Pages:
Author

Topic: [WORLDWIDE]Bitmine - 950 GH/S 1500 USD - Next day delivery. - page 2. (Read 59748 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
First of all you need a bigger psu.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hi, is can edit to turbo 1280Gh/s?  chips are 32Gh/s x 32 = 1024Gh/s so if turbo will 40Gh/s x 32 = 1280Gh/s, so how edit to turbo? Thanks
What happened to some of the guys who interviewed or vouched for bittech in the earlier posts?

Anyway to get in touch with them and try to get us some sort of resolution as they aren't replying to anything.
I ordered 8 miners and they never shipped anything and won't respond to emails.  Fucking scammers. But the police are now looking for Ali....

Have not you still got anything??

This is ridiculous.
Activity: 630
I ordered 8 miners and they never shipped anything and won't respond to emails.  Fucking scammers. But the police are now looking for Ali....
I ordered 4x miners and one of them had 3 blades instead of 4.

This is not good.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Curious. I'm troubleshooting my latest delivery, slapped the dragon_image.img onto an SD, loaded her up, and my rig is hashing at 1THs. (edit: was throwing a lot of errors. post below to change settings to 950 was very helpful)

Hmm.

Is there an official restore image we should be using for Bit-Tech products, specifically ?

Is the dragonminer image OK to use on these ?

EDIT: Official Bit-Tech image: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/yz02suc4j24ium4/dragonboot-4BLADE-ENG.7z

Official Bit-Tech image: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/yz02suc4j24ium4/dragonboot-4BLADE-ENG.7z

what is user and password in putty/shell?

thanks

Default username and password for the Dragon image for SSH:

Username: pi
Password: raspberry
Curious. I'm troubleshooting my latest delivery, slapped the dragon_image.img onto an SD, loaded her up, and my rig is hashing at 1THs. (edit: was throwing a lot of errors. post below to change settings to 950 was very helpful)

Hmm.

Is there an official restore image we should be using for Bit-Tech products, specifically ?

Is the dragonminer image OK to use on these ?

EDIT: Official Bit-Tech image: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/yz02suc4j24ium4/dragonboot-4BLADE-ENG.7z

Official Bit-Tech image: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/yz02suc4j24ium4/dragonboot-4BLADE-ENG.7z

what is user and password in putty/shell?

thanks
Hey

Got another unit with a broken capacitor.

https://i.imgur.com/JNcbiBv.jpg

Can someone advise what model the capacitor is?
I might be able to get this repaired locally.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
I received it Tuesday. Here are some pics:
http://i62.tinypic.com/vip5yv.jpg

Do my eyes deceive me, or is your RasPi ribbon-cable frayed as well on the left-most pin ?

FWIW, I've removed my positive feedback and trust settings for Bit-Tech. Something is just awfully wrong with this last batch and their silence is deafening.
Hey Guys

Ordered 3 units. 2 showed up. 1 unit was okay no problems. 3rd one is on its way. Terrible hashing. 850-890ghs max even after crazy tweaking and running @ 900mhz

1 unit had 2 module issues:
1st module had melted black plastic I am assuming in power socket connector. The connector wasn't attached when I opened it. I am assuming this is being shipped deliberately with faulty modules
2nd module had data connector ripped off module.

David / Contact @ BitTech - Both have been emailed alot and no reply. They are ignoring issues now and will not answer anything in email.

My theory (Could be totally wrong.. as I don't know much history about dragon units.. Just pure speculation here eg):
These are the 5 module units shipped in the earlier dragon models. You needed 5 modules to run 200ghs @ 800mhz to hit 1THS. If you overclocked them they are full of hardware errors.
What I think BitTech did was bought a whole bunch of these 5 module units and took 1 module out of each unit and started building more units with the extra module and then overclocking to 1THS with heaps of hardware errors so it wouldn't ever reach your 1THS at the poolside. Machine would say 1THS @ 1000mhz but would never perform that way pool side. Again pure speculation guys. Could be totally off base.

Anyway trying to figure out how to post some pictures
Activity: 714
I received it Tuesday. Here are some pics:

This is how it arrived at my house. The blade that was displaced wasn´t screwed into the unit well, as half of its´screws were rolling around in the box.

You can also see that the miner is "caved in" at the left side.

After carefully reseating the blade, you can see that the two caps are broken off:

I didn´t find the caps anywhere, so i assume they were broken before shipment.

The lowest blade wasn´t propely connected to the power source, so i had to attach it again.

As already mentioned the fans are way louder than the ones used in the blue units.
When did you receive it?

Can you please post pictures?
Activity: 714
It looks like my unit has more than damage on the case.

With one blade, 2 caps are broken off.

The unit only gets 900GH. That is way off the advertised spec. Dont buy at bit-tech.

On top of that the unit is considerably louder than the previous one i had.
legendary
Christian Antkow
I am in one of the factories in Dongguan or Shenzhen next to add new miners, depends who is giving me the best price.
I will ask what type of cable is used for you.

Most appreciated. Sent you a PM. Cheers.
Activity: 854
einc.io
@Xian01

I am in one of the factories in Dongguan or Shenzhen next week to add new miners, depends who is giving me the best price.
I will ask what type of cable is used for you.
All the Dragons from different factories are identical.
legendary
Christian Antkow
Does anyone know what type of ribbon cable is used to connect the RasPi to the A1's ?  Does not appear to be a GPIO cable as two pins appear to be swapped.

Looking for a replacement to see if it doesn't fix the low hash-rate.

Edit: Also, the silence from Bit-Tech after reporting these issues is concerning.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
MMM EXTRA - THE RIGHT STEP TOWARDS THE GOAL
and yes they even send a faulty miner for me and no response to my email !

my 1tb unit only mines 400+ ghs only !

the hashrate keep fluctuating between 0-980ghs so the avg hashrate is 400+ ghs only and keep dropping !
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I ordered from Lightningasic they held my btc 8days, before giving no ship status. Thankfully i got refund almost the same.

I placed order for this bit-tech, very smart move i paid trough escrow ognasty, after initial confirmation 1 week and they said no ship. Ognasty refunded.

Now my bet is with pcfli and waiting for shipping hes good guy.
What is common with all sellers here is they mine for good 1 week with clients equipment to increase profits. Every day delayed is 20$ pure profit for the seller.

Bit-tech seems outright scam right now.

Pages:
Jump to: