Pages:
Author

Topic: [Work in progess] Burnins Avalon Chip to mining board service - page 2. (Read 623954 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
How is it Avalons fault that Burnin offered refunds and didn't pay them? Is it Avalons fault that Burnin refunded some people while many have still not received anything? What about the complete lack of communication?

It's probable that unpaid refunds are for lower amounts that aren't worth pursuing on their own, so there is a need to collaborate. To get things rolling, I am wanting to put together a list of people still owed by burnin who are interested in group action and get some idea of what is owed in total. This will just be preliminary data gathering and for building a mailing list to keep everyone updated. More information and verification will be needed as things move along.

Anyone still owed by burnin who is interested in pursuing as a group

Please PM me, or email [email protected]:

Email Address
Price of order (€)
Price of shipping (€)
Tax (€)
Total (€)
Payment method
Country (optional)

Now, let's get started on getting our refunds!  Grin
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
???
While your at it why don't you get after Avalon, they started this whole mess.

Still the best miners I have ever owned.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Ok, let's call a layer in germany to get a quote !
If we are 10, cost we'll be acceptable.

How many people are in the same case ?

I've never been scammed in bitcoin , it's not going start today.
Activity: 17
I'm still patiently waiting for my refund, but I'm afraid I can wait forever.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 516
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Get a lawyer. Only way to handle this now.
Activity: 476
Haven't received any news from them so i guess that's it for the bitfury's this year.

What am i doing now:
  • Refunds
  • tie up loose ends
  • work on new designs
  • recovering from the stress of the last months

BTC refunds are mostly done now.
Paypal refund round #2 is coming up. (Can't do them myself, have to contact their support to get them done)
SEPA refunds are also on their way.
My goal is to get most of the refunds done this month.

Tell me more about how you refund Huh
still no money !
please update !!
Activity: 52
Looks like Burnin does have no intentions to ever refund the majority of people - scammer tag well deserved.
Well, I am from Germany, and the next time I will visit there, I will surprise him - that is a promise. Angry
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
the same...
i ordered 2 boards....@ dezember 13. and wrote burnin 10 times....
no refund, no answer...nothing!! Sad

update....
today i get one of two boards...
but i dont send him chips  for the second board if hi do not answer me to my emals!
Activity: 112
the same...
i ordered 2 boards....@ dezember 13. and wrote burnin 10 times....
no refund, no answer...nothing!! Sad
Activity: 74
Still no refund no answers on mails.

Same here

...me too! Burnin will not refund money for us. NEVER!

...that is sad  Sad
Activity: 2
I just received two bitburner XX boards (20 chips on each board). I'm somewhat new to asic mining. I have a few ant miners and block erupters, but this set of butburner XX's are my first devices that can churn out more than a Ghash or two.

Where can I find a driver for these and/or a how to on setting them up?

Nevermind... figured it out Smiley
Activity: 2
I just received two bitburner XX boards (20 chips on each board). I'm somewhat new to asic mining. I have a few ant miners and block erupters, but this set of butburner XX's are my first devices that can churn out more than a Ghash or two.

Where can I find a driver for these and/or a how to on setting them up?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
The fuse looks intact... must be something worse...
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
https://gliph.me/hUF
Wheres the fuse and what do i have to do to replace it when its broken? One bitburner xx stopped working and doesnt react at all so i wanted to see if a fuse is broken. Only i dont know where it is and dont see broken things.

burnin on fuses: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3376653 ;-)

Looks like some soldering skills are required. Maybe a local mobile phone / electronics repair shop can help.
Activity: 434
Best damn miners I will ever own.  They have been running non stop since I got them with a 58% overclock, out of the box without one hiccup.  If Avalon did not screw all of us over by 4 months or more.  Blame them.

Indeed. I love my miner. Works rock solid, HW error rate is like .03%. Doesn't get too hot even with the fan running at a speed so low it's hard to hear. burnin does excellent work.
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1157
no degradation
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Wheres the fuse and what do i have to do to replace it when its broken? One bitburner xx stopped working and doesnt react at all so i wanted to see if a fuse is broken. Only i dont know where it is and dont see broken things.
Activity: 85
Hello... BTC refunds? Anyone?  Sad
Activity: 224
Let me add what the fuck just happened:

I suspected one of the boards being a potential defect and plugged one by one. Now, i only heard a crazy sound and my screen started flickering like crazy. I pulled the USB cord of the lower miner and everything was fine.

So, I am sorry, what the fuck? Cheesy
Activity: 224
Nowadays my miners start working, after initially getting quite hot. I have undusted them and usually their maximum temperature is now at 58°

However, after a very short time of mining, I can only hear "LIBUSB Avalon Read-Write Error"

Anyone solved that? Miners were working fine before.
Pages:
Jump to: