Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still support Ethereum, if Vitalik left it? - page 10. (Read 3120 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 12
ETH is created by a team and over 1000 developers working on ETH success day by day. Vitalik is the leader and plays
an important role in it, but if he leaves one day, I will still continue to support ETH as that coin and the platform is more than a one man show
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
The recent news about Vitalik Buterin considering to leave ETH for Google made me think about the potential aftermath of such situation. Of course, no one takes it seriously now, and neither do I. But what if something like this could really happen? Of course, we can be safe that it will not happen right now, and all of us understand it. But what if one day he really left the team of Ethereum, then would you personally continue supporting this coin? Or you think that ETH will just die without its creator?

This is a very relevant topic now, especially after his recent statements on Twitter. I don't think Vitalik = Ethereum is right now. Ethereum is now about 1,000 developers around the world who are able to make the Etherum ecosystem better and more reliable. I believe in Etherum even without Vitalik Buterin. It's the truth.
Activity: 238
I do not think that the vitalik will leave him because he created ethereum and it is the ethereum that is associated primarily with buterin. It seems to me that this is another injection of information in order to set the course on ethereum.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Vitalik has already announced his departure and I think that it can have a very negative impact on the price of Ethereum. But we still do not know who now stands at the head of this project, perhaps it is some influential man is not less popular than Vitalik buterin. Let's hope it's all right.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Yes, I will also continue to use ETH, because I think that everything will be fine and the project is largely controlled by other people, Vitalik did a lot for the project, maybe he can do something else? Who knows.
Activity: 1190
It is clear that market cryptocurrencies are decentralized, ethereum is a good and promising coin and can be said to last a long time even though the ethereum founder or Mr.  Vitalik left.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
eth won't die when Vitalik leaves it, because eth is very strong with its smart contract system. many tokens have joined in, maybe it won't just die.
Activity: 98
Vitalik is not Etherium, it is maintained by the team consisting of about 1000 programmers (don`t call me on that, I saw this fact yesterday but now I can`t find where) and even if he leaves, somebody else will take his place as representative.
I just wonder what Google can offer that is better than what he has now...
The recent news about Vitalik Buterin considering to leave ETH for Google made me think about the potential aftermath of such situation. Of course, no one takes it seriously now, and neither do I. But what if something like this could really happen? Of course, we can be safe that it will not happen right now, and all of us understand it. But what if one day he really left the team of Ethereum, then would you personally continue supporting this coin? Or you think that ETH will just die without its creator?
I personally think that will not happen. Because I know the vitality of a smart person, and will not leave the project as good as Ethereum. I still support this platform. Because Ethereum was developed by the team and not just Vitalic. But Vitalic is the Symbol of Ethereum which will impact on the decrease of investor confidence in Ethereum coins if it is truly Vitalic leaving Ethereum to join Google.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I am here for eth, not vitlik
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Vitalik is a wise guy. He knows if he leaves Ethereum, he will regret it and he will receive so many threats for leaving his creation. unless of course he opens up another enticing offer such as new coin to invest with.
Activity: 152
If Vitalik leaves, it does not mean that ethereum will stop developing or become less valuable and in demand. Vitalik is not the only person who manages the work on ethereum. I doubt that he actually will leave.
Activity: 154
Vitaly Buterin is a smart and reasonable person I do not think that he will leave his own successful project that is developing rapidly , but if this happens then the new developers will also be able to promote it and maybe it will be even better !
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

Well, I can say that ETH will not die without Vitalik. But maybe will give a temporary impact to the Etherum community.
Same as Bitcoin, without Satoshi, Bitcoin still lives until now.
Activity: 84
Vitalik Buterin will not abandon his brainchild of Ethereum. I would not even discuss it, so as not to affect the price of Ethereum. Ethereum and so experiencing in real time is not the best situation.
Maybe this is an issue created to create panic among Ethereum holders, because this is very similar to the issue of Bitcoin, which was left dead by its founder, this issue proved to cause a lot of panic among investors, resulting in panic sales, and prices sinking. I will keep holding Ethereum because Vitalik is a smart person and he knows what to do.
Activity: 588
Maybe this is an issue created to create panic among Ethereum holders, because this is very similar to the issue of Bitcoin, which was left dead by its founder, this issue proved to cause a lot of panic among investors, resulting in panic sales, and prices sinking. I will keep holding Ethereum because Vitalik is a smart person and he knows what to do.
Vitalik is not only a smart person but he is a genius and fahham will need the market.
But I will continue to support Ethereum even though Vitalik left Etheruem because Etheruem was founded by the team, not only Vitalik.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
yes i would, considering that i love the platform not the person, but hopefully he stays
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I will support this crypto currency in any case. So, as I consider it worthy and necessary in the market crypto-currency. This is a very strong platform. Which connects a lot and many.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

Hello. Bitcoin is an example of a product that have been left by its creator.
It doesnt mean it will not continue, although the value might really drop for trust issues since other investors are just staying because he is still around.
I dont think it will be left like a dust. There are still other people behind it and it is not just Vitalik out there.
He may be just down because of the dumps that happened.
Pages:
Jump to: