Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you choose stress free investment - page 4. (Read 591 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
February 28, 2018, 12:27:13 AM
Why would I choose  so called stress free investment that will take half of one's life time to gain some stipend profit while the management of such investment vehicle smile to the bank on weekly basis feeding fat on my money. No way!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
February 28, 2018, 12:24:04 AM
After a while here in the forum I read a lot of members worrying about there crypto investment/trade. I would rather choose a stable and highly trustworthy altcoins to invest for the long time rather than chasing those coins thru trading. I find it super stressful to read those people losing large amount of their hard earn money.
Emmm could you tell me what altcoin that stress free? I think in cryptocurrency there is no stress free coin because all coin even btc fluctuate sometimes really dip and sometimes rise a lot. If you wanna stress free investment then don't play crypto. You could invest your money on gold its long term investment with stable return that needs a long time to rise.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 12:22:51 AM
If there is such stress free investment definitely I will go for it, but in any business or investment there is no such thing stress free.  Rather being free from stress in the business it depends on every individual if he or she knows how to handle things in an stress free manner.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 12:15:56 AM
I don't believe a stress free investment really exists...
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
February 28, 2018, 12:14:23 AM
If you want a stress free investment journey, I suggest to you to join now and invest in our ICO the Daneel project it is an A.I. created to help you investors in your cryptocurrency journey. It can process all the daily information related in cryptocurrency, it can advise you in your investment journey and notifies you when important event happens.

Take a look and visit us at Daneel.io and join us in our token sale.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
February 28, 2018, 12:14:00 AM
The new way of hearing there is no such thing as stress free investment. Is that an amazing project that we can say we are free from the stress of investing?
Activity: 117
February 27, 2018, 11:51:19 PM
After a while here in the forum I read a lot of members worrying about there crypto investment/trade. I would rather choose a stable and highly trustworthy altcoins to invest for the long time rather than chasing those coins thru trading. I find it super stressful to read those people losing large amount of their hard earn money.
The experience I gained during crypto participation, I do not see any Altcoin is highly stable and less affected by the impact of the market. Altcoin goes up and down as it rules it helps investors make a profit, so it will never be stable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
February 27, 2018, 11:45:58 PM
i don't think their is a stress free investment..maybe the best thing to do is just spend and invest your money you are prepared whatever the outcome wether you will gain profit or you will lose what you have invested.
Activity: 266
February 27, 2018, 11:39:23 PM
Yes, most of the time, when you want to sell your pressure will be very big, because you do not know to token in time profit, if when you sell, the scrip continued to rise, you will regret it, so it will affect your next operation.
Activity: 378
February 27, 2018, 11:28:27 PM
If you follow some rule , you can't loose your money .
Rule 1- Invest in top 50 coin.
Rule 2- No daily trading, think for long term.
Rule 3- Before invest check the chart is there any current pump & dump sign.
Rule 4- Diversify on your portfolio.
Rule 5- Trade with 50% to 60% of your crypto budget.
Rule 6- Set different buying & selling bid.

It's really easy to earn from crypto if you are not so greedy . Best of luck
Activity: 308
February 27, 2018, 11:13:10 PM
I will but I will not put all of my money in them. I think they more stress there is, the more money I can get. So I choose to invest different coins and make more investment.
Activity: 144
February 27, 2018, 11:05:17 PM
Of course. I choose them. Choosing a reliable investment you save your money, even if it does not bring a lot of profit in a short time. But then it will bring a lot of money
Practically, it is good to invest into something that has less possibility of something bad would occur, so I could agree with you. Choosing an altcoin with very slow, however a little more stable growth is very reasonable to choose. However, there are these more risk takers who are okay because even though they are willing to have some losses at some times, they will stand on their ground and hold their bitcoin until they gain their profit after the growrh of coins' price.
Activity: 372
February 27, 2018, 10:45:18 PM
Yes all of Us wanted to choose free stress investment. Hence you will be invested here in crypto world better to invest in a long term trading to make lessen stress environment than to invest in daily trading than can make you surely stressful environment its fully stress investment because in crypto world volatile expected very fast that will make tension and stress so choose a good coin like top 50 in coinmarketcap then make it a long term investment.   
Activity: 140
February 27, 2018, 10:33:03 PM
This is a very good question that fits to all beginners, and were all thanks to all master people who share their good ideas and opinions. In investment, if we try to invest at a very first time, don't make any quick decision without any guidance from your friends by choosing which  the better one. Because every people who joined on crypto business are truly learned from asking to their friends, we are not born that knows already about crypto business, we learn from asking people who really being master in crypto business, by keep on asking and asking opinion from other people is a good sign to become a master.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
February 27, 2018, 10:24:43 PM
Even big top 10 cryptocurrency are not stress free IMO, it is all because the system are decentralized and the chart are volatiles even big cryptocurrency. so it is really hard to make prediction on it. But I think for make a long term on it, should be great investment.
Activity: 294
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 27, 2018, 10:13:39 PM
There's a lot of coins here in crypto and if you want OP a stress free go for btc,eth,ltc,bnb,bcc and in neo but still all coins are no assurance here in cryppto i recommend this 6 because even the price of this 6 go really low still they back to their current high price.Monitor also nano because the value of this coin continue to grow and i think the developer are the best of the best here so it can be go like eth and btc value.
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
February 27, 2018, 10:09:02 PM
I would love if crypto was stress free but investing in crypto in general will always be stressful due to its volatile nature and the irrational market. The more money you invest, the more stress and addicted you become. That's why most people suggest investing 5% to 10% of your savings into crypto. Even investing a small amount can make people very stress because they wonder if they should sell now, collect profits and buy more when it dips or just hold.
Activity: 252
February 27, 2018, 10:07:53 PM
I don't think any investment is stress free In cryptocurrency investment, there is always risk and every worry of entering into risk is good enough to give someone stress. The constant checking of price and security preservation for your wallet is also good stress giver. So no stress free In cryptocurrency investment. The only thing there is to minimum the stress is to purcahse a coin with high potentiality, hold in a cold storage and forget they are ever there . Only to check them in months.
Activity: 43
February 27, 2018, 10:03:20 PM
There are different trading styles, different time frames, different risk/rewards profiles. Whenever someone is looking for a strategy I get them to think about basics. Look at trend follower vs. contrarian for a start. Look at always in market approaches vs. specific set-ups, such as often seen in swing trading. Find the style that matches your temperament. Profit, hopefully.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 10:01:24 PM

Joining crypto currencies investments is very risky and will not guarantee of stress free earnings because of the environment which is price is unpredictable and fluctuating therefore all of us will work hard and shall absorb the stressful environment in order to earn big. I suggest you to invest in Ethereum in which a promising investment because the Ethereum platform is the most trusted and most used by ICO to support their projects.
Pages:
Jump to: