Pages:
Author

Topic: Worst bitcoin decision you've ever made? - page 71. (Read 97039 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
Worst decision i made is , making vanity address on that scam vanity pool site. They robbed me of 0.4 btc.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
20 years from now people are going to go hunting through old flash drives and hard drives hoping to find the lost treasures. Discovery will host a TV show about it. Lol.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
i sold my bitcoin at the price of 30 usd last year,it's a nightmare for me everyday.

Did you buy back so we know it's time to sell Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i sold my bitcoin at the price of 30 usd last year,it's a nightmare for me everyday.
Activity: 280
Mined bitcoin on many different computers in late '11 plus what I managed to grab off faucets - when I randomly stumbled across people online chatting about the bitcoin crash from about $15, it was lingering around $5 each at the time, and I got interested. I'm sure I have a wallet in an old broken hard drive I can't find anymore.

What coins I had online were on vircurex as litecoins. Had 127. Totally forgot about them til the first boom early last year. Sold them into bitcoin, got just over 2btc for them. Woohoo. Litecoin boomed. Total facepalm. Spent a bitcoin playing poker on seals with clubs. The other one I bought up a bunch of PPC - 800 or so. Then there was the TRC boom, when it went 10x, and PPC took a nosedive.

I know I bought a lot of liquidcoin. I'm not sure if it was after that or not. I might have converted back to btc and blown it gambling, I don't remember. Real life kinda happened. I do know I didn't have anything left by the time I came back to vircurex. Had 0.09 in a blockchain.info account wallet, randomly.

So yeah. I was there, letting the whole silly thing slip through my fingers.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
that's really a bad decision but just look ahead and hold all coins you have.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Neo & Bee

lol
Activity: 330
trading in general , but its funnn
legendary
Worst decision was not to buy more coins in early stage. I did buy some but it didn't make me a millionaire.
The same here ,i was so idiot and skeptic and I bought only 2 bitcoin when the price was about $15...and when the price was $1000 I rushed in and buy 4 bitcoin.....worst decision ever.

If you think Bitcoin will suceed it's not the worst decision to buy @1000$

I think that my worst decision about bitcoin is that i didn't sell when it was $1200,and buy more bitcoin when it dropped to $300.I would have more bitcoin now.

you would have 4times more btc

The decision to format  a rack of servers that I had been mining with from 2009. The balance was over 1000 BTC in 2010. I am trying to recover the wallet.dat Tongue Worst mistake was thinking bitcoin was worthless.

Wow, good luck, you certainly have a nice incentive to recover that .dat file, try hard and if you don't succeed just keep the servers somewhere to try other methods in a while
Activity: 350
Worst decision was not to buy more coins in early stage. I did buy some but it didn't make me a millionaire.
The same here ,i was so idiot and skeptic and I bought only 2 bitcoin when the price was about $15...and when the price was $1000 I rushed in and buy 4 bitcoin.....worst decision ever.
Activity: 476
The decision to format  a rack of servers that I had been mining with from 2009. The balance was over 1000 BTC in 2010. I am trying to recover the wallet.dat Tongue Worst mistake was thinking bitcoin was worthless.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
My worst bitcoin decision I've ever made was not to mine it, when I learned about it from PC Mag in 2008  Undecided .. But back at that time I was a bit young, so I'm not angry at myself..now I try to give a chance to everything new in my life!
you learned about it before the launch. nice!  Wink
Activity: 19
My worst bitcoin decision I've ever made was not to mine it, when I learned about it from PC Mag in 2008  Undecided .. But back at that time I was a bit young, so I'm not angry at myself..now I try to give a chance to everything new in my life!
Activity: 448
I think that my worst decision about bitcoin is that i didn't sell when it was $1200,and buy more bitcoin when it dropped to $300.I would have more bitcoin now.
legendary
I hope when I first knew about BTC a year or two years ago, I get some of it.
I only got really interested now that its price is more than $400!  Tongue

I  think that if it was a good investment back then it is a great investment now

If it was only a way to get a quick buck back then it is too late now but I think it is a great investment now if you can wait a few years before it returns heavily
Activity: 8
I hope when I first knew about BTC a year or two years ago, I get some of it.
I only got really interested now that its price is more than $400!  Tongue
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Worst regret I have is that my parents didn't name me Satoshi !!!
Activity: 184
edgecoin scam
Activity: 139
RatingExpertise.com
legendary
invested 50 bitcoins in a investment with the wrong guy, told me he would make me money with day trading lost 7 bitcoins doing that.

If you learned your lesson it was obv worth 7BTC when you still have at least 43 left

I am curious are you invested atm or do you just keep btc now?
Pages:
Jump to: