. Its like giving away your own products as payment which is practically more cheaper as compared when funding lots of cash just to pay a bounty project. Giving away their own tokens will also add to the circulation of their token in the crypto market.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Am KOFIY!
It is possible and I have participated in some projects before that pay us in Ethereum. This is good for the project and for we hunters as there won't any excuse blaming bounty hunters of dumping the token on exchange.
Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
They could do that if they want to, but the main mission of creating bounty campaigns of some ICO is to advertise more their coins or create or add some holders or in their community, if they pay in cash their coins will be worthless and maybe they are trying to minimize their coin and lower their circulating supply instead of burning them, but their are some ICOs that pays Bitcoin instead cash or their tokens but that is very rarely to see.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
Sometimes i use to ask why is it not possible to be paid bounty money in cash why is it alway's that is only paid in token anybody that can explain more please?
well it is possible. some of the bounty campaigns pays you directly in cash. most of the campaigns that are paying in cash is weekly campaigns. every week you will earn a money not a token.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
I think good ICO should raise HardCap. And it should give a choice for bounty hunters: to get paid in tokens or in liquid currency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10

I hate you so much for even asking this question! Are not even btc or eth not good enough for you? What are you doing in crypto world at all then? Go and make some youtube videos and try to make some easy fiat there!
Activity: 854
Since this is cryptocurrency, where we deal mainly with coin, i do not think anyone will be ready to pay you in cash.
Also, is easier to pay in coin than to pay in cash or better still fiat.
You might talk of being paid in ethereum or bitcoin directly.
Activity: 350
I think that this will not happen, because this is the world of crypto-currency, the company of generosity promotes projects and raises money,although I have met several projects that pay in dollars, but this is rare.
Activity: 129
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
It is not possible, the team initially has no means for advertizing payment for this purpose and was thought up by Bounty. What the team pays for advertizing in tokens, they develop the project their tokens rise in price and you can receive having waited some time much more.
If teams had money, then they would order better advertizing than Bounty.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
It's almost impossible. Participants in the ICO generosity campaign are in different countries around the world. Everyone has their own non-cash cards for payment. Therefore, for the ICO team, paying for bounty hunters with non-cash currency would be a significant challenge. However, they will not want to do this at all. They distribute their tokens and pay for bounty hunters also is a kind of distribution of these tokens.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
I participated in several companies that made payments by bitcoins and ether and some of them were paid every week. There are very few such companies but I really like this type of payment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Paying for bounty in cash isn't impossible like the team make it seem but I think they are not doing it because they don't have the cash that's why they're doing ICO in the first place and secondly it'll cost additional money which might not be rational to transfer cash
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
The ICO project is precisely because of the need to raise funds to release the bounty activities and airdrops, and if they do not issue their own coins, how do these merchants make money? ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I recently participated a bounty giving ethereum as bounty(kamagames) besides that every bounty i participated giving out their tokens, which is smart actually.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Previously, there were quite a few projects where all the payments for participants of bounty campaigns were paid in Ethereum or Bitcoin. These coins are very popular and you can say that this is almost a fiat money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
The problem that ICO projects do not pay FIAT for the work on promoting their project on social networks is that most of them do not have the financial means, they launch ICO in order to get money for their idea or project that exists only on paper. And to pay for work with tokens of your project is the easiest way for them.
the purpose of the bounty is a marketing and media for promotion. the bounty hunter accepts payments in the form of a token with the aim to introduce the token from the ICO and also to market this to many people. This small possibility will pay with money and even I have not come across something like that. If indeed with money then it will still be a nominal token will be sent.
Pages:
Jump to: