Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you participate in new project if it is not listed in ICO rating websites? - page 11. (Read 6881 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 103
No, project listed on ico rating websites is not important for me because I won't trust the rating score and expert reviews, like you said that it's allow people to pay for listed and reviews, ico rating websites is only a place for me to check currently latest ico list.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
rating is not proof that ico will be good or the project will be successful. in my opinion all will depend on the team working there, because it could be that the rating on the website is fake, or just sweeten it. My advice is not to focus too much on the rating on the website, see the team and how it works.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
I will participate and just ignore the ratings, those ratings are useless since you can pay to get a good rating and get away scamming people, these rating sites should be held accessories to the crime for giving these projects a high rating although they are obviously a scam project.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
No I wouldn't. Most of those ICO rating sites are paid so that doesn't help. It could also be faked to attract people to their ICO rating site. You don't know exactly what they base all their criteria as only some of it is explained. How they give  "review" with a "score" . Who are the reviewers and why should we listen to them?

I don't trust the ICO ratin gsites that much. You see all these ICOs that are really highly rated, but only have a few people rating them. They can certainly be useful sites for getting an overview of what is available, but I personally would trust the more in-depth research that you have to do yourself. The ratings on these site I don't think are reliable.

Yes, and it is personal votes. Even if you know nothing about the project people could give it a high rating because they like the pictures or something stupid.

Yes, most of them are paid ones. So if a project has the money to pay those ICO rating sites, they will be listed. Otherwise, wait for your time to shine. And maybe, the higher your payment is, the higher your rating is. Don't trust those ICO rating sites. Do your own due diligence. It is better to do your own research and look for the real happenings of the project.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
No I wouldn't. Most of those ICO rating sites are paid so that doesn't help. It could also be faked to attract people to their ICO rating site. You don't know exactly what they base all their criteria as only some of it is explained. How they give  "review" with a "score" . Who are the reviewers and why should we listen to them?

I don't trust the ICO ratin gsites that much. You see all these ICOs that are really highly rated, but only have a few people rating them. They can certainly be useful sites for getting an overview of what is available, but I personally would trust the more in-depth research that you have to do yourself. The ratings on these site I don't think are reliable.

Yes, and it is personal votes. Even if you know nothing about the project people could give it a high rating because they like the pictures or something stupid.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
I really like icodrops. They know how to select a qualitative projects. If the ico that interests me is on their website, it is a green light for me.
My next project in which I will be participating is Eleven01 (https://icodrops.com/eleven01/).
There is a lot of talk in the russian-speaking community around this ico.
Eleven01 is becoming more popular every day. Great vision and product is also ready, very competent team.
I don't want to skip this ico, I will follow the news and suggest you do the same.
Website - https://www.eleven01.io
ANN thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-eleven01-blockchain-for-the-next-billion-mit-team-government-backed-5139939
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
There are like hundreds of those ICO rating websites and only a few of them are popular or served as trustworthy, being managed by few people can be a contrast to most of the people's opinion, those websites can also be made easily and I think some even manipulate it to gain from promoting projects. Check the project deeply and understand what's the product they wanted to produce and will it be accepted by many?
I  hope if you list the name of ico rating websites that you have experience with and think it is helpful, just to help others.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
The ICO Rating Website is not a guarantee of the validity of an ICO project, although we may also not consider the ICO rating bad but it cannot be a reference for a good ICO, everything can be manipulated.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
There are like hundreds of those ICO rating websites and only a few of them are popular or served as trustworthy, being managed by few people can be a contrast to most of the people's opinion, those websites can also be made easily and I think some even manipulate it to gain from promoting projects. Check the project deeply and understand what's the product they wanted to produce and will it be accepted by many?
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
When I research about a new project, I usually look at the ICO rating websites. However, I do other research myself to. And at the end of my researches, if I trust that project, then I can participate in that project without looking at the ICO rating websites. But for do that, that project really should be good for me.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
listed or not, as long as they don't do it in a large exchange like Binance. I will not join the project. everyone knows, believing in projects that sell tokens in less popular exchanges will only make us lose. so it doesn't matter whether the project is listed or not. what is certain is that we have to find out about the project, never just believe it.
not everything is like that. depending on how the developer manages their market demand. Previous projects can overcome that, even if only released on KUCOIN, or HITBTC they can maximize their market. the community formed must be really strong.
remember not to rely on exchange. you have to analyze the project more deeply, you will get what you are looking for.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
listed or not, as long as they don't do it in a large exchange like Binance. I will not join the project. everyone knows, believing in projects that sell tokens in less popular exchanges will only make us lose. so it doesn't matter whether the project is listed or not. what is certain is that we have to find out about the project, never just believe it.
Nowadays there are many projects, it is not easy to judge on new project, good or not, some people think the ico rating websites may help to take your decision, others think this ICO rating websites provide fake rating due to new project can pay fees to this ICO websites and get high rating.
SO, If you find good project, is it important to you this new good project should be listed in ICO rating websites?

Appreciate your participation

well yes will participate in a project if it is not listed on any IcO rating website but I will have to ask so many questions about the project to make my own assessment and know if I can invest in them or not
This look good, what the questions may we ask?
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
Nowadays there are many projects, it is not easy to judge on new project, good or not, some people think the ico rating websites may help to take your decision, others think this ICO rating websites provide fake rating due to new project can pay fees to this ICO websites and get high rating.
SO, If you find good project, is it important to you this new good project should be listed in ICO rating websites?

well yes will participate in a project if it is not listed on any IcO rating website but I will have to ask so many questions about the project to make my own assessment and know if I can invest in them or not
Please do not forget to vote, this will be very helpful for everyone.
Activity: 42

I am sorry, but as of now, even though a project was listed on many ICO's rating sites, I would not be immediately interested in the project. I don't have the faith to invest in a new project anymore. I prefer to invest in well-known coins instead on the new ones. Too many scams and too many projects failed in the past that gave me doubts.

Good ICO's will survive take a look at HST decision token, it survived the darkest days of the crypto bear market.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

I am sorry, but as of now, even though a project was listed on many ICO's rating sites, I would not be immediately interested in the project. I don't have the faith to invest in a new project anymore. I prefer to invest in well-known coins instead on the new ones. Too many scams and too many projects failed in the past that gave me doubts.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
Ofcourse. I have never been dependent on those kind of websites for reliable source of cryptocurrency startups rating . I usually do the research myself after going through the projects whitepaper and Roadmap.
I bet you will find loads of failed projects that were rated well on the rating websites
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

The ICO rating website could not be a guide to decide to join with the team or not because they only give a rating based on what they know and the information for the project will not be the same as what we got. So if you can find a good project but that project is not listed in any ICO rating websites then you don't have to bother to think about the rating because you can get one good project and that is enough for you to join with the site. The rating itself can be fake and not true because the project needs to transparent to the public so people can know the truth of the project and they can decide to join or not.
Pages:
Jump to: