Pages:
Author

Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future - page 41. (Read 5887 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 16
July 07, 2018, 04:06:55 PM
This is just the beginning of Crypto in the world today. In my country I am always baffled at the rate Crypto is being popularized here, things happening presently maybe very disappointing but is not depicting the end. personally hoping for the best from Crypto this year like the last.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 04:04:03 PM
I don't think this is the end of cryptocurrency. I think this is just the beginning. I believe in cryptocurrencies and believe that they will be used around the world and in all spheres of human activity. We just need to wait out these bad times. There's nothing wrong with that, don't worry.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 04:03:56 PM
I believe that the market is cyclical, so after rapid growth it has to restore during next 2-3 years. It was so in 2014-2017 years, and the same situation I think would be in 2017-2020 period. Of course, we will see some price spikes (I think, by the end of the year) but the price of BTC will not rise to its maximum in 2017. Also I believe that BTC would cost at least 50000$ in 2021. This is not only my opinion, but the forecast of analytics which I believe.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 03:52:07 PM
I am not any feelings about crypto future I have some estimations about it I believe one more dump waiting for us after this we have long timefor just stable prices after that big fomo will come.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 03:48:08 PM
A lot of people now panic about  the future of crytpo-currency. Some believe bitcoin might not get to it's all time high. Everyone is not even sure of the next green candle. One thing is certain, blockchain technology has come to disrupt but knowing the token to invest in is the problem. I'm investing in the EON token for now. EON is a blockhain project on the distribution of games.
we no longer have to pay attention to Bitcoin, as it is a soap bubble and does not represent a special interest for the future. In any case, it is better to pay attention to projects that will be in demand in society and therefore their coins will be used in the future.
Activity: 518
July 07, 2018, 03:39:39 PM
Do not worry about the future of cryptocurrency , cryptocurrency 10 years in total , the future is definitely very big !
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 07, 2018, 03:35:17 PM
A lot of people now panic about  the future of crytpo-currency. Some believe bitcoin might not get to it's all time high. Everyone is not even sure of the next green candle. One thing is certain, blockchain technology has come to disrupt but knowing the token to invest in is the problem. I'm investing in the EON token for now. EON is a blockhain project on the distribution of games.
Activity: 24
July 07, 2018, 09:30:59 AM
It's okay to worried about the crypto currency future with the current price but maybe it will bounce back in the next month maybe?
Activity: 454
July 07, 2018, 05:22:19 AM
In the actual fact, I am not worried about the future of cryptocurrency. I am so much certain that the future of cryptocurrency is good. I do not get worried at all. Whosoever that understand the concept of cryptocurrency operation will know that cryptocurrency has come to stay and that there is nothing to worried about whether it will come to an end soon. We do not need to allow the down market condition at present in cryptocurrency to let us loose hope in it. I am so much positive about cryptocurrency that I know all will go well with it. The market will surely rise again in cryptocurrency.

Activity: 84
July 07, 2018, 05:02:33 AM
Cryptocurrency is not going to come to an end now. Considering my perception about cryptocurrency, there are still some countries that will accept it soon and join others that have adopted it. A time will also come where almost every country in the world would approve the open use of crypto for transaction.
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
July 06, 2018, 11:34:40 AM
if I never worry about the future of cryiptocurrency world. instead I am increasingly excited and always convinced that the future of cryiptocurrency world will have a bright and good future. With increasingly sophisticated technological developments .
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
July 06, 2018, 11:31:46 AM
I doubt that crypto will disappear in a short period of time from now as it is in a center of attention for many people (even if it does not look like that). A majority of people is not in contact with crypto for a long time. Therefore it is considered as new to us even when BTC was created at the end of the last decade. This unexplored space is already a well of new ideas. Tech people are excited, technologies are making huge steps forward and people are offered better services than ever. For this reason, crypto will stay there for a while even when some entities are not going to be happy about that  Wink
Activity: 481
Merit: 251
July 06, 2018, 09:15:46 AM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
No I don't think the cryptocurrency is going to the end, I think that this is only the beginning, but we need to be aware of government and whales in order not to get trapped.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
July 05, 2018, 08:47:01 AM
This can not be the end, because there was no beginning. Crypto-currencies were created for the new world economic model and will be used on a par with fiat money.
Activity: 90
July 05, 2018, 01:08:55 AM
I think crypto is not going to end, crypto is currently experiencing a pretty severe problem, but I'm sure crypto will recover soon, crypto will be the best choice for future investment, crypto will continue to improve and improve their quality.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
July 04, 2018, 12:50:48 PM
To be honest sometimes I’m worried about cryptocurrency future but I  know their business is in the okay and good situation, so less worries about the negative ideas in our mind. Just be smart to your decisions.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
July 04, 2018, 09:51:38 AM
Nope its not the end yet because it had just started, and we should expect something like this happening because it wont always be green days in the crypto world. What more when we experience bitcoin halving. People would go nuts if they see the price drop to a half in an instant or right before their eyes.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
July 04, 2018, 08:40:57 AM
I think that for the cryptocurrency is not the end,but only the beginning.Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are our future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 08:13:36 AM
Naturally, this is not the end of the cryptocurrency. I am absolutely sure that the crypto will live for many years, maybe even forever. It will partially replace fiat money. Just remember always that the market volatility is a norm.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
July 04, 2018, 08:07:54 AM
why should we worry about the future of crypto currency, I think crypto currency has a good future and will continue to grow and become more famous so that many will be interested and invest
Pages:
Jump to: