Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still support Ethereum, if Vitalik left it? - page 11. (Read 3120 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I think that yes, I will continue to support the ETH project, since despite the fact that Vitalik Buterin is the founder of the project, I still think that the project can already work independently, but still with Vitalik is calmer
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I was a fan of this crypto currency until today. But when the course collapsed. I do not know what to say anymore. Can I so believe in the future of Ether? Although I very much hope to restore this crypto currency. This is a strong platform. And the main thing is very multifunctional.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
He is facing a massive backlash from the social networking community of Twitter, believing that blockchain and crypto will not grow as fast as they once did. I think that even though he founded ETH, he was not the best in the ETH team

Hopefully it's not like that because Vitalik Buterin is a pioneer for Ethereum.
But still, the Team is a bunch of strong people who can support an Ethereum.

For me it doesn't matter if Vitalik leaves Etheruem, because I will continue to hold Ethereum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
He is facing a massive backlash from the social networking community of Twitter, believing that blockchain and crypto will not grow as fast as they once did. I think that even though he founded ETH, he was not the best in the ETH team
Activity: 459
The recent news about Vitalik Buterin considering to leave ETH for Google made me think about the potential aftermath of such situation. Of course, no one takes it seriously now, and neither do I. But what if something like this could really happen? Of course, we can be safe that it will not happen right now, and all of us understand it. But what if one day he really left the team of Ethereum, then would you personally continue supporting this coin? Or you think that ETH will just die without its creator?
I would definitely not invest in ETH if Vitalik escaped his business. Because no one can handle ETH as well as him. he has given birth to it, he will work hard to make it grow stronger and no one is as passionate as him.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
If vitalik let I would buy MORE ethereum haha I think the guy is a bit of a weirdo he talks very strangely and I dont like his recent comment about how nothing can go 1000x in this space hes like fudding his own stuff (also WEIRD).....
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
The recent news about Vitalik Buterin considering to leave ETH for Google made me think about the potential aftermath of such situation. Of course, no one takes it seriously now, and neither do I. But what if something like this could really happen? Of course, we can be safe that it will not happen right now, and all of us understand it. But what if one day he really left the team of Ethereum, then would you personally continue supporting this coin? Or you think that ETH will just die without its creator?

I would, but the thing is that if he lives then the coin will likely suffer from some losses for a while before it can get back on its feet again. I think that a lot of peopel like me would not leave the project but the creator of a coin leaving their own coin is one thing that might put a lot of people off their gam and cause them to start panicking and selling their coins.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
I think nothing gonna problem with or without Vitalik because there is team behind Ethereum , Yes I still supporting Ethereum .
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Vitalik is not ethereum problem. I believe he doesnt know then how much he knows now. Those development you see with some new platforms are results of lesson learnt from the mistakes of Vitalik. That's why I will always give so much respect to satoshi, Bitcoin as the pioneering breakthrough project that has stayed up to new technology in cryptocurrency.  
Activity: 392
Yes, Coz ethereum currently holding the majority of projects under its blockchain. also considering the trust and developers work, companies brings their ICO project based on ETH network. I personally like ETH and its development so would definitely be supporting Ethereum be it with Vitalik or without
Activity: 50
The etheric is immediately associated with Vitalik. so if this happens in people at all, trust will disappear to the coin and stop seeing in it the prospects
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
It will be a really turbulent ride if tide for ethereum If it happens that vitalik withdraws his support for the blockchain platform. However this is a case of "what if" and this cannot happen because ethereum is a revolution and a game changer to blockchain technology, it has opened doors for a lot of other cryptocurrency and decentralized projects.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg
Activity: 402
He is not only the founder but also the front man for ethereum. If he is not there the brand will be affected, but it will continue anyway. When Steve Jobs died Apple still continued but it has lost that fanboi passion when huge queues used to form outside the apple stores
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
I honestly do not believe what he said just like 2 weeks ago I seen a shitcoin pump from 23 cents to over $6.30 I checked it yesterday and it is now currently worth 3 cents... pump and dumps still exist, he is trying to drop the price to buy more for the next pump!
Activity: 210
I think if the acne will cease to support its currency - it will be the end! I will withdraw money from this coin because the price will plummet!
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
Yes, I will support ethereum no matter what happens because I owe the ethereum so much, because of them I have a great life and I will be loyal for them no matter what happens.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
I do believe he is the Co-Founder of Ethereum with at least one other person Anthony Diiorio, he is however obviously a talented developer and a visionary. If he were to leave then I am certain the project would continue as there must be many people working on Ethereum nowadays and at the moment it is still one of the most useful coins out there.
Activity: 14
 No, I will keep on supporting because he has done a great job that has accumulated lots of goodwill and a huge community already, I am sure if he leaves he will handover to a structure of people who will build on the legacy he created and not disappoint him...If he does leave then I am sure people will actually invest more into ETH just to show the respect to vitalik and tell him that we miss him...
Activity: 29
Possibly by Vitalik Buterin is the soul of ETH. Thanks to him, this new alcoin grows strong, someday no longer Vitalik Buterin will be very difficult. Since the platform is widely believed because of a powerful CEO
Pages:
Jump to: