Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still support Ethereum, if Vitalik left it? - page 9. (Read 3120 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I am sure that this will not happen, but even if it happens, all the same I will support etherium to the end Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
As for me I don't believe in this news. I think that Buterin will continue working with ETH. And he will make this coin better. So the price of ethereum show us a relly good price.
Activity: 602
The recent news about Vitalik Buterin considering to leave ETH for Google made me think about the potential aftermath of such situation. Of course, no one takes it seriously now, and neither do I. But what if something like this could really happen? Of course, we can be safe that it will not happen right now, and all of us understand it. But what if one day he really left the team of Ethereum, then would you personally continue supporting this coin? Or you think that ETH will just die without its creator?
I will continue to support ETH, the reason is simple because there still have a good team to defend it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
What difference does the Vitalik in the project or not, the project exists regardless of the Vitalik and will continue to exist and develop thanks to the community that supports the project. Vitalik is only the one who set the direction, but he is not the determining factor.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
Yes to be honest i will support it even more, we are supporting eth as an asset and company and not based on any person, im sure project will survive and will thrive, it is always a team work with a hierarchy of the hr, so one person leaving will not make much difference.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11

I still support Ethereum even if Vitalik left to work somewhere else. I guess the future of Ethereum does not depend solely in Vitalik, they have  also
 great developer working behind this project.
Activity: 387
I would definitely support Ethereum, even if Vitalik leaves. As it is a very good project and most ICOs have been using Ethereum platform, so it has got potential to grow in future. May be next we would see rise of ethereum.
Activity: 476
it seems like I will think twice if vitalik, one of the most influential people behind the ethereum, resigns.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I was shocked of this news, I hope it will not be true, for sure it could be the begining of the end of this coin
as Vitaly Buterin stated, after his departure the situation with ethereum will not change. That is, its absence will not affect the platform.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
I was shocked of this news, I hope it will not be true, for sure it could be the begining of the end of this coin
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
I know that Ethereum team has many smart developers so Vitalik's retirement will not affect the development of the project. I hope Ethereum 2.0 will be launched in 2019 and price will make new ATH.
Activity: 216
Merit: 13
The recent news about Vitalik Buterin considering to leave ETH for Google made me think about the potential aftermath of such situation. Of course, no one takes it seriously now, and neither do I. But what if something like this could really happen? Of course, we can be safe that it will not happen right now, and all of us understand it. But what if one day he really left the team of Ethereum, then would you personally continue supporting this coin? Or you think that ETH will just die without its creator?

As soon as Satoshi remaining bitcoin, I believe which bitcoin simply received. It is poor whenever everything depends upon anyone. Charlie Shelter verified this particular phrase, he or she particularly remaining Litecoina. Consequently, in the event that all of a sudden Buterin simply leaves Ether, it'll most likely just end up being much better general for the entire crypto business.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
I think that there is a lot of fiction, I think that the project is constantly being finalized and improved. Why leave a successful project that has grown in price hundreds of times? The purchase price is very favorable now... in the coming years, you can make a big profit
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
no, I will not support Ethereum if its founder Vitalik Buterin refuses his project.
Activity: 168
I will support cryptocurrency Ethereum. So, as I believe that it will grow with time and the price will be even higher than the previous one. This is actually a strong platform. And I do not think that it just fails like that and disappears.
Activity: 406
Vitalik has already announced his departure and I think that it can have a very negative impact on the price of Ethereum. But we still do not know who now stands at the head of this project, perhaps it is some influential man is not less popular than Vitalik buterin. Let's hope it's all right.

Obviously most of the investors believed in Vitalii as a trusted person definitely it will impact the ethereum value for sure. But it doesn't mean it will die as it is a very popular coin in the globe.
Activity: 140
I will not support Ethereum if its Creator refuses his project, because I believe that such projects are doomed to failure
Activity: 462
In social networks, he was asked about the possible withdrawal from Ethereum, writes Zycrypto. "I think ethereum can absolutely survive me spontaneously combusting tomorrow at this point, Buterin said. - To be clear, “detaching” meant detaching from *needing* to participate.No actual plans to disappear any time soon."
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
It is a simple question with a simple answer for me. Like many has already mentioned in the past, Vitalik is not the sole representative of Ethereum, rather he is but one part of a team. I am positive that even without him Ethereum will continue to prosper and develop into the ultimate cryptocurrency. So yes, I am still going to support it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

I think Ethereum is not solely created by Vitalik, it was created by a whole team with Vitalik being the mastermind of it. So, if ever what you said will happen soon, I think the whole team will still be there to continue ethereum's development since it is one of the most used cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: