Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you choose stress free investment - page 3. (Read 591 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 17
March 01, 2018, 12:04:01 PM
After a while here in the forum I read a lot of members worrying about there crypto investment/trade. I would rather choose a stable and highly trustworthy altcoins to invest for the long time rather than chasing those coins thru trading. I find it super stressful to read those people losing large amount of their hard earn money.

There is no such thing as stress free investment.
Stress free is when you invest the money which you can afford to lose .
 Also often stress becomes bigger in situation where potential gain and lose is bigger.

Basically one should chose between stress level and potential profit.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
March 01, 2018, 11:59:06 AM
No such thing as stress free in crypto. The ONLY thing you could even attempt to claim stress free is Bitcoin itself. Everything else, EVERYTHING else, is a total clusterfuck waiting to happen.

Some altcoins have some value, but none will ever take bitcoin's #1 spot, therefore, if you want a peace of mind while still having exposure on crypto, buy bitcoin and stop falling for the altcoin scams.

If you want to invest in an altcoin, do some research first. Some have value, but long term nothing can outperform BTC.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 01, 2018, 11:57:15 AM
All investments has risk, cryptocurrency has the higher risk but with higher and faster return too.  On the opposite, loss is huge too.  Cryptocurrency investment is not for everybody, you need to have lots of patience but the profit is high if you got lucky.
Yes, the risks are already given and alredy been there existed when it comes to investments. The difference between the investments in land and everything is they have the quality of depreciation compare to cryptocurrency which is based on the demand like the real stock exchange which the value depends upon the demand of the consumer.
Activity: 102
Merit: 15
March 01, 2018, 11:50:04 AM
In choosing an investment it is important to make sure that it is reliable enough eventhough the investment caused stress. It possibly enables to get a higher profit than any other invesment that is not reliable. Eventhough it is hard but we'll see that is worth it to spend time. In order to get a stable investment it should be done regularly and need hardwork to succeed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
March 01, 2018, 11:22:27 AM
Stress comes with any investment. Not even doing careful analysis and extensive research can guarantee a stress-free endevour. There is always a risk.
Activity: 320
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 11:05:17 AM
Personally, it is easier for me to buy Altcoins and forget about them than to trade on the stock exchange. Although there are people who buy Altcoins and check every day their profits and thus create for ourselves a stressful situation.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 11:03:18 AM
What,in your opinion,are stable and highly reliable altcoins.
stress free investment is like a zombie investment. you always play safe and avoid risks.
i love stress, hussle trading is the best feeling ever.
the harder the battle, the sweeter the victory.
i chose stress.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
March 01, 2018, 11:02:44 AM
After a while here in the forum I read a lot of members worrying about there crypto investment/trade. I would rather choose a stable and highly trustworthy altcoins to invest for the long time rather than chasing those coins thru trading. I find it super stressful to read those people losing large amount of their hard earn money.

This is highly dependent on your personal disposition or attitude. If you are a kind of a relaxed person and do not want to get stressed or do not enjoy reading and analyzing charts, then hodling your coins is the better option apparently. But there are also people who are really determined to learn how to trade cryptocurrencies with a more effective approach and high level skills. These people are the ones that are really giving very high focus. They are the ones that will earn more money provided they end up an effective trader.  
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
March 01, 2018, 11:00:39 AM
All investments has risk, cryptocurrency has the higher risk but with higher and faster return too.  On the opposite, loss is huge too.  Cryptocurrency investment is not for everybody, you need to have lots of patience but the profit is high if you got lucky.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 10:59:17 AM
Well i think that investing in bitcoins and etheruem is kind of stress free as both coins are great for long term investment and has shown great returns, last year bitcoims raised to $19k from $900 and etheruem from $11 to almost $1k.But there would be some risk as crypto currencies are highly volatile and unpredictable so don't panic when drop happens just hold them.

Maybe stress free for small investors, but I'm sure the people who invest 100,000 to millions are not of the same opinion.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
March 01, 2018, 10:55:42 AM
Well i think that investing in bitcoins and etheruem is kind of stress free as both coins are great for long term investment and has shown great returns, last year bitcoims raised to $19k from $900 and etheruem from $11 to almost $1k.But there would be some risk as crypto currencies are highly volatile and unpredictable so don't panic when drop happens just hold them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 10:54:18 AM
I plan on using the Genesis Vision platform as my stress free investment, invest my GVT into various portfolio managers, sit back and let the pro's take the stress so i dont have too. Note I will be using various different investors as it spreads the risk!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 10:52:02 AM
i will choose them because theyre more reliable when It come to stress free but the income I think not I still prefer to take risk in order to get some bigger profits
Activity: 602
March 01, 2018, 10:50:18 AM
What, in your opinion, are stable and highly reliable altcoins? Everyone wants to limit themselves from risk, but is it possible with crypto-currencies? The market of crypto currency is very unpredictable and unstable, but there are disadvantages and advantages to it ..
Activity: 353
March 01, 2018, 10:48:40 AM
When you participate in cryptop. All risks will come to you. Fear and lose time. If the investment is free but still profitable every month. I will be willing to join hheh Grin
March 01, 2018, 10:43:25 AM
stress free investment is like a zombie investment. you always play safe and avoid risks.
i love stress, hussle trading is the best feeling ever.
the harder the battle, the sweeter the victory.
i chose stress.
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
March 01, 2018, 10:33:13 AM

having a big amount of investment on some other investment projects can create you super stress, not just of being quite while waiting for you investment to grow but if you got lose also. but for me it is not too stressful if you learn how to hold and have more patient in your investment. losing are very normal on a person who in rush. but if you wait and hold your coin for a long term, i believe that you can generate a good profits by doing that.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
March 01, 2018, 10:28:01 AM
Choosing an altcoin that is already on the market is also not far from losing if you choose altcoin that is not good for long term or short term,investing in ICO also allows a loss that is not good when choosing a company that does not exist.I suggest you try to choose a long-term investment that is good and join in project so you can chance a good dude. Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
February 28, 2018, 03:49:03 PM

18. I understand what you are coming from, me too have to stop trading for a while now because it makes me feel anxious and yes stress. But I realize that this kind of feelings is pretty normal in cryptocurrency and the best thing we can do about it is to deal with it. Trading is really not for me though thats why im a long term holder and I only hold bitcoin and ethereum right now.
February 28, 2018, 12:47:40 AM
If stress free investment really exists, then that would really be great as you won't have to worry about losing. However, I think that no investment comes without a risk.

That's true . Every investment has there own risk. You just need to be brave and be knowledgable about your investment. I hope there's a stress free investment.
Pages:
Jump to: