Pages:
Author

Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future - page 24. (Read 5887 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 06:32:55 PM
It seems to me that there is no reason to worry about the fact that there will be something wrong with the crypto currencies. This is a new emerging market that is winning every day more space.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 05:49:52 PM
Sometimes I think most of the alternative coins will die. At the moment, the market is full of different coins that do not benefit people.
Activity: 573
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 05:48:23 PM
i would not say i am worried about the future of cryptocurrency, in fact there is no need for that, cryptocurrency on its own is a unique technology that needs sometimes to be generally accepted. and i am sure in no time there will be mass adoption and we the early investors will stand to benefit more from it.
Activity: 47
August 24, 2018, 05:29:53 PM
In any case, I do not think so. What is happening now is the alignment of the market after an unjustified take-off last year, and now it is on its stable track and will continue to grow.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
August 24, 2018, 12:37:07 AM
Crypto will remain in the same position even higher. to die surely impossible to happen because even the technology and many people support the existence of crypto. This is a technology of the future in the economy and certainly many will love this because of course it practical to use.
Activity: 22
August 23, 2018, 11:50:02 PM
I think that in future the cryptocurrency will be used in the most diverse spheres of our life, crypto is currently experiencing a pretty severe problem, but I'm sure crypto will recover soon, crypto will be the best choice for future investment, crypto will continue to improve and improve their quality.
Activity: 602
August 23, 2018, 11:31:51 PM
I do not think so, indeed the market conditions are falling but that does not mean this is the end of crypto, it would be better if we keep thinking positively, that with crypto we can get more results in the future, ups and downs in the world of crypto is normal
Activity: 588
August 23, 2018, 11:22:36 PM
I never feel bored. Because basically I have been very fond of the crypto world. And also I'm sure crypto will bring lots of luck for me. then I persist in crypto.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 23, 2018, 11:17:11 PM
The cryptocurrency market keeps progressing with adoption from different levels of people around the globe. Countries that stayed against bitcoin and cryptocurrencies were now with plans of regulating the usage and this itself a positive sign for Cryptocurrency growth. As long we users stay active we should not let it go down which is possible when we have the strong trust.
Activity: 142
August 23, 2018, 11:11:33 PM
Hey, my friend, I don’t think you need to be too scared, because this market will have a long period of lows after experiencing a bull market. As you can see from history, we have experienced it several times, so just keep enough. Patience, you will see the market pick up again.
Activity: 171
August 23, 2018, 11:05:13 PM
Yes, I  get worried everyday about the future of cryptocurrency because of my money therein. I invested in cryptocurrency so much for future financial breakthrough but where the crypto is going now is not clear to me because of the current constant reduction in the prices of coins.... But I still hold my hope.
Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 10:48:36 PM
I figure we ought not stress over such a youthful idea and innovation. Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies are as yet youthful enterprises and their market will develop for a significant long time. Keep in mind that we are still in starting stage and consider the colossal potential when we totally apply all these new ideas into the reality.
Activity: 43
August 23, 2018, 10:46:30 PM
I don't think this is the end of crypto, because many new crypto projects continue to emerge and compete to sell their products and do the best innovation, and this is proven by many people who are interested in investing in altcoins, and many countries legalize crypto and many people which helped and made Crypto as its main job.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 10:42:20 PM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
Future crypto money is of course very good. I myself am very sure because many once great country which is currently glancing crypto and give permission about their use. And this makes growing crypto and survive for a very long time.
Activity: 139
August 23, 2018, 10:34:31 PM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?

What did you mean "End of Crypto"?
Crypto market is still in a downtrend and still not find its bottom. The only think we can do now are to WAIT.
If you mean "Crypto will die" then my answer is NO. Crypto will never die despite the banning of some conservative and backward governments as well as global financial power organizations. Crypto will survive as the law of nature!
Activity: 45
August 23, 2018, 10:15:09 PM
We will see growth in the near future. Now it is very important to find projects with good ideas and experienced teams.
Activity: 65
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 23, 2018, 10:08:27 PM
Crazy interest in cryptocurrency was down compared to 2017, when it was in the Top of all the news. However, I do not believe that this is the end. Now there is a new generation of cryptocurrencies, more developed and thoughtful.
copper member
Activity: 132
August 22, 2018, 02:43:49 PM
Crypto has a bright future and it will survive. It will never come to an end. Awareness about crypto is increasing. People are curious about crypto currency as they see it as something new. It will be more strong in future.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 22, 2018, 11:01:12 AM
oh come on, why so gloomy? there will be no end of it, it's too much of it now. the market won't give up that easily and you neither should you
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
August 22, 2018, 10:59:45 AM
If you think crypto end, you should leave this market with no regret. Cryptocurrency's value based on its ecosystem or technology, not the price.
Pages:
Jump to: