Pages:
Author

Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future - page 19. (Read 5887 times)

Activity: 769
Merit: 108
September 10, 2018, 01:28:19 PM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
Suggest for OP, i think you should learn more about crypto, because your thread is not sense, Crypto will end?? NOT, crypto will survive and in the future will be the next generation of money. Why so many newbie make thread like this, please use your brain dont be panic people, and too easy affected by negative issue
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 01:23:40 PM
Every time the market falls people write that this is the end of the crypto. And then when it takes a new maximum everyone screams that Bitcoin will be worth 1 million dollars. I advise everyone to decide and have patience
Activity: 196
September 10, 2018, 01:19:19 PM
I am worried about the development of crypto which is experiencing a severe decline, I am still a beginner in cryptocurrency and I have not learned much about cryptocurrency, I am also a novice investor who has not benefited from my investment, I always try to think positively that crypto will last for a long time.
Activity: 190
September 10, 2018, 01:11:34 PM
Crypto is actually going somewhere. It is an invention that is gradually getting the attention of nations of the world. It is like a new born baby undergoing nurturing, with time it will grow to become a full-fledged adult and at this point almost all nations of the world must have adopted the usage and those left out would have no choice other than to embrace it before it becomes too late for them.

Therefore, it is rest assured that crypto has a better future ahead. I’ll advise you not to get discouraged, get pushing and ensure you do your best to remain in the crypto world else you may regret it in the future.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 12:10:53 PM
No, this is not the end of crypto. Crypto will end when the last two of us will end. And the things that going on is just a normal state of market.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 12:10:44 PM
In investment, of course we must always take risks, never be afraid of losing money or losing money because fear will make our lives unchanged, believe and think positively is important when investing crypto.
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 12:09:13 PM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?

Yes of course almost all investor today are now in panic on how they can escape from huge losses due t o continues fluctuation of crypto market which they did not expect to happened.
Activity: 84
September 10, 2018, 12:04:49 PM
I'm not worried, I think crypto will come back stronger after a while. This market situation will cause many people to return to earth from the moon
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
September 10, 2018, 12:04:05 PM

Relax, dude)) Crypto is more alive than ever, now just the time for big whales to enter the market, that's why it's so heavily dumped. After all the hamspters will leave the market, the price will reach new heights.
Activity: 173
September 10, 2018, 12:00:29 PM
This is not the end of Crypto guys! Yes, there are some coins not functioning well but this does  not state that it shall end. Coins like Paragon, Ripple and Cardano are excellent in their earnings.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
September 09, 2018, 11:54:42 PM
I think the crypto is revolutionizing this will make some of the coins which doesn't have any utility to go off the space, while the coin with much utility will still remain in the space, the future of the cryptos is bright but it have to be with solid project with great utility.
Activity: 147
September 09, 2018, 11:20:37 PM
I think that cryptocurrency will have a better future. Although the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply in this year's market, I think this is only a normal phenomenon in the market. I believe that the price of cryptocurrency will pick up again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 11:16:59 PM
I think the future of cryptocurrency will grow. However, the amount of coins will not be as large as it is today. Only some really useful coins will survive.
Activity: 80
September 09, 2018, 11:08:37 PM
I am an indian . The government of india has temporarily banned any crypto currency to be withdraw from ant bank in india . I am afraid that the future of crypto currency is in danger in india ! but i still have a hope of that this decisions will soon be changed ! Grin Grin
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 09:59:47 PM
You should have tried a new plan to get other jobs and other businesses. don't just focus on 1 thing. now the important thing is we have to be passionate. and begin to determine plan B if it happens later
Activity: 210
September 09, 2018, 09:53:29 PM

Definitely not.. It is not the end of cryptocurrency it is just only starting.  We dont need to get fear especially about this situation.  It is normal that we will experience this fluctuations in the market.  The only things we need to do is to perform our greatest strategies in the market.  We need to adopt this situation and we dont need to fear it..
Activity: 42
September 09, 2018, 09:18:58 PM
For me the crypto currency has a good future because the crypto currency will continue to grow and many people are interested so many are investing and will make the price of crypto to be profitable
Activity: 220
September 09, 2018, 09:15:06 PM
I still think it's really good to invest in crypto but not in new coins, old coins become attractive now and new coins seem to be dangerous but there still seems to be great opportunities from it. I was worried about investing in new coins, because it seemed like everything was very much and there was almost no sign of recovery.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
September 09, 2018, 08:56:49 PM
Dear all,
Yes, I am worry about the future of crypto. In the recent time, the coin market is not stable. Price  get downtrend. The holders are verry trouble. But I still beleive it, beleive the potential features, future costs of crypto. Good luck!

Fluctuation in cryptocurrency market is very usual and i think its not a sign market will be death. If you see on bitcoin history price, you will see bitcoin price on $200 and its hold for a few months and years ago, market cap value below 100billions dollar. Right now, market cap value more than 100billions and i think the future of crypto will be bright
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 07:58:54 PM

Despite this bad situations, especially the situation of ethereum, I always believe that this technology and the cryptocurrencies are likely to grow better than their older performances. I think crypto can be more popular by the new and successful coins.
Pages:
Jump to: