Pages:
Author

Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future - page 17. (Read 5887 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 13
September 12, 2018, 05:21:03 PM
Crypto still has a long way to go and the main essence is yet to be accomplished. This is a technology that would be adopted by almost every government of the world. I am waiting for the time that all countries of the world would make it a legal tender.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 02:26:49 PM
The last week has lowered the rate of one thousand dollars for 1 bitcoin. The course is influenced by many factors, for example, the statement of a large bank that until they add the crypto currency to the offices of its users - led to a new rate of 6,300.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
September 12, 2018, 02:12:22 PM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?

it is the normal for the people who are in the crypto from past 3 4 years. only noobs get panic after they make some losses. just give crypto another 5 years let the 500million people to join crypto space
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 02:02:15 PM
I think everything goes according to plan. I think that this is far from the end, the cryptocurrency has not yet reached its potential. If we talk about ico then i just believe SciDex, This allows the expression and execution of more complex transactions. The result: readable, compliant and adaptive smart contracts for complex assets transaction (i.e. data, licensing or insurance)
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 12, 2018, 11:48:53 AM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
no its not, its price is just fluctuating, this time its price is dropping, unlike last year where its price is increasing. its just a normal situation for cryptocurrency. we just have to stay calm and dont panic at this moment.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 11:01:21 AM

For many people this year may seem like the end of the crypto world. But I personally think this is only a temporary phenomenon on the market and soon things will start to develop in the opposite direction. We can see a stronger market than last year.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 10:56:27 AM
The prices don't really mean much as to the future of crypto, bitcoin was at it's ATH whilst being basically unusable due to high fees.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 10:53:44 AM
This is not the end of crypto, let's not worry too much. When it's not worth worrying about, the value is still growing and the technology behind it.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
September 12, 2018, 10:34:20 AM
I am worry about the future of the crypto, because it is not popular enough, not because the prices are low now. The market will rise again and the prices will be back to what it used to be, but the popularity suffers and this is obstacles on the way.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 10:29:33 AM
I'm sure it's not the end of the cryptocurrency and believe in further development of the crypto. Last year was the rapid growth in that we are also rapidly falling, all natural. I try not to make any stupid moves, your altcoins and bitcoin are not touching and just enjoying life.
Activity: 490
September 12, 2018, 10:19:04 AM
Don't worry about crypto future. yeah, market has decreased drastically, but I have wider vision and I analyze 3- to 5 years timefraims.
 According to this period I see bright future of crypto and implementation of dapps
Activity: 182
September 12, 2018, 10:11:31 AM
I think every one of us is worried about the future of the whole of the crypto currency. After all, we really want only growth and prosperity. And for this we monitor the market constantly and try to be always up to date with all events.
Activity: 59
September 12, 2018, 10:09:33 AM
No not at all, Cryptocurrency will sometimes goes up and goes down that is his nature, its natural, nothing to be worried, look cryptocurrency as a long term and not as a present , crypto world has a lot of crashed histories in prices but it always recover so we don't have the reason to worry.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 10:06:32 AM
This dive can last quite a long time. I think that the cryptocurrency market will be recovering for a long time, but this is not the end for cryptocurrencies. I am sure that cryptocurrencies can become a full-fledged financial system in the future, it is possible.
Activity: 322
September 12, 2018, 07:22:33 AM
I think no yet , the end will come, but there is no reason for this now, keep track of the news Wink

I thinks that cryptocurrency is our future now. This is not the end of crypto even the market is down, we never can tell now or maybe tomorrow or next month the market will grow or rise again. And that is our chance to prove that this is the start of something new in our life..
Activity: 215
September 12, 2018, 07:17:29 AM
Our opinion, the price of crypto fell, for us it was not a sign that the krypto was over. because krypto is also a good way many people use easy ways to get lots of profits every day, so I'm sure krypto won't end at this time
Activity: 153
September 12, 2018, 07:12:56 AM
Try not to stress over crypto future, rather stress over how you will get more coins so you can grow your portfolio in sit tight for the following buyer showcase. The market is extremely low not on account of we are in a bull. There truly is no need stressing over the market. The market will deal with itself. when interest for coins increment now then the costs will begin to recuperate.
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 07:10:32 AM
Cryptocurrency will not end it will continue as it is. The only thing that will end are those coins that is not needed in cryto space. The event today is a lesson that you only need to invest in a strong and stable cryptocurrency.
Activity: 672
September 11, 2018, 02:39:08 PM
After seeing the current market situation which is very downward side, i am not worried about crypto currencies future and also knows it can never die because i think this downfall is due crypto currencies regulations.
According to me, crypto currencies has very promising future because day-by-day its popularity will be increasing, new investors coming for investing and also many new countries accepting it which are good for genuine customers. That's why crypto currencies future is very bright.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
September 11, 2018, 02:38:57 PM
Most of the people complaining that crypto has come to an end, since the market was keep on falling, but crypto still far from falling, as long as there is one country that legalized crypto we will be saved, and don't keep on looking for the price, look at how far crypto has been implemented and introduced to the society
In resent sometimes ago their is see some serious downfall in cryptocurrency progress. And many reasons are present behind this thing. Because of its decentralised nature it is ban in many country. According to those country cryptocurrency affects their country banking system, security and economic growth and also negatively affects their country national currency value at international markets. Its volatile nature keep producing trouble for many investment. So these thing produce worries about cryptocurrency future.
Pages:
Jump to: