Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still support Ethereum, if Vitalik left it? - page 12. (Read 3120 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
Vitalik is Brilliant and very talented but saying that I don't mean without Vitalik Ethereum can't grow.
Ethereum is not only developed by Vitalik everyone need to understand this theory of Cryptography, Vitalik is front person for that but there are so many other developers contribute in the project. I don't want to go after price what will happen to the price and how it will perform May be we can see Ethereum in $200 for 21 months more or may be we will see $1500 by 2019 May it depends on time, tradings and so many other factors but as Technology I will be always supporting Ethereum no matter what happens to the team.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
am sure that nothing will happen to the air and therefore I believe in it and will keep it with me, because I am sure that it will only grow in price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Most likely, a sharp jump will not happen. Yes, and Vitalik does not make sense to go somewhere to work.He's a real genius and he doesn't need a job.do you agree with me?

Not the job he was looking for, maybe Vitalik wanted to rest on the island without thinking about the noise in his office. LOL

I think Ethereum was created by Tim, not just Vitalik, if Vitalik comes out of Etheruem it might be difficult to believe in its authenticity. very sad !!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
Yes, I am a loyal fan and investor of etherum no matter what happens I owe them what I have now and I believe I will have a better life in future with their services sooner or later in future.
Activity: 197
Merit: 0
am sure that nothing will happen to the air and therefore I believe in it and will keep it with me, because I am sure that it will only grow in price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
I will still continue to support ETH. Even if one person left, the other developers, technology, community and brand are still there.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Yes, of course. I will be loyal from ethereum because they not left me behinds and provides me lots of incomes wherein
I am very grateful about that, because I will obtained better life now because of them
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
I think such news would dump the price seriously and there is a chance that it would never recover.
Activity: 21
I do not think eth will die
Activity: 94
I'm not sure. For real. That might cripple the while project. He's a talented person and a great resource to the project. Only the FUD can kill the project. Coupled with the fear of no one being able to fill his place.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
Why would anyone want to leave a project that they were in charge of to become an employee for someone else? I think Ethereum now however is greater than the sum of its parts meaning there are enough smart people behind it developing to continue the original great idea. So it's a YES from me  Smiley
Activity: 161
The recent news about Vitalik Buterin considering to leave ETH for Google made me think about the potential aftermath of such situation. Of course, no one takes it seriously now, and neither do I. But what if something like this could really happen? Of course, we can be safe that it will not happen right now, and all of us understand it. But what if one day he really left the team of Ethereum, then would you personally continue supporting this coin? Or you think that ETH will just die without its creator?

I think this won't happen. This is a very superficial event where in we all know that it is highly impossible to happen. We don't need to bother ourselves in stressing out things like this.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I think high and fast on the grow, but will grow and I decided for myself that some time will have to wait and watch the situation.
Activity: 198
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
Don't support Ethereum, support Vitalik with this very fun ICO https://fitvitalik.io/
If serious, i will support Ethereum without him if the project will follow the roadmap.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
Maybe Vitalik is the face of Ethereum, but if we will sit back and think of it.
He is not the person behind ETH but a team, therefore i can say that i would stay and still want ETH even he left.
but i doubt he will do that.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
I think that it will be necessary in any case to support Ethereum. After all, Ethereum is not Vitalik. Ethereum is cool technology.
Activity: 291
Yes, I certainly will still support Ethereum, because I see the Ethereum project is very good for the future and I still believe ethereum will survive.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
I think the news about it is just a hoax, because if that happens then Ethereum will lose half its power, it's like Bitcoin without satoshi, and it seems impossible, because with Ethereum, the vitalic gets a big name in the crypto world, if one day he really leaving Ethereum and making a new altcoin, then he must start over
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
The recent news about Vitalik Buterin considering to leave ETH for Google made me think about the potential aftermath of such situation. Of course, no one takes it seriously now, and neither do I. But what if something like this could really happen? Of course, we can be safe that it will not happen right now, and all of us understand it. But what if one day he really left the team of Ethereum, then would you personally continue supporting this coin? Or you think that ETH will just die without its creator?
It will definitely gonna affect ETH but for short term. When the founder himself left the company, it does create a negative image for the company. But in long term it again gains it momentum. So is expected to happen with ETH. maybe ETH gets a better alternative to Vitalik as its head.
Pages:
Jump to: