Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still support Ethereum, if Vitalik left it? - page 6. (Read 3120 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
ETH is independent coin now so to my mind it doesn't need in special supporting from that side. I am sure that it could survive with its own without any problems.
Yes, it`s true. I think a team of ETH will start a new era and reach a new peak with a new director. So, yes - I will support Etherium.
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
Of course, but we really need more decentralization and more txps from it, because that's what's driving so many people towards EOS and other crap. At least the coding is decentralized for Ethereum, there are many implementations of the protocol specs by different teams...
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
It was at this point, I'll buy the Ethereum 30% of your Deposit. This will be the best event in the life of Ethereum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
ETH is independent coin now so to my mind it doesn't need in special supporting from that side. I am sure that it could survive with its own without any problems.
Activity: 419
It would be obvious if Ethereum will lost its value or even died just because vitalik left it. There will be another vitalik that could replace him if that were to happen. I believe ETH is strong enough, and that strength is just because of vitalik were there.
Of course I will continue supporting Ethereum for the rest. I don’t care if Vitalik left or not. For me his presence and absence are the same. Ethereum is a good coin and holds top position in Altcoin. Market cap is growing day by day. It means that people still believe in Ethereum and they want to invest in it and make some profit in the future. I have no doubt about Ethereum’s future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Sure! Ethereum is the best altcoin, that is used as a payment method among the crypto community and is the main payment method for a lot of ICOs. Ethereum is undervalued right now and it will overcome Bitcoin one day. Ethereum will rock, even after Buterin will leave.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
I will still support Ethereum. Ethereum can still live well when Vitalik left it, and he also state this.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I would still support ethereum, if vitalik left it or dies. Other people would take over the development, just as with bitcoin.
Activity: 753
The recent news about Vitalik Buterin considering to leave ETH for Google made me think about the potential aftermath of such situation. Of course, no one takes it seriously now, and neither do I. But what if something like this could really happen? Of course, we can be safe that it will not happen right now, and all of us understand it. But what if one day he really left the team of Ethereum, then would you personally continue supporting this coin? Or you think that ETH will just die without its creator?
I doubt that this will happen, and Vitalik himself confirmed it recently, but if we assume that he leaves, I do not think that something will happen to this project, since a huge team is working on it, and there will be a leader in this a team that could replace Buterin.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Eth will still survive with or without vitalik i am so confident and positive about that
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
Accolades will definitely be given to Vitalik Buterin for his great contribution to the success of ethereum and its platform. He is even one of the key instrument among the team, but ethereum has gone top far, for its success or fall to be determined by just one person.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
Yeah, why not? Vitalik is amazing but ETH is big structure and that's not only Vitalik behind it, I believe that it will continue developing even if it happens.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
Ethereum is going nowhere, it has proved itself as being one of the most stable and usable platforms out there. Lot of good things to come for ethereum
Activity: 248
diceroll.xyz
I don't think it's gonna happen in the future. But If that happen means founder itself not believe in the project. So, How  can community believe? But only Vitalik not the behind ETH even there team also. Still, It's not good sign if ever happen.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
I am sure there are, because Ethereum may have been created by Vitalik, but ETH is currently very strong. And there are a lot of volunteer programmers as well as talented people who are taking on this growing platform.
Activity: 574
https://ammut.network/
vitalik is the main developer of etherum, if the vitalik will leave it it will not affect etherum because etherum already has a large community that has stood firm
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
Of course, ethereum already has its own team, they have plans to improve this coin, including the projects Casper and Plasma. If they are successfully implemented in ethereum, this coin will continue to grow in popularity and in its price. Buterin, of course. personifies this coin and it will be a pity if he leaves his project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
None of the project is belongs to one person. The idea owner is not the only voter for future of the project. Even Vitalik left the project alone Ethereum will have a good future. It is already one of the best community driven and one of the  popular crypto project up to now.
Activity: 588
I think that Vitalik’s care will not change anything in the structure of the project’s work, so I think that everything will be fine with the project, just keep using ETH and everything will be fine. This is my opinion on this.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
There is a torrent of other brainy nerds in the ETH team and the ETH community so I wouldn't be scared if the main "alien" leaves but it would probably impact its price, probably in the short term only. 
Pages:
Jump to: