Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still buy Bitcoin? - page 11. (Read 7810 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 10:49:52 PM
the market is falling down ,but  Bitcoin is safe, it attracts the world's attention, and more and more people are involved keep buying when price is cheap.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
April 03, 2018, 10:42:06 PM
buying it or not is your right, and you have that option at your own risk is at your own risk
BTC prices are always up and down, but blockchain technology is always in demand by developers
try to understand blockchain technology, and forget the price of BTC
Activity: 308
April 03, 2018, 10:38:39 PM
Well at this very moment due to the current condition of the crypto market which is really bleeding out which resulted to many of the crypto currencies market values going down and that also includes bitcoins market values as well so I think I would not buy any bitcoin as of now because its market values is very risky and you will probably end up losing all that you had invested in bitcoin so better invest it into other deserving altcoins or crypto currencies out there.
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 05:03:28 PM
Well, I think it would be good to buy bitcoin now as its price is still low as of now, compared to its price wayback during december 2017,how to invest is we buy cheap and sell it when the price goes up. of course now is a good time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices are decreasing. I will not immediately sell it, I'll hold it first  until the price goes back up, even
until the price is at its peak, then I will sell it again
Activity: 182
April 02, 2018, 04:56:53 PM
Yes, I would have bought the bitcoin price will rise to the currency because schyas bitcoin dipped I would have bought schyas bitcoin and wait when it will rise. well I know that soon bitcoin will rise well and wakes up a lot
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
April 02, 2018, 10:36:21 AM
I will still buy bitcoin. At the moment, the bitcoin price on the cryptocurrency market is gradually turning blue in a positive direction. But compared to the general level, the current bitcoin price is still low. I will continue to buy bitcoin to reserve it. I wait for the opportunity to sell them at a higher price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 10:33:00 AM
Well it had been not a “necessary get as you're line of work it, it had been a lot of of an honest price whereas get i assume
Activity: 77
March 29, 2018, 12:24:20 PM
Yes, you should buy, and this is best time to buy because its price is very low and it will be good for future purposes, maybe in few weeks or months, its price will rise again and after that, you'll earn some money.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 29, 2018, 12:08:51 PM
i think yes i will buy bitcoins because in last four of to five days,its price moves downward and now today its moves upward.now i will believe that its moves and more and more upward,and when i ll buy it today then it will give higher returns in future.
It is a good decision to buy bitcoin until the value is reduced. Buy more now and invest, I believe and trust to in bitcoin that my investment will grow more in the future and brings high profitable income.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 11:19:22 AM
i think yes i will buy bitcoins because in last four of to five days,its price moves downward and now today its moves upward.now i will believe that its moves and more and more upward,and when i ll buy it today then it will give higher returns in future.
Be optimistic that value of bitcoin will rise again and give high profit to his investors. Buy more coins and invest I believe and trust bitcoin it will gain high profit in the future. I will still buy bitcoin even though the price is not good and if the price is so cheap its an opportunity to buy bunch of bitcoin.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
March 29, 2018, 11:07:21 AM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?

Now is the right time to buy bitcoin because tge price is cheaper . It will rise again before year ends. I'm pretty sure that history if bitcoin last year will repeat again. It will fly again before year ends. So now is a right time to buy.
Merit: 2
March 29, 2018, 11:00:20 AM
For me, Even though the value of bitcoin is too low for now i will still buy it because we never know when the bitcoin's value will increase in a random amount im sure it will survive and the price will increase. Dont think a negative thing and dont do panic selling because you will just waste your money trust this coin. Buying bitcoin is risky,and if you are not prepare on it make some research or else you do not know what is the real bitcoin consequences if you invest on it.
March 29, 2018, 10:39:51 AM
I recommend that you rather buy bitcoin as long as its price is low enough, it will be very beneficial for you. And in the future, the price will increase, that's for sure.
Activity: 238
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
March 29, 2018, 10:32:20 AM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?

Buy now and  wait if you want to earn then have a patience. Dont think about when the price go down because im sure it will survive and the price will increase. Dont think a negative thing and dont do panic selling because you will just waste your money if you panic, just relax and always check if bitcoin is increasing.
Activity: 378
March 29, 2018, 10:28:29 AM
Off course yes as long as i have a lot of money i am still buying bitcoin, and i just buy bitcoin when the price of it is we will dump to $7000, and right now the price of bitcoin is $7400 and ny advice for you is to buy bitcoin now and wait until the value of it is we will pump and we will became stable before you should sell it.
Activity: 283
March 29, 2018, 10:24:26 AM
If you are already thinking about buying bitcoin, I advise you not to hesitate. Bitcoin will be profitable in any case, despite fluctuations in price. Believe me, this is not the last price drawdown.
Activity: 1
March 29, 2018, 10:22:05 AM
Hi to everyone in this post, I think, that price at the moment is not as higher, as it was before several months. Maybe it reach 17.000-18.000$ i rememmber. Now is 8500$ average at market and its a good way for investment.
Activity: 364
March 29, 2018, 10:15:24 AM
When you buy bitcoin, it will fall in price and rise again. It's just his peculiarity. But I'll tell you one thing-buy it as soon as possible. You won't regret it.
Activity: 64
March 29, 2018, 08:54:01 AM

Well, I think it would be good to buy bitcoin now as its price is still low as of now, compared to its price wayback during december 2017, so it does make sense if you would buy bitcoin and then sell it if it regains again its value 20,000 USD to be specific. Well, if it is gonna go down, then hold it or buy more bitcoin then wait again to regain again its value because it is natural that bitcoin price fluctuates over a matter of time patience does really matter here all in all.
Yes I agree with your opinion, Now is the best time to buy BTC. Their price drops below $ 8,000. Lower prices by the end of 2017. Buy BTC right now and hold them. As the market trend in May will recover, altcoin prices will surge.
what makes you very confident that the market trend will recover in May? if I'm still a little bit doubt if bitcoin prices will rise in the near future, I think if you want to buy bitcoin not now, but wait until the market conditions are really good, and no more bad news about bitcoin
i think its the time to buy bitcoin because now the price is low. price is 7400$ now and it is cheapest price. in April bitcoin will reach 10000$. 
Activity: 238
March 29, 2018, 08:46:37 AM
Yes, I think and this time it's certainly best to invest bitcoin because the current price is down to only $ 7542 and possibly down further. I think you are lucky to have the opportunity to buy a bitcoin while the price is very low. In the future I am sure bitcoin prices will come back and be more stable and may reach $ 15000.
Pages:
Jump to: