Pages:
Author

Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future - page 42. (Read 5887 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
July 04, 2018, 07:47:28 AM
Don't worry, it's rather not possible. Crypto market just looks worse and this is normal situation, because every year we see, that the price are going down. It will back maybe at the end of the year.
That's true if you are now in along crypto person maybe you are not be worried about what happen in the crypto if this be gonna dip the prices or not. Actually all we need to doing if the future of are started down the prices of it must better to cal down and wait on when be recover again.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 04:27:48 AM
I don't worry about the future of encrypting money. Although the market is now sluggish. But I still believe that in the future, it will go up to a high level. It may take a few months. Maybe 1-2 years.

Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
July 04, 2018, 04:20:40 AM

Everything depends on the project, I believe that projects that are dying out and their crypto currency, then they are not doing their work correctly, well, or a project with a bad idea, and recently the ideas are very bad, people lick to earn, I think all bad things will go away in the future, and these cool projects will please us!
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 04:17:07 AM
I think it's over. Bitcoin has fallen to the bottom. Trading volumes and investors are declining and we need to wait a year or two.
If the market has fallen, that does not mean that everything is over! Yes, you may need to wait a year or two for the crypto market to recover. But I think the market will begin to recover in a few months.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 04:13:30 AM
I don't worry at all, the beginning of the cryptocurrency sign so that the industry is just getting started, it will be better in the future and better improved.
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 04:12:52 AM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
I am pretty sure that blockchain will become the dominant technology of the future. And crypto will continue to evolve and compete each other, and chances are we'll still see really great cryptoes in the future.
Activity: 43
July 04, 2018, 04:10:54 AM
I just think when people's anxiety about the end of the ICO ends, this is not really to be feared, because unpredictable altcoin prices and ups and downs are commonplace this is the dynamics of world altcoin development over time, the truth is our way of getting altcoin back improved, therefore we must contribute well and play an active role in monitoring its development and support
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 04:06:40 AM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?

you are too pessimistic and panicky, or maybe just spreading FUD.
the future of all crypto is currently closely related to the development of bitcoin. as long as bitcoin still binds the market and always grows. as well as with other cryptoes will have the power to grow
Activity: 168
July 04, 2018, 04:00:17 AM
We look at the altcoin market today so we should have more positive thoughts. We should think of the broader future as well as away by the altcoin altogether than they will ever accompany us in the early projects private
Activity: 448
July 04, 2018, 03:58:14 AM
I don't think that's the end. It's not even the beginning. Why do you need to spread panic before the time we have done so little and the market is still so young
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 03:53:04 AM
I think crypto will never die since the blockchain technology is very innovative. What I am predicting that ICO will be regulated so that it will minimize a scam projects. The possibility that bitcoin and other top tier coins will never wit out because of their unique services and benefits.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 04, 2018, 03:49:36 AM
I can see an end to most of the ICO tokens and altcoins that are established and gained nothing for consecutive years. These tokens are really worthless and adds no value to its use.

But the popular coins, 1st bitcoin, 2nd ETH and as followed by others doesn't seem to have an end. They are popular and has good market cap and volume daily.

So if you are holding a coin where if you search it on sites like CMC and it's volume is low, dispose it.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 03:47:13 AM
While there is a (slim) possibility that crypto may indeed die or lose value, the underlying technology, blockchain, will be here to stay.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 03:38:08 AM
hold the crypto and buy as much as can be bought for long-term investment. It is a good step that deserves to be taken in crypto. Crypto will not end quickly. developed technology in a great benefit to have crypto for the future. so crypto will be able to survive in a long time and along with it the value of crypto is very high.
Merit: 256
July 04, 2018, 03:32:22 AM
I think it's over. Bitcoin has fallen to the bottom. Trading volumes and investors are declining and we need to wait a year or two.

Good point. We have to wait for another bull run as last year, the market was over sold and I read somewhere that the price of bitcoin was manipulated using usdt. Hope we recover soon and see a new all time high.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 03:23:14 AM
Now it is very important to find good projects in order to save investments and be confident in the growth of your projects. The market for good projects is really very small and it's difficult to choose a good one. I look toward the EON project and believe that the growth of the game market will require a change in the industry. The emergence of a decentralized platform for the distribution of games is really what can move the entire gaming market forward. Now it is very important to find projects that can advance the industry and develop the crypto community. Only quality projects will continue to develop and they should be selected really carefully. There are many opportunities for choosing projects, you can take the advice of experienced analysts and invest in projects that they advise, but it is important that you yourself believe in the future of these projects and the entire market
Activity: 574
July 04, 2018, 03:22:22 AM
Such a feeling that the topic is somehow old. When the crypto currency is just gaining momentum, burying it is definitely unnecessary. As we see everything as it should be, it is moving. Soon the growth of btc itself and all the violas, and every year will increasingly attract the people.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
July 04, 2018, 03:22:18 AM

I do not think that it is the end and we should be pessimistic. But a lot depends on the community itself, it should support cryptos, do not spread FUD news, support new good projects as they are very important for further development of crypto market.
Activity: 30
July 04, 2018, 03:18:21 AM
so far projects exists especially businesses that use crypto payments, it will still continue to exist. we are already entering an age where early adopters of cryptocurrency will be very rich
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 03:17:03 AM
I don't think that cryptocurrency will end. because I believe that crypto will keep developing in the future. crypto is still one of the profitable investments. now, the market price is down and that makes many people panic. but I believe that the price of crypto will rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: