Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you participate in new project if it is not listed in ICO rating websites? - page 8. (Read 6881 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
i will participate in a new project if it is not listed in any ICO rating website because I personally do not trust any ico rating website again since I just heard a rumor some projects pay these websites for high ratings. Participation in a new ico project is about what I have researched about the project and come out with and also the team behind it not purposely whether it is listed or not on any ico rating website.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Maybe no. Because if that project is good and there are many investors, it will definitely be listed on the ICO ranking site. I will never risk my money to invest in those projects
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
participation in a new project has got nothing really to do with listing on an ICO rating website. Even though that can be a source or add up to your research being done on the particular project but most importantly, participation in a bounty is based on a vivid research of many factors and I will participate in a new project if it is not listed but my research proves me right to participate.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
For me, checking other sites or reviews about the project is important to reduce chances of it being a scam or bad project. I would personally check a number of things to somehow make me sure of joining a campaign.

I have the same position. These sites that publish information about the project rating exist for a long time, and many of them have proved that they are trusted resources. Therefore, I would stay away from the projects that are not mentioned and rated there, or if their rating is very low. It will be too risky to lose hundreds believing that you can finally earn thousands.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
If the platform doesn't even list in the ico rating site is not a big problem as long as it was having a big community and i heard that a project like sero never get listed in various icorating site and icodrop is the only one that listed and it was making a huge profit for investors. Listed in a lot of ico rating site doesn't give a lot of guarantees if that platform will succeed.
Activity: 247
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
ICO rating websites provides us the summary of every good ICO based on their perspective. Though they cannot cover all since there are many projects launching almost every day so they may overlook some good projects. And we never know maybe they are paid to have a high rate on a certain project. But before I invest in a project, one thing that I do is to look in ICO rating websites to have an idea which they gave higher ratings. That gives me a lesser time to find good projects.
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
in my opinion it doesn't really matter but because now indeed new projects are becoming popular registered on several ICO sites so many do that, I see projects not because they have good ratings but I still see products, teams and communities on telegram
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
in fact, not all projects that don't have an ico rating are bad, but as a benchmark in my opinion, it's better to look for those who have ratings other than we can compare our analysis with people we can be more sure, but if you want to try that doesn't have a rating site as long as you are sure try it but very risky if the research you tried is wrong.
projects that not rated in any ico site doesn't mean they have no good quality.usually they just not registered yet or maybe lazy to contact ico site admin.but so far almost all projects reviewed and rarely to see projects have no review, cause its very usefull to attract their investors.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
not all ICOs listed on ICO rating websites are promising and vice versa.  I will definitely participate in the new project even though it is not registered and get a good rating on the ICO rating website but the ICO project must be really interesting, the team is real, and the concept is very good.

sometimes ICO projects that keep on appearing make us like playing gambling, which we believe will be successful it turns out to be a failure and what we believe will fail it turns out to be a success  Cheesy
Participation in new projects has nothing got to do with their rating on ico rating scale. Currently, only few investors even have time to consider rating from ico websites because most of these ico rating websites are not genuine and do not pot real ratings of new projects. I will participate in a new project if it is not listed on any ico rating website but legit based on my research.
Activity: 462
Merit: 19
Few projects are listed on ICObench that you can't find on other ICOrating websites and that doesn't mean they are bad projects,what you need is getting better at doing research
Activity: 812
in fact, not all projects that don't have an ico rating are bad, but as a benchmark in my opinion, it's better to look for those who have ratings other than we can compare our analysis with people we can be more sure, but if you want to try that doesn't have a rating site as long as you are sure try it but very risky if the research you tried is wrong.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
We all know that rating sites charge projects for placing them on their platform, but I doubt that they make an objective assessment of the projects that they placing. Therefore, I use rating sites only as an additional source of information about a project, but ratings have never been a decisive factor for me when choosing a project for investment.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
Nowadays there are many projects, it is not easy to judge on new project, good or not, some people think the ico rating websites may help to take your decision, others think this ICO rating websites provide fake rating due to new project can pay fees to this ICO websites and get high rating.
SO, If you find good project, is it important to you this new good project should be listed in ICO rating websites?

Appreciate your participation

Yes, I am participating in Temtum project, When I am interested in this project and search for it on google. But there is no clear information, and I continue to join it. Until now this project has surpassed my expectations
Honestly talking I do not trust any ICO rating website, not now or ever will I do so. Most of these ico rating websites are more than scam websites and mostly post what the projects wants them to post and that has made their ratings not reliable or dependable for investing. So if the project is promising but not listed in any ico website, I will still participate.
Activity: 121
At first i think it only rumour, but since a lot of people discuss it maybe it is right that ICO rating site give their ratings depends on how project pay them and not be independent. If me since first i never see ICO rating site and sometime look from it's bounty rewards.
That's it. And I would prefer to call those ratings as subjective ratings. Subjective because those ratings mostly given based on money paid to third-party rating websites, and not based on quality of projects. Such subjective ratings contain so many biases and should not be used as componental indicators to assess quality of projects.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
Nowadays there are many projects, it is not easy to judge on new project, good or not, some people think the ico rating websites may help to take your decision, others think this ICO rating websites provide fake rating due to new project can pay fees to this ICO websites and get high rating.
SO, If you find good project, is it important to you this new good project should be listed in ICO rating websites?

Appreciate your participation

Maybe some of the rating sites are providing fake rating, but not all, ICODrops trying to make an objective score and most of the projects are without any score on their website. Of course if project is good, it is not necessary rule to be listed on such websites, but in practice - if project is good it appears in all media immediately.
Activity: 146
Merit: 4
This is a good question rating website loosing there reputation day by day they providing fake rating and the whole system is running on money.
and many people not recommend this kind of website but it is still a need to make presence on online platform that's why many good project also need to list there project. every investor should do research on the project like i always do research and mostly of time i invest in good project currently i found Moozicore this project is very good project and it full fill my expectation that i want from every project.

https://tokensale.moozicore.com/   
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
There are websites that haven't got listed on these rating sites, but have good potential. Even with ICO rating website there are paid services. It is always good to go through the project details and do your own research before making an investment. Even much rated projects have failed, so making ones own decision seems to be better than following ICO rating websites. From my view those websites can be kept as a reference.
Activity: 359
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
It depends actually. I do not literally depend on the ICO website for their ratings because it might be biased in some other ways, we never know. So if you want to invest your earned money, better to do your own homework. Search on your own and based your judgment only on yourself. But of course, ICO website helps us in ways they summarized all the ICOs and picked the best among the rest.
Pages:
Jump to: