Pages:
Author

Topic: [WORLDWIDE]Bitmine - 950 GH/S 1500 USD - Next day delivery. - page 32. (Read 59748 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I read the OP updated 1st post as saying 1.45 BTC total for miner with PSU and shipping and 1.35 BTC total for miner with shipping and without PSU.  As I understand it, shipping is included.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
Want to order a second unit with the power supply.  If you are out of the ones with power supply I'll take one without.  Just let me know and I'll send payment.
Thanks
Got 2 left with PSU, email us at [email protected]
e-mailed about one with PSU was going to order a Bitmain but this seems like a better offer

How so?

An Antminer weights 3.6Kg ships as 4KG.
This miner weights 13KG without PSU.

The Antminer ships for free.
Does this miner ship for free?

An Antminer consumes 360w normal and around 430w Overclocked.
This miner consumes a minimum of 900w normal.

Do your math.

I have been following this thread too but only because I expect to hear news regarding their 315GH miners.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Want to order a second unit with the power supply.  If you are out of the ones with power supply I'll take one without.  Just let me know and I'll send payment.
Thanks
e-mailed about one with PSU was going to order a Bitmain but this seems like a better offer
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
Just sent my payment for 1 with PSU.  Sent an email with shipping details.  Will attempt to get an order in for 2 more tomorrow, if not it will be on Monday
thanks
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
4 Units with PSU 1.45 BTC
10 units without PSU 1.35 BTC

What?

Do you mean 4x 200GH units with PSU?

If so count me in for 20  Grin
Activity: 226
Thanks
Activity: 426
Want to order a second unit with the power supply.  If you are out of the ones with power supply I'll take one without.  Just let me know and I'll send payment.
Thanks

Intested in two with power supply's. May I ask what power supply's are being included ? and will they work on 110v lines ?

110v and 230v works, PSU is 1000watt .
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Intested in two with power supply's. May I ask what power supply's are being included ? and will they work on 110v lines ?

legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
Will your prices drop like the other guys?

Yes depends on quantity , price for one is 1800 with paypal. now with psu and shipping , 1650 on bitcoins.

regards

hmmm i was interested but now...

Yes depends on quantity , price for one is 1800 with paypal. now with psu and shipping , 1650 on bitcoins.

regards
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
0.55 price difference for a psu seems a bit high.
0.15 is more than enough for Ant psu

Ant = 1.45 with shipping (1.43 w/coupon from a supplier that is smart to reward return customers. Please take note)

You might want to adjust prices accordingly.

1.6-1.8BTC is where it needs to be in my opinion.

Now product is 1800+shipping ! chinese new years sales!

Come on Bit-Tech 1.45 BTC to beat, we need a price war here !  Tongue

Price is 2.0 BTC including shipping and PSU

its 2000USD With 1000watt PSU & shipping now.

As for the negative feedback we contacted you canaryinthemine to rectify the problem you have with us. We know you paid through paypal and that was the time our paypal got limited and it still is. We opened a new account on paypal we are not lying to you regarding that we opened a new paypal , if you are reluctant we can show you screenshot of both paypal so you can compare its not the same , please rectify this issue as negative feedback only means bad business for us. We did not steal from you anything nor did we ship anything. Its unfair of you to claim that we are lying to you without even contacting us and trying to resolve the problem.

The 5 customers who paid through paypal all got refunded and they did not complain.

When I do get my refund I can remove that I'm out 2.375 btc.  It's up to you.

I wish it was up to me but its up to paypal. there is 1335 left from all 5 customers that i refunded, they took around 650 in fees. so there is 1335 usd left and your suppouse to have 1900, Im pressing on refund button and it says insufficent funds yet i cannot add funds to that paypal because its limited.

donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!

As for the negative feedback we contacted you canaryinthemine to rectify the problem you have with us. We know you paid through paypal and that was the time our paypal got limited and it still is. We opened a new account on paypal we are not lying to you regarding that we opened a new paypal , if you are reluctant we can show you screenshot of both paypal so you can compare its not the same , please rectify this issue as negative feedback only means bad business for us. We did not steal from you anything nor did we ship anything. Its unfair of you to claim that we are lying to you without even contacting us and trying to resolve the problem.

The 5 customers who paid through paypal all got refunded and they did not complain.

When I do get my refund I can remove that I'm out 2.375 btc.  It's up to you.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
I was involved in the paypal refunds. Bit-Tech was very professional in handling the situation and reserved the hardware which I just recieved yesterday. Looks great so far but I have yet to plug it in. Hopefully I'll have some time to get it running this weekend. I will update the thread with hash rates and pics once I get things going.
interested...i am in Hong Kong too. Can i do local pick up?

Yes you can come to Shenzhen i have them ready.

Pages:
Jump to: