Pages:
Author

Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future - page 43. (Read 5887 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 03:15:44 AM
I think it's over. Bitcoin has fallen to the bottom. Trading volumes and investors are declining and we need to wait a year or two.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 04, 2018, 03:13:24 AM
I think it's better to worry about the future of the dollar or ruble, classic currencies are becoming obsolete. As for the cryptocurrency, it is in our world forever and will not go anywhere.
I think both need to be worried, because they are also part of our way to make a profit. if one of them experience a bad situation, such as experiencing inflation then of course it reduces the profit we get
Activity: 364
July 04, 2018, 03:07:51 AM
nothing to worried about this, alot of people thinking so much when it comes crypto, if its gonna be gone or whatsoever maybe because all altcoins now are dumped and also the BTC that's why were thinking so much, as far as i know crypto will not end.
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
July 04, 2018, 02:02:55 AM
I think we should not worry about such a young concept and technology. Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies are still young industries and their market will be growing for quite a long time. Remember that we are still in beginning phase and think about the huge potential when we completely apply all these new concepts into the real life.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 01:54:08 AM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?

For me, there is nothing to worried about the cryptocurrency as I invest only which I can afford to lose, however, I would like to wait for some years to take out my investment with some good profit.
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 01:50:22 AM
Friend, do not feel sad about the decline of the market. This will happen in any investment market, whether it is stock futures or real estate, but at least the return rate of the cryptocurrency market is the highest!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 12:29:57 PM
I don’t stress myself worrying about the future
because I trust the bitcoins and the cryptocurrency group that they can be successful and will prevail longer in this industry and whole world.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
July 03, 2018, 02:14:49 AM
I think that every person worries about what he likes, what he does and what brings him money. Naturally, working in the field of cryptocurrencies, people are worried about what will happen tomorrow at the cryptocurrency market, worry about the adoption or prohibition of cryptocurrencies. I also worry when I hear negative news about cryptocurrencies, but I'm not worried because cryptocurrencies have passed a point of no return and only the development of cryptocurrencies will continue.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 12:10:23 PM
Feeling worried is normal. but, never make this to drive you to be panic. It will be not your good solution. The market shows it dumb price and rate of the crypto is very bad. We cannot see the reds for longer time on the market. However, it doesn't mean that the crypto will end immediately because of the rate of the price. It will be any cycle where the price will be so high and down.
Activity: 588
July 02, 2018, 12:07:31 PM
Crypto is currently facing one of the most normal thing in a moving market. Maybe you have joined the industry when crypto hit its peak and when it fall hard, you are thinking that it will reach its near end but you are wrong. Crypto is not high valued as it is used to be last 2 years and the exchange price is really low and was still present in volatility.
Activity: 994
Merit: 14
July 02, 2018, 12:03:39 PM
The days of my worries are over, seeing big names eyeing Crypto space is no child's play. Certainly, there is no cause to worry about the future of Crypto currencies.
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
July 02, 2018, 12:03:01 PM
Yes Classica, the end will not come now. We are here to stay not going anywhere. The time to end crypto was back in 2011-2012, now it is way to late. The guys in control dun mess up, they have no idea what has been launched. Yes there will be weeks, months, years of down in price, but in the long run we cannot be stopped!
Activity: 168
July 02, 2018, 12:01:34 PM
The end of the crypto currency, if it comes sometime, it will not happen very soon. They are only at the stage of development
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
July 02, 2018, 12:00:38 PM
Cryptocurrency is not going to come to an end now. Considering my perception about cryptocurrency, there are still some countries that will accept it soon and join others that have adopted it. A time will also come where almost every country in the world would approve the open use of crypto for transaction.
Activity: 406
July 02, 2018, 11:55:18 AM
Despite all the problems that the market has, I am confident that we will see growth in the near future. Now it is very important to find projects with good ideas and experienced teams. I follow the project EON and the game industry is developing now very quickly. Given that the market now requires only high-quality projects, I advise you to look closely at the EON. The gaming platform with improved features and more functionality than its competitors really has everything to develop and gain a share in this market
Activity: 140
July 02, 2018, 11:50:59 AM
The crypto currency industry is a very young market but the future is secured. I believe crypto currency will never be vanished or will collapse sincethere are many patronizing it. Although we will see ups and downs in the market but it is a normal cycle in the market because of the supply and demand.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
July 02, 2018, 11:02:15 AM
i am no worried about it, I strongly believe in crypto and I am going to hold like 90% of my funds in crypto . It shows me that I am crypto enthusiast and I am ready to lose funds in case crypto will die
You are good and it is right! I also believe in the cryptography industry and invest my money. I do not think the market will die, I think it will grow, we just have to wait a bit!
Activity: 420
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 02, 2018, 10:50:13 AM
I think it's better to worry about the future of the dollar or ruble, classic currencies are becoming obsolete. As for the cryptocurrency, it is in our world forever and will not go anywhere.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
July 02, 2018, 10:47:37 AM
Everything is normal, altcoin will grow in time to come!
It takes time and effort,
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
July 02, 2018, 10:32:45 AM
until now, there has been so much doubts about the  future of cryptocurrency, however if we think about the potential, it is undeniable that the role of cryptos will be play an important role in shaping the new world, so surely in the future, we will apply crypto into our life more and more, a world with fast, convinient world, so i think there's notthing for you to worry.
Pages:
Jump to: