Pages:
Author

Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future - page 14. (Read 5887 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
September 21, 2018, 05:24:41 PM
Crypto coins will continue to evolve in the coming years. Bitcoin can be sold at a price of more than $100,000, which is hard to predict at the moment. So i don't worried for crypro currencies Smiley
i believe in thw cryptocurrency world and though there are some problems and issues i think tajy cryptocurrency is our futute
Good Morning
September 21, 2018, 05:24:06 PM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
tjere are soem cryptocurrncy about which future we should be afraid of amd we need to remember not to buy them
Activity: 448
September 21, 2018, 05:20:51 PM
Crypto coins will continue to evolve in the coming years. Bitcoin can be sold at a price of more than $100,000, which is hard to predict at the moment. So i don't worried for crypro currencies Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 04:59:13 PM
No this is not the end of crypto currencies. I think this the actual begin of crypto currencies. Blockchain technology is growing so much with crypto. So usage of crypto currencies will increase. I don't worry about future of crypto. We have to keep trust on crypto currencies.
Activity: 294
September 21, 2018, 04:41:57 PM
Personally, I think that in the future, crypto currency is very promising, and it will be difficult for her to find a substitute. This is a great prospect for the whole world
Activity: 165
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 21, 2018, 04:40:54 PM
No, I don't worry about cryptos current situation because crypto needs more time to become more stable thing, we need to understand that.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
September 21, 2018, 03:53:07 PM
I'm firmly convinced that it is just the beginning of cryptocurrency future and we will be part of this. Cryptocurrency is the next generation mode of payment and the innovation of the blockchain technology will be very usefull especially in the industry.
Activity: 420
September 21, 2018, 03:38:10 PM
I don't think the end cryptocurrency will be able to advance so quickly. It seems to me that now it is temporary difficulties and I don't think that this fall happened for a long time. You should just try to wait, and not to panic in advance and without reason.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
September 20, 2018, 02:53:12 PM
I think there is no need to worry about the future of cryptocurrency, because cryptocurrency will grow again. I think what needs to be feared is negative thoughts, because it can panic.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
September 20, 2018, 02:13:07 PM
crypto currency future is clear it just will gain popularity and will be using more wide in the world, waiting
September 20, 2018, 01:56:46 PM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
Do not be so pessimistic. This is the usual cycle of things, after a rise always follows a fall. Yes, and if you understand, the price of $ 25,000 is too high and created artificially. After all, we all saw how abruptly growth took place. Perhaps Bitcoin will reach the 25,000 mark again, but this should not happen soon and at a more gradual pace. That everyone would understand that Bitcoin is a real asset, and not an ordinary soap bubble.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
September 20, 2018, 01:47:46 PM
As far i know there is a huge demand now on the OTC market and no one want to sell their BTC, and i can assume that this is a good sign for whole market and soon it may be pumped back, will see ... hope i'm not mistaken.
Activity: 322
September 19, 2018, 01:51:03 PM
I'm not thinking about that. It seems to me that nothing will happen with cryptocurrencies and therefore I do not even pay attention to such statements. Now for me the main thing is the existence of cryptocurrencies and such stupid statements do not interest me at all
Activity: 671
Moni
September 19, 2018, 06:52:13 AM
I am no worried about crypto future. It will grow and I am sure in it.
I am even glad to see such decrease,because it is big opportunity to gain money for me and other people!
Activity: 196
September 19, 2018, 06:45:03 AM
People are worried, because they want to earn a lot of money in a short amount of time. But cryptocurrencies are more than just an investment, and have a stable foundation IMO.
Activity: 238
September 18, 2018, 11:20:34 AM
Cryptocurrency is just beginning. This is just the beginning of an adaptive response of companies to this growing and progressive community of cryptos. Of course, there may be several shortcomings in crypts that need some fixation, but this is the future. We are headed to a world where businesses will use blockchain technology and create their own coins -coins. Do not worry about cryptography, I believe that this is not to death, but to a longer life.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
September 18, 2018, 11:05:24 AM
Really the future of the world of cryptocurrency is quite worrying when viewed from the market conditions in the last 6 months that tend to continue to decline compared to market conditions in the last year that still tend to rise and the number of bans on bitcoin in some countries then frequent theft on the exchange. But we hope for the best
September 18, 2018, 11:00:26 AM
I am personally not worred of the future. Although I am a bit worried of the current situation, we have to be even more careful in this bearmarket, if we want to come out of it the best possible. But it will end, sooner or later.
Activity: 275
September 18, 2018, 10:54:35 AM
I very much believe that the Crypto currency will still rise in price, that these temporary difficulties will soon end. It has not yet reached its peak.
September 18, 2018, 10:49:25 AM
I'm more concerned about scammers that have been published already, that they are cheating on some pages here, but they are still carrying out their generous tasks. I hope they wake up to it too late.
Pages:
Jump to: