Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still support Ethereum, if Vitalik left it? - page 15. (Read 3120 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Yes, i will still support Ethereum, because there are a lot of great people in its team without Vitalik, so Ether will continue developed and supported.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
Not to sure but I will most probably give it a chance.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
That question is a very hard one. Vitalik's ingenuity has been one of the reason for the ethereum popularity and success as a whole. If he leaves would I stop supporting ethereum?? No, I will keep on supporting because he has done a great job that has accumulated lots of goodwill and a huge community already, I am sure if he leaves he will handover to a structure of people who will build on the legacy he created and not disappoint him.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
If he leaves the team, then I think nothing bad will happen. The Ethereum platform will remain the same popular and its team will work only for the benefit and will advance the development of the platform further.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
Assuming that it is going to happen, I do not think Ethereum will be greatly affected. It will be driven by community support. Just imagine bitcoin, nobody really cares now if Satoshi Nakamoto is alive or not.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
i dont support etherum. i only trade it when i think it is profitable. i will keep trading ethereum even if vitalik is in or not. but it is for sure that ethereum price will fall sharply if vitalik leaves from ethereum team.
Activity: 24
Ethereum has grown bigger than Vitalik   Grin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
lol people really did not know the difference between a joke/meme and real one.what you guys were seeing on internet was photoshop,
vitalik won't abandon it just for google,what will he gets when he joins those company ? i see nothing.
but what he gets when he was in ETH ? a lot of money,lambos and everything that he wanted.
you guys need to learn from this.
everything that you see on internet is not something that you can afford to believe completely,most of them are fakes.believe everything that you see and hear directly.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
I do not even believe the the vote post was real but even if it is .

If I think that Ethereum is just about Vitalik I would have never touch it in first place , and I think a lot wouldn't too , so Vitalik leaving Ethereum or not is not a real issue for me . Ethereum will keep move forward and the only one who gonna lose is Vitalik .
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I do not believe in this news that Vitalik will abandon his offspring, the work of his whole life! Very much like a fake. Although we'll see
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
We do have our own personal opinions about this matter and most of us still believes with this genius, vitalik and ETH can't be separated even if he will accept the offer, I personally thinks that he knew that this project already been successful and he already been engaged with it, its just another positive things to consider as Google really eyeing to crypto and maybe they are planning to have their own coins so they needed vitalik to begin with, though its just my personal thing and I don't have concrete evidence to claim it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
it is unlikely vitalic to abandon ethereum, in fact etheriun not made by vitalics alone but with a team, until now they remain committed to advancing his project, the second ethereum under the bitcoin of his popularity increases so it is impossible etherium dies in leaving vitalik
Activity: 602
Merit: 253
I don't believe such news. But, if it's true, then I think I will keep supporting it. I mean like, Ethereum has a really big community now.
But, we can't deny that if he really left, the price might dump a little, or might even bigger. Well, the co-founder himselft left its "child". But let's not forget about all the team behind it. They must've prepared something for the worst.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
it would be better if the etherum stays with the creator, because it becomes the confidence of the investors, but if google that replaces it in my opinion no problem because google good in my opinion, we wait for further news
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
I don't think that Ethereum so strictly depends from Buterin. Yes Vitalik it is the face of Ethereum, but many brilliant developers have been ivolved to the development of Ethereum blockchain and I think the core team is the most important.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
He created a poll then deleted it later on but the news spread like virus.

If something like this happened suddenly then ETH can be fully decentralized I guess since it's main developer left. And if by chance this will come, I don't think that ETH will die that way easily.
Activity: 101
According to several sources, the multinational company is concentrating on acquiring startups with digital ledger expertise. They are currently exploring various areas of blockchain and cryptocurrencies such as, the cryptographic structures that support coins like Bitcoin BTC and Ethereum [ETH]. While Google is gradually revealing their moves on Blockchain technology, a recent tweet by Vitalik Buterin, the young CEO of Ethereum, has left the cryptocurrency followers flabbergasted. Vitalik’s tweet contained a screenshot of a portion of an email sent by Google’s recruitment team, which showed their interest in onboarding the programmer. Along with the screenshot, he also added a Twitter poll, seeking opinions from his followers.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
If Google, has enough knowledge when it comes to cryptocurrency, then I think that would be fine. If the project development won't change then Ethereum will still have a bright future. But if Google managed to make a better project development, and a better team behind it the future of Ethereum can be brighter especially if Google will own it since Google is already a big name in business industries.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
This is a very good questions, I am a big supporter of Ethereum becaue of Vitalik. He is a really great brain and he really knows what he is doing, other devs really don't know what they are doing. I think I would dump some ETH if he leave he team. But I  would also hold, because there could come a new brain Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
He initiated the whole thing with some vision so I dont think that he will ever think of leaving the ETH over other services offered to him. If he does leave then I am sure people will actually invest more into ETH just to show the respect to vitalik and tell him that we miss him.  Tongue This kind of stuff do happen in this world and who knows he might just come back into ETH and people will put more and he will spike the coin like very crazy. Believe me thats the storyline which will happen if something like that happen or even comes in the news.

I will still support it for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: