Pages:
Author

Topic: Worried about Crypto currency future - page 44. (Read 5887 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
July 02, 2018, 10:25:01 AM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?

I am totally worried because the crypto market is down but i always think positive, i hope it would recover soon.  I think this is not the end because this kind of situation is very normal in the cryptomarket.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 10:18:00 AM
What do you thing, where crypto currency is going? Do you think this is end of crypto?
I think this is the beginning of the great era of crypto even though there's a lot of negative news and against on crypto the more it the more crypto become popular. So there's a long way to go before this era will end and I think as long as many people still supporting this new tech it will last for long.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 10:15:53 AM
In my opinion, Cryptocurrency is the future means of exchange that has come to stay.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 10:13:50 AM
Dont worry about crypto future because it will bright. Dont panic if all currency are down in the market wait it and It will rise again. Crypto is like wheel sometimes up and sometimes is down. Stay calm and bettef future will come. Goodluck
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
July 02, 2018, 10:13:30 AM
Don't mind about the end of crypto just think about the future of cryptocurrencies that will brought to us in the future. I believe that in the end the world can be more productive in terms of blockchain technology just wait for it because everything that is not worthy for now will be worth waiting in the end.
Activity: 266
July 02, 2018, 10:10:22 AM
Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is the future of humanity so do not loose time and educate as much as you can about this topic. Maybe investing now in some good coins will bring you a lot of money in the future.
Activity: 588
July 02, 2018, 10:06:16 AM
There is no need to worry about this, because bitcoin will be fine and soon it will start to greatly rejoice its investors. You and we need only wait and not pay attention to what is happening today in the market, because these actions are aimed at creating a panic.
Activity: 196
July 02, 2018, 10:02:41 AM
Crypto will never die, you think about it too early ) don't worry everything will be fine
Activity: 27
July 02, 2018, 10:01:42 AM

It's so fun to read. Every time the market falls people write that this is the end of the crypto. And then when it takes a new maximum everyone screams that Bitcoin will be worth 1 million dollars. I advise everyone to decide and have patience Smiley
That's a good advice my friend. After some time you'll find yourself laughing from the FUD instead panicking and make silly mistakes.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
July 02, 2018, 09:53:29 AM

It's so fun to read. Every time the market falls people write that this is the end of the crypto. And then when it takes a new maximum everyone screams that Bitcoin will be worth 1 million dollars. I advise everyone to decide and have patience Smiley
Because people thinking that cryptocurrency will end right away. I am always think of positive that crypto have it's moment to recover. So I am not worried about the future instead this time I am holding until now.
Simply, they didn't bother to understand what is their investment all about, they just love to see the swing and the fluctuations to gather decent earnings, while when they failed to get some, they keep screaming around that this investment are scam and can die any time, the same thing all over again which we needed to change from the eyes of new comers, we need to let them understand the real potentials of this investment currency.
Activity: 163
July 02, 2018, 09:42:29 AM
I think there are so many ways how we can accept the current coin situation, because the future of crypto will go according to the way we lead it, so if everyone agrees to provide cryptocurrency technology in the developing world, it will not die or holang Coin- coin for now.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
July 02, 2018, 09:38:11 AM

Because people thinking that cryptocurrency will end right away. I am always think of positive that crypto have it's moment to recover. So I am not worried about the future instead this time I am holding until now.
Activity: 98
July 02, 2018, 09:30:12 AM

Activity: 98
July 02, 2018, 09:22:05 AM
Do not worry about crypto future, instead worry about how you are going to get more coins so you can expand your portfolio in wait for the next bull market. The market is really low not because we are in a bull. There really is no need worrying about the market. The market will take care of itself. once demand for coins increase now then the prices will start to recover
Yes, but I think many people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency not only because the market is restless, but because in many countries the position about cryptocurrency and blockchain in General is not relevant.
Activity: 158
July 02, 2018, 09:21:12 AM
No, this is the very beginning. Simply, the price for cryptocurrencies was too big and now the correction process is in progress.
Activity: 57
July 02, 2018, 09:19:03 AM
I do not think this is the end. The market is cyclical, so many times we will see it. But cryptography must change, evolve.
Activity: 119
July 02, 2018, 09:13:19 AM
The end what? the fact that the market has a small recession? I think this is normal and there is no reason to panic and get upset, the market will become green again in autumn
Activity: 451
July 02, 2018, 09:05:38 AM
i am no worried about it, I strongly believe in crypto and I am going to hold like 90% of my funds in crypto . It shows me that I am crypto enthusiast and I am ready to lose funds in case crypto will die
Activity: 140
July 02, 2018, 09:02:30 AM
dear friend,
Oh, i am sorry. I beleive the future of crypto. Although the downtrend of crypto market in the recent times, the crypto is still our future. They have many good features for us to use and deploy. So using crypto is unique road.   
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
July 02, 2018, 08:49:39 AM
Do not worry about crypto future, instead worry about how you are going to get more coins so you can expand your portfolio in wait for the next bull market. The market is really low not because we are in a bull. There really is no need worrying about the market. The market will take care of itself. once demand for coins increase now then the prices will start to recover
Pages:
Jump to: