Pages:
Author

Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future - page 21. (Read 5887 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 10:41:33 AM
Crypto has a bright future and it will survive. It will never come to an end. Awareness about crypto is increasing. People are curious about crypto currency as they see it as something new. It will be more strong in future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
September 08, 2018, 10:17:57 AM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?

Despite the down crypto market trend right now, I still am confident with crypto. I think the market is just experiencing a cycle and soon it will just naturally correct and stabilize itself. We just need to trust the technology and the crypto industry.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
September 08, 2018, 10:09:32 AM
I don't think it's the end of cryptoworld. it's just a massive dip, a bad one, that's it. Don't need to worry. market will rise again. Just hold..
Activity: 112
September 08, 2018, 10:06:33 AM
People will go crazy if they see prices drop to half in an instant or just before their eyes.
we should expect something like this to happen because it won't always be a green day in the crypto world. What's more when we experience bitcoin with half.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 01:19:26 PM
I am actually not worried about the future of cryptocurrency because its a technology that has come to stay. It can only improve, I don't think anyone can stop it. The government of nations in the world can only regulate ICOs in their respective countries but they can't stop it.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 12:58:19 PM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
I do not worry about the future of cryptocurrency because for me it is a chance for a great life. I am sure that everything will be as cool and profitable as possible

Cryptocurrencies have recently experienced a real boom despite falling prices. The crypto community is growing all the time. The crypto market is too big to worry about its future. It can only be better.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
September 01, 2018, 03:25:04 AM
I am very good. I will not lose money as long as I don’t sell the coins I hold. I think the decline of cryptocurrency is only a temporary phenomenon. The technology of cryptocurrency is very advanced and powerful, and it is used by many countries. This is Good proof that cryptocurrency is very promising in the future.

In fact, everything is not as simple as you think. If the crisis drags on for a year or two (and such development is a very real scenario), most of the Altcoins will simply die in the bud and not reveal their potential. The market is very harsh and ruthless! So maybe you will not get the profit you expect by simply holding your tokens without movement. Think about it!
Activity: 100
August 31, 2018, 04:32:39 PM
There is no need to be worried about cryptos in the future as the future is crypto-powered, there are many projects that will be part of our daily lives
Activity: 168
August 31, 2018, 04:08:40 PM
I think that the fears are superfluous, because, in my opinion, the crypto currency will only improve in the future, and the Altkoins are very promising.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 10:19:51 AM
There is no cause for concern, because the market will again begin its growth, now it's time for a big financial crisis and you probably understand that now crypto-currencies can grow very quickly in value.
Activity: 308
August 31, 2018, 10:11:45 AM
I do not worry about the future of cryptocurrency because for me it is a chance for a great life. I am sure that everything will be as cool and profitable as possible
Activity: 72
August 31, 2018, 06:22:02 AM
To conclude that, I constantly utilized specialized examination since this is truly work in crypto exchanging particularly to swing exchanging. Purchase in the base and simply take after the pattern and offer it after look overbought. All choice purchase and offer ought to accord examination and not betting. In this present circumstance of crypto advertise, its best occasions to purchase since all chairman crypto on up incline and will be continue developing. Gives purchase and make a chance to benefit together.
Activity: 84
August 29, 2018, 01:52:08 PM
Isn't it too early to think like that?There is lots of reason still its growing.Good projects are still there.Crypto currency is now supported by many countries.Why so hurry?
Activity: 98
August 29, 2018, 12:26:17 PM
Nope its not the end yet because it had just started, and we should expect something like this happening because it wont always be green days in the crypto world. What more when we experience bitcoin halving. People would go nuts if they see the price drop to a half in an instant or right before their eyes. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
August 29, 2018, 12:01:19 PM
the rest of the first stream that has always been his goal is how the current condition of the crypto currency will go in the next year
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
August 29, 2018, 11:52:22 AM
I think this the starting stage of crypto.It is not far away, the day on which the world will come under the crypto.
The cryptocurrency market is only really interested in over a year, and we dont see any signs of an early end. The future is very open, dont worry because some coins are negatively assessed.
copper member
Activity: 448
August 29, 2018, 11:46:38 AM
I think this the starting stage of crypto.It is not far away, the day on which the world will come under the crypto.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
August 29, 2018, 11:17:35 AM
The future of the market is bright, but not for all the currencies. Some of will definetly will grow quicker and higher some will be dumped. Your goal is to enter and exit the coin at a right time. Following this simple rule you will succeed.
Activity: 94
August 29, 2018, 09:18:37 AM
Cryptocurrency technology is widely used and a good future is yet to come.Fluctuation happens but that doesn't means the end.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
August 29, 2018, 04:53:38 AM

Crypto market is just hibernating. The crypto boom last December 2017 was unprecedented as no one expected btc to reach almost $20,000 from $2,000 at the start of 2017.

The rest is needed for it to gain strength again.
Pages:
Jump to: