Pages:
Author

Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future - page 25. (Read 5887 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 10:56:21 AM
This price dip doesn't worry me at all, This is just normal due to its volatile nature that the price will change. And I will never think that crypto will end, To be honest, I think that crypto is the future.
Activity: 276
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
August 22, 2018, 10:51:16 AM
Everything is possible but I do not believe that the cryptocurrency world will suddenly disappear without at trace, it is too popular!
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
August 22, 2018, 09:08:15 AM
I do not see the possibilities for crypto currency to die, well, it just can not happen for my reasons for many reasons, there is not only a market, there are still processes that are very seriously dependent on the economies of many countries, it's really very difficult.
I also think that with cryptocurrencies everything will be fine. What is happening now is a normal but painful process.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
August 22, 2018, 09:05:56 AM
At the moment it's too early to talk about the end or dawn of cryptocurrency. I can say only one, the technology blockchain, already exists and has proven itself from the best side, and regardless of financial speculation, this technology will exist.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
August 22, 2018, 09:05:32 AM
I do not see the possibilities for crypto currency to die, well, it just can not happen for my reasons for many reasons, there is not only a market, there are still processes that are very seriously dependent on the economies of many countries, it's really very difficult.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 09:04:27 AM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
Crypto will end only in case of a natural disaster resulting in the destruction of electricity infrastructure.
What is happening now is only temporary difficulties, and I hope that soon coins will again go up.
Despite troubles with electricity, governments and big players still tend to invest in mining, which is a positive sygnal for the market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
August 22, 2018, 09:03:16 AM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
Crypto will end only in case of a natural disaster resulting in the destruction of electricity infrastructure.
What is happening now is only temporary difficulties, and I hope that soon coins will go up again.
Activity: 980
August 22, 2018, 09:02:04 AM
It will never go to the end but some altcoins will disappear which don't have a real project. This market is growing day by day as awareness about cryptocurrencies is growing and we will see many new people comes to this market in the future after the regulations applied in the market. This will create a huge demand and we will see a lot of gains in many altcoins which have a strong product.
Activity: 504
August 22, 2018, 08:59:53 AM
This is just growing pains, the market stabilizes itself and we are going through hard times to good times. I don’t believe this is the end.
Activity: 381
August 22, 2018, 08:41:46 AM
If you have enough patient, do not worry about current market position. Crtypto have a great potential and positive future, but nowadays we have some difficulties.
Activity: 434
August 21, 2018, 04:29:55 PM
Now the situation is really difficult on the market, but personally I believe in the future of crypto currencies, and that their popularity will increase even more when the market recovers and prices start to rise.

Every investor wants to make money and hope the crypto will return to the highest price it has achieved such as Bitcoin at $ 20,000, but so popular it is not just the price that always rises. I think it needs a large and stable user base like Facebook and Google, and they can change the habits of users. Now, many people do not know what is Bitcoin or crypto.
You're right. The more people know about crypto, the better it is for the market. I think people will change their habits and attitudes with time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 21, 2018, 04:50:55 AM
I am definitely not worried about the future of cryptocurrency. Though there are hundreds of coins that were considered dead, a handful of them will be gamechangers. It is just the beginning and advocates believe that it is just a matter of time. The development of blockchain and tokenization is likened to the way content was changed by the internet. Let's hope for the best.
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
August 21, 2018, 04:44:10 AM
It seems to me that you should not panic and do rash actions. Personally, I'm even going to buy a few coins ..
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
August 21, 2018, 04:26:48 AM
I don't think cryptocurrencies will end in the future, this is another digital investment tool in the market, even many people and countries till have not accepted it, but it will be the mainstream in the future.
Sorry, I think that this is not the end of the crypt because there are many factors that say that what is happening in the market is just a manipulation of large traders.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
August 20, 2018, 03:24:22 AM
It's a little bit strange sometimes to read such things. Of course, everything has its beginning and its end. Of course some day crypto will come to its finish or at least may transform into something other, may be some variety of digital currency, or may be will stay like now but the rules of the market will change or some other variant. BUT right now we see what we see, and the situation on the market may be more profitable as it is desired by the most part of the crypto society, but be patient, do not panic)))) you know, comparing with previous years, crypto succeeded a lot)))) look back and you will see this by your own)))
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 03:13:48 AM
It seems to me that there is no reason to worry about the fact that there will be something wrong with the crypto currencies. This is a new emerging market that is winning every day more space.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
August 20, 2018, 03:06:17 AM
I never worry about what happens with digital currencies, even though all the prices of digital currencies go down in the market, I never worry about that. because I believe that digital currencies fluctuate or often we call them fluctuations.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 02:44:49 AM
I'm not worried about what will happen to cryptocurrency in the near future because i know for sure that the outcome will be a positive one. More and more awesome projects will grow and succeed. Cryptocurrency will be well known and will give more help to those who are in need.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
August 20, 2018, 02:40:01 AM
In my opinion, Crypto Currency will not die but it will grow. The recent decline on the market shows that people are just still doubting of this technology but it the decline does not mean it is the end. Crypto Currency already lived for about 9 years now and many stated that it will be end of it but it is not and yet I grown. Just have faith and don't panic.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
August 20, 2018, 02:31:54 AM

I don't think that crypto will end. The market decline upto now doesn't mean that it is the end of crypto world. Crypto has bern established many years ago and it continues to spread and getting stronger so I don't think it will end so stop worrying.
Pages:
Jump to: