Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you participate in new project if it is not listed in ICO rating websites? - page 5. (Read 6881 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
In my opinion at this time most of the ICO rating sites are nothing but some fake promotion. So if the project is good I don't care its in a ICO rating site or not. There is one or 2 sites which is good. I always prefer project with great ideas. But sometimes ICO ratingbsites are useful. And I also use some ICO rating sites cause its easy to find technical status of the project. That's it.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
Most of these ICO rating websites can't be trusted, some can collect funds and give whatsoever rating they want so as to attract investors for the project. I have seen some projects which had good ratings or so we thought but ended up failing. I think the main issue is, studying and knowing if the project is worth it or not, and if it does , whether its listed on any ICO rating websites or not participating in it. It is our duty to know the legitimacy of a project not a group of people telling us based on their own opinion (although it might count atimes).
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I believe that the ICO rating on the site may not be true, so when choosing a project, I don't rely on such sites. I always evaluate the project on my own and highlight its pros and cons.
Activity: 378
I have never used ICO rating. I have my own criteria for choosing projects such as white paper, a roadmap, a project team ... but I don’t trust rating sites. I believe more in my strength and well done research.
Great to hear such since the use of ico rating is getting out of hand and not a single individual is ready to use it since ratings have not been genuine and ico rating websites have been found promoting scam projects which had higher ratings on their websites. Research is the only option left in other to trust and participate in a project.
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
I would participate in such project if I carry out a proper research and I'm convinced the project is worth my investment. Most ico rating website base their judgement on individual level not on standard degree.
Activity: 259
Merit: 17
It's 51 to 14 in favor of yes, people don't believe in ICO rating sites anymore because of connivance which still exists today, dubious projects can still find it's way to their top list by paying a fee.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 594
Most ICO rating websites are paid to do an rated, some are not paid but few can really rate a project
So the ICO rating website is not very important to determine whether I will invest in a project or not
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
https://primedao.eth.link/#/
Nowadays there are many projects, it is not easy to judge on new project, good or not, some people think the ico rating websites may help to take your decision, others think this ICO rating websites provide fake rating due to new project can pay fees to this ICO websites and get high rating.
SO, If you find good project, is it important to you this new good project should be listed in ICO rating websites?

Appreciate your participation

If the projects are not listed on the ICO ranking sites, I probably never know it. I only care about projects that are highly rated at ranking sites
Activity: 378
Ico rating websites are off late found of promoting scam projects and hence depending on ico rating scores to participate in a bounty has become hard for me. I rather choose to participate in bounties currently without even checking whether if it is listed on ico rating website or not. I take part in projects even if it is not listed on these ico rating sites.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
Rating sites are not a panacea. Everyone knows that there you can easily buy a rating for any project.
I don’t know how things are now, maybe rating sites have become more serious structures, but of all the rating sites that I used, only one showed a stable and high-quality result. This site is icodrops.com
However, I am much more willing to enter a project that is on rating sites than not.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
is it important to you this new good project should be listed in ICO rating websites?

I think I might be a bit suspicious if a project is not listed.
The actual ratings in the ICO ratings websites should be treated with a bit of caution, but still, a project should be listed. If it isn't, then that likely means it's very obscure and unlikely to be a wild success.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
My reason to invest and participate in ICO project is not depend on ico rating. After i learned so much, i made ico qualification for my own. If my qualification not passed by an ico, whatever their rating in ico rating i won't invest and praticipate. But if my qualification passed by ico, i will participate.

I just use ico rating website for second opinion, not my first way. Nowadays you should not believe what other people say, just learn how to digg more information,  learn business feasibility, and do some fake test, so it would help you so much
Activity: 111
Merit: 4
Bitcoin
I often use rating sites in order to make an objective review of the project in which I plan to participate, but rating sites cannot be the basis of your choice, this is just a tool to get acquainted with the project. But I agree that the rating can be bought and this can affect you and you will not make the right conclusions about the project.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Nowadays there are many projects, it is not easy to judge on new project, good or not, some people think the ico rating websites may help to take your decision, others think this ICO rating websites provide fake rating due to new project can pay fees to this ICO websites and get high rating.
SO, If you find good project, is it important to you this new good project should be listed in ICO rating websites?

For me, it is not important, because I know that projects pay money for placement on these sites and there is no trust in them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12

A good rating of a website does not mean that a project has the potential to benefit investors. Some time ago there was news about a website rating being investigated by the American Government and I think this is good because sometimes fake good rating from a website can influence someone to invest in a bad project that results in investor losses
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
No its not important at all. Listing in ICO rating websites is a plus because some investors based on their ratings. But as for me, I don't believe in ICO rating websites, some ICO rating websites ask for extra money just for them to give good ratings. Much better to take your own due diligence in investing rather than looking at this fake ICO rating websites.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
ICO rating websites aren't all true on their jobs ,they sometimes get paid for rating from developers ,I won't rely on them if I were you , project listing in ICO rating websites or not doesn't state the fact that its not a scam project, there are some good signs that good projects used to have.

1) professional teams
They always have past histories of achievements ,this kind of teams will be able or capable to handle any fuck up wannabe that might show up when the production is on.

2) Are the teams who they claim to be?
I've came across projects when hunting for bounties that the teams are fake,the scammer used some kind of software to swap peoples faces off and merge another pic ,they name the teams any names they want. I detected by using picture search engines .

3) shady business
Some projects are liars in disguise, they aren't straight and careless about their investors ,keeping secrets and the most important one is they always work in the shadows ,anonymously, no office address ,no LinkedIn accounts ,no teams ,nothing

If a project is a real project then they won't have anything to hide ,they always tend to come out plain in the open

Real cryptocurrencies were built by many anonymous volunteers... There are also many developers who use their real Identities. It is just their choice. You can't force a good volunteer to appear how he doesn't want to appear. Good anonymous developers could leave if you insist on getting him/her naked.
If a popular coder who is known around the world decides to work for a Crypto project in complete anonymity but gets rejected due his preference for anonymity... you will deny that project of good and qualified developer
Activity: 1764

Why not, now if the company is lited on some ico rating websites where various companies are listed and where you can check various information about the company and the rating of the company in various directions, it does not guarantee that the company is not a scam, you just need to study the company by yourself and their the product that they are trying to create, and after all these studies you must decide invest in the company or not.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
Absolutely, the main thing is not posting a project on rating sites, but its potential, social value and product. If a project solves an urgent problem, has an original idea, bears value for the community, and is able to increase the efficiency of a certain branch of the economy, then such a project deserves our attention. Placement on rating sites can simply be bought and do not forget that such sites do not check the legality of the project and its team, so you should not trust them.

Agree, it is common knowledge that there are several rating websites that sell ratings to new projects so that investors are interested in investing. Every investor must see the potential of a project whether profitable or not, because every investor wants his investment to grow
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
Absolutely, the main thing is not posting a project on rating sites, but its potential, social value and product. If a project solves an urgent problem, has an original idea, bears value for the community, and is able to increase the efficiency of a certain branch of the economy, then such a project deserves our attention. Placement on rating sites can simply be bought and do not forget that such sites do not check the legality of the project and its team, so you should not trust them.
Pages:
Jump to: