Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you choose stress free investment - page 5. (Read 591 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
February 27, 2018, 09:56:55 PM
I don't want to stress my self by investing. I'd prefer to join or participate in an airdrops, bounties and signature campaigns. Easy way to earn money is airdrops but not so high. Bounties like facebook / twitter / linkedin are good to get tokens but you need an effort to share and make post and then report it weekly in the project. But you can join many projects as many as you can. In signature campaign, its a lot higher than bounties but you can only participate in 1 project. oh I forgot the BTT, also you can make tokens with it and you can participate many projects. it was almost the same as signature campaign but you only need to post comment in their ann thread.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
February 27, 2018, 09:56:28 PM
After a while here in the forum I read a lot of members worrying about there crypto investment/trade. I would rather choose a stable and highly trustworthy altcoins to invest for the long time rather than chasing those coins thru trading. I find it super stressful to read those people losing large amount of their hard earn money.
Crypto isn't "stable" at all, that's why there are so many opportunities... and risks.

If you know how to read the markets you can make a killing. If you don't you'll lose money. It takes time, effort and discipline to get good at investing and trading, and most people give up very early.

Only like 1-10% survive for a few years, and barely 1% is successful at making a living and building wealth.
This is true not only for financial markets, but for every discipline. I don't know where the rule comes from, but the majority of people never make it far...

If you want to belong to the 1% you'll have to work hard at it. Read books about financial analysis if you don't know how to do this on your own. That can give you an idea of what to look out for.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 09:53:22 PM
Stress free investment is boring, and the return will definitely be little. The higher the risk the higher the profit. Stress is just little price you may have to pay sometimes to get to your target money you want to earn. Nothing is free in life!
Activity: 532
February 27, 2018, 09:50:30 PM
The potential for bigger profits will definitely be a big risk too. therefore we must be smart in managing it. Do not just focus on one altcoin alone.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 09:42:07 PM
After a while here in the forum I read a lot of members worrying about there crypto investment/trade. I would rather choose a stable and highly trustworthy altcoins to invest for the long time rather than chasing those coins thru trading. I find it super stressful to read those people losing large amount of their hard earn money.

I don't get it. If you don't want to stress, then don't invest. Than to invest, you must to participate airdrops / campaigns or bounties if want a guaranteed profit without losing money. Just exert effort and time.
Activity: 476
February 27, 2018, 09:39:43 PM
Every investment is stressful. It is stress in a way that you worry about your investment whether it will gain a profit or not. Every investment is worrisome. You worry each and every time you visit every market you invest. Every money you invest in the coins you wished to invest. It's okay to worry since investment is all about taking risk. Before investing you should know in the first place that you may or may not be able to gain a profit but atleast you try.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
February 27, 2018, 08:12:58 PM
If it's stress free investment you like then I don't think cryptocurrency is for you. I know a lot of crypto day trader that earn a lot of money but that's because they are skilled in FA and TA. As for me, I prefer to just hodl and sell when I see the ath (of my choice).  Basically, as I'm always saying to my friend, invest what you can only afford to lose so won't be stress when the btc/coin you bought in dip and also try not to be too greedy if you have no plan to hodl longterm, set a specific % or price you want to sell your coins and when you reach that, sold or you may end up waking up next morning disappointed coz you lose the opportunity to sell.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 08:00:15 PM
If there is such thing as a stress free investment, I would definitely choose that. But we all know that there will always be worries and doubts when it comes to investment. And add some paranoia to it,  perfect! We can almost never get away with stress when investment is concerned. Because we are talking money here. And no one wants to lose money! I think a little bit of stress in our investments is a good thing coz it keeps us on our toes. We just need to manage it and keep it at a minimum.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
February 27, 2018, 07:49:40 PM
Well it depends on the people skill, some people with experience and high skill choose trading because it's so easy to make money, and in crypto there are no safe and stable investment you can see how fluctuative is the market condition and how many coins had failed to survive, maybe Fiat investment is more suitable for yourself
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
February 27, 2018, 07:47:22 PM

Investing stress free, just put your money in the bank I guarantee will not stress just wait for 20 years your money will multiply.

If stress free investment really exists, then that would really be great as you won't have to worry about losing. However, I think that no investment comes without a risk.

Yes, of course everything is at risk. Actually if we look closely a lot of good coins in coinmarketcap.com one of which is Neo. 'Look at the position and the price now' Neo has been dashing towards Litecoin this is proof the potential of Neo no doubt for your investment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
February 27, 2018, 06:57:48 PM
a stable and highly trustworthy investment - is bank deposit with 1.5% in year. In my opinion any altcoin investment still is risky.. So I think there is almost no point to invest in stable altcoin for small profit..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 70
February 27, 2018, 06:57:26 PM

As long as you invest the money you no longer need, that's a stress free investment! No matter if you invest all of it in crypto or in anything risky out there.
Invest money you don't need and you will be stress free.
Activity: 224
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 27, 2018, 06:55:08 PM
Investing on altcoins that have volatile prices is extremely stressful, everytime the price fluctuates, it is really frustrating to even monitor the price and hoping for something. Investing on a more consistent altcoin can be a good idea if you are referring to have a long term investment instead.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 06:52:03 PM

Firstly, I think you can reduce your investment amount to reduce the stress. Also, I think all of these currencies have really fluctuate prices, so, it is really hard to find a coin which has no risk.
There is no coin that you can find in Coinmarketcap or anywhere else on the Internet that will be a no risk trade. You have to accept that fact.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
February 27, 2018, 06:35:46 PM

Firstly, I think you can reduce your investment amount to reduce the stress. Also, I think all of these currencies have really fluctuate prices, so, it is really hard to find a coin which has no risk.
Activity: 255
Merit: 3
February 27, 2018, 06:23:26 PM
I'm all in for the long term and that's why I go with solid projects like Iot Chain (ITC). Slow and steady wins the race. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
Activity: 126
February 27, 2018, 06:18:40 PM

I think trading with the cryptocurrencies is not an easy job, especially, if you are trading daily. In my opinion, making investments in some stable coins which like bitcoin and ethereum might reduce the stress.
Activity: 472
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 06:02:02 PM
1) you are not obliged to put all your money in a risky business such as cryptos .
2) gain & loss are inseparable , as you may get profits, you may loose too
3) A free stress business is worthless and requires huge patience and time to collect some considerable amounts
Activity: 28
February 27, 2018, 05:45:16 PM
There can be ICOs that represent a long term opportunity.  Check out the ICO for RLCoin, an enterprise solution for loyalty: www.rlcoin.io.  The product has existing traction with 250 clients and partners in Europe and Asia.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
February 27, 2018, 05:44:01 PM
as noticing use of details with the different aspects of indication, investors to gains as referring use with the customs of construction with the chance as defining use of one on excessive as following the casuals with the aggregate behaviour and displacing use with one on finest on decision to enter with the spares on attains whilst possessing use of authorization.

Pages:
Jump to: