Pages:
Author

Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future - page 15. (Read 5887 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 08:40:48 AM
No I do not think, on the contrary it is the beginning of cryptography, a kind of stress test. After that, anew, taking into account the nuances, this market can be created.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 07:24:04 PM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?

I dont think that cryptocurrency will end this year because there are some investors trying to start an investment here so it signs that cryptocurrency has still a good future and the market will still grow.
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
September 16, 2018, 07:21:48 PM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
Cryptocurrency will not end this year, maybe all the crypto have a very cheap price on the first 8months of this year but iam not worried on the future of crypto i have still a big hope that after this year all the price of crypto wil back on normal.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 06:59:37 PM
Crypto has bright future. After an increasing market we are facing a bearish one. These are normal market cycles.
We have to be patient and wait for another bull.
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 06:19:52 PM
It looks like Bitcoin is finding support down here in the low 6k range.  Hoping the bleeding is done and things start moving up from here.  I'm more worried about the governments taking crypto over and forcing a shitty government run one on us vs the market crashing to nothing. 
Activity: 190
September 16, 2018, 05:58:05 PM
Yes, I am concerned about the situation in the cryptocurrency market because of its fall down. but I am sure that in the future cryptocurrency will recover
Crypto currency should recover soon. Just invest in the coins that are doing well....it's going to make money one day.
Activity: 199
September 16, 2018, 05:54:49 PM
Yes, I am concerned about the situation in the cryptocurrency market because of its fall down. but I am sure that in the future cryptocurrency will recover
Activity: 210
September 16, 2018, 05:52:56 PM
You should not worry too much, I believe that electronic money will become stronger in the future, as there are quite a lot of people coming to them today, but the market is down, too. remove them
Leo
Activity: 620
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 16, 2018, 05:41:42 PM
Cryptocurrency is really here to stay,  it's not going anywhere,  cryptocurrency ain't no bubble, my only concern is about shitcoins in crypto market,  it portrays bad name for cryptocurrency , I know cryptocurrency will definitely be huge success to the world p
OTC
Activity: 196
September 16, 2018, 05:31:38 PM
Everyone is worried about cryptocurrency future but there's no way cryptocurrency will die out. It will survive.
Activity: 317
Merit: 251
September 16, 2018, 03:29:05 PM
I believe that i am not the only one who are worried about the future of cryptocurrency because everything in the market is very low, that is why everyone is waiting and hoping for all of their holdings to have a high price. I believe that this not the end of crypto because it will still live as long their are people who are using and investing it.
Activity: 168
September 16, 2018, 03:23:23 PM
For some reason I so trust my intuition that I do not experience. I believe that the collapse of the crypto currency will not be threatened in the near future. So, how much much interest and demand at the moment. And guess what will be in 100 years is not necessary. How will it be so. We'll live, we'll see.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
September 16, 2018, 03:15:35 PM
Everyone is getting worried about the future of cryptocurrency because all of their holdings has a very low price, that is why hoping that all of their holdings will start to recover its price. I think that it is not the end of cryptocurrency because there are still a chance that it will all recover its price.
Activity: 168
September 16, 2018, 03:10:32 PM
I do not hide that I worry about the future of the Crypto-currency. Because a lot of resources, resources. And I want that it was all for good reason. That's why I'm very emotional now about the events on the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 03:08:02 PM
I have no doubt about the future of cryptocurrency. Crypto currency is the future, now we are lucky to witness the beginning of the development of a new technology that will be used everywhere and will become the same part of life as paper money.
Activity: 462
September 16, 2018, 03:01:12 PM
I don’t think there's any need to worry about cryptocurrency, as generally.  That should be worried about is ICO investment model. We are seeing the collapse of the ico processes that are now ending and dead. It is time to create a new and more secure method.
It seems to me that this company also has a right to exist, But the main thing is to make the regulatory process to exclude the possibility of fraud. It is this that negatively affects the development of the crypto currency.
Activity: 294
September 16, 2018, 02:49:26 PM
This can be only the start of your crypto emerging trend, Crypto features visit continue to be along with I feel that a large number of assignments inside place at the moment are not throughout 5 several years occasion, since I merely experience were only beginning to see true strategy equates, almost all of the assignments inside place which may have wall clock 3 years haven’t provided everything true on the place along with I think this kind of one particular will certainly expire along with brand-new neat assignments arrive way up.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
September 15, 2018, 04:12:53 PM
I don’t think there's any need to worry about cryptocurrency, as generally.  That should be worried about is ICO investment model. We are seeing the collapse of the ico processes that are now ending and dead. It is time to create a new and more secure method.
Activity: 23
September 15, 2018, 04:09:08 PM
There were no such thoughts yet, the crypto currency has almost 10 years, and during this time it has not fallen to the bottom , and right now it should fall and not return ?) doubt
Activity: 154
September 15, 2018, 04:07:32 PM

I am sure that cryptocurrency will not going to decline since people wants innovation and one of this is cryptocurrency. Crypto being party of the one huge change about the global economic system.
Pages:
Jump to: