Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you choose stress free investment - page 6. (Read 591 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Magic is real
February 27, 2018, 04:46:08 PM
I agree with you that daily trading is more stressful. It is much easier to think psychologically that in the long run all your investments will multiply. Whether this will actually show the time, but autosuggestion really helps a lot from stress, checked by me on me. Smiley
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 04:27:22 PM
Relax and join the Free ICO i.e. "The Future of Peer to Peer - MARINECOIN"

Lots of projects are floating in Cryptocurrency world. Most of them are came to earn money through ICO. But, today I shocked after visiting a site https://marineco.in. They are the only project who is doing Free ICO.

This free ICO, concept is very unique and it will definitely give a boost to the project.

In this free ICO, they are giving 450000 Marinecoins to every members of the community

for spreading about the project in social media platforms.

After that I look at the features of them. Then I got to know that -

1. Truly Decentralized, its driven by community
2. Time-tested fast Blockchain Technology, its developed since 2013 and first block mined on 14th January,2014.
3. Artificial Intelligence.
4. First DEV-less project.

I am definately going to join the free ICO. If you want to join, then visit https://marineco.in/ico
Activity: 85
February 27, 2018, 04:14:07 PM
If stress free investment really exists, then that would really be great as you won't have to worry about losing. However, I think that no investment comes without a risk.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
February 27, 2018, 04:10:04 PM
After a while here in the forum I read a lot of members worrying about there crypto investment/trade. I would rather choose a stable and highly trustworthy altcoins to invest for the long time rather than chasing those coins thru trading. I find it super stressful to read those people losing large amount of their hard earn money.

There is no worry free investment here in the crypto world, that is why you need to invest what you can afford to lose, we will see a lot of mourners because some people are tempted to make a quick profit and not doing a good research on the kind of coin that they are going to invest.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 27, 2018, 03:55:15 PM
Of course. I choose them. Choosing a reliable investment you save your money, even if it does not bring a lot of profit in a short time. But then it will bring a lot of money
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 10:37:16 AM
If you want stress free investment, you can go buy some bonds and be happy with the 0.5% yearly return.
Nobody (except idiots) puts lifetime hard earned money in crypto.
Activity: 31
February 07, 2018, 08:35:31 AM
After a while here in the forum I read a lot of members worrying about there crypto investment/trade. I would rather choose a stable and highly trustworthy altcoins to invest for the long time rather than chasing those coins thru trading. I find it super stressful to read those people losing large amount of their hard earn money.
Pages:
Jump to: