Pages:
Author

Topic: Would YOU choose to live forever? - page 43. (Read 65824 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 10
October 20, 2017, 05:43:50 PM
Shit NO! I don't want to grow very OLD... it's very scary... having too many old wrinkles and super slow moving old man!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
October 20, 2017, 05:42:20 PM
Since it's one of my dreams before, i would say "YES". I wanna be like Christopher Lambert in his movie entitled Highlander.

#Lescoin
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
October 20, 2017, 05:39:38 PM
personally i dont that any human can live forever because not aging alone can kill you there 100 millions for humans to be dead and to contenu their normal path
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
October 20, 2017, 05:32:13 PM
Personally I love to live forever.

I would know everything and experience everything that the world has to offer. I would become powerful and rich and help the world become a better place.

The only issue is the ones i love would die around me, and my life would always have some death.
Wanting to know and experience everything possible is precisely why we don't live a single human life forever. Wink

It seems to me that the most terrible thing is when close people die. And because of this, I would not want to live forever. I would prefer an ordinary life, I do not need immortality. It can bring a lot of negative emotions
Emotions are something that you can choose to control though, if you would like to avoid certain ones. I personally don't have any problem with negative emotions though, they spice life up. Just feeling happy all the time would get boring very fast for me.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
October 20, 2017, 05:29:06 PM

I would know everything and experience everything that the world has to offer. I would become powerful and rich and help the world become a better place.

The only issue is the ones i love would die around me, and my life would always have some death.
Wanting to know and experience everything possible is precisely why we don't live a single human life forever. Wink

It seems to me that the most terrible thing is when close people die. And because of this, I would not want to live forever. I would prefer an ordinary life, I do not need immortality. It can bring a lot of negative emotions
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
October 20, 2017, 04:54:17 PM

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
October 20, 2017, 04:47:14 PM
No, I believe that the beauty of life is also given by the fear of passing time.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
October 19, 2017, 11:29:59 AM

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
October 19, 2017, 10:29:37 AM
Ofcourse I would like to live forever. At some point of my everlasting life I would get bored, but it is still better to live than to just die, it gets more boring then(no religious means). I am up for living forever, but at the same time overpopulation will be a problem in our society. So it should only be used by a few.
Activity: 84
October 19, 2017, 07:46:34 AM
Nopes... long life or living forever doesn't even matter.. enjoying each day and living it to the fullest is what matters.
Activity: 56
October 19, 2017, 07:02:42 AM
I would choose to live forever only if I could be young  Grin
Activity: 10
October 15, 2017, 01:28:24 PM
sometimes i want to live forever, sometimes i want to die immediately. i'll get back to you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
October 15, 2017, 01:04:07 PM
We all live forever )))) there is reincarnation!
Activity: 28
October 15, 2017, 12:44:10 PM
Not at all, no one can live forever. every human will taste death
Activity: 14
October 15, 2017, 12:42:11 PM
Although some put a moral on living forever because you get to see everyone you love die and so on. I would choose to live forever, humans have this ability to adapt, and you will adapt to this, slowly you will get around living forever and won't care that much about anyone that's gonna die before you. You can be whoever you want, you will change personalities over time, aweseom!: )
Activity: 96
October 15, 2017, 12:36:42 PM
I suppose the question is, how many people can live forever (or extended life span)?  Are there enough resources on the planet to meet those demands?  When would retirement age be Cheesy so anyway, I suppose if you had a good quality of life, then enjoying it longer would be great.  However if not, it would might not be so good.
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
October 15, 2017, 12:29:14 PM
Yes. I would like to live forever. I would like to acquire vast knowledge in this universe and learn information and study them. I want to be able to guide humanity on its progress and explore the stars in the Milky way and beyond. I want to meet our ancestors if the ancient alien theory is true. I want to live forever to see the technology beyond this generation. Surely, we think that the technology now is amazing and nothing that existed before. The cellphones, the laptops, the apps the Artificial intelligence now. We are all awed by those but I want to see even better.
Activity: 21
October 15, 2017, 12:21:08 PM
Nah - if the world blew up then you'd just be floating around in space forever! Cheesy
Activity: 10
October 15, 2017, 11:37:13 AM
I Don't agree to live forever, life here is miserable and full of depression and complicated problems, I don't want to experience that anymore.  Cool
Activity: 104
October 15, 2017, 08:45:05 AM
Of course not... I don't want to witness the end of the world if I live forever....
Pages:
Jump to: