Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still use bitcoins if the price would be stable? - page 16. (Read 2043 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
For me it's for making money. As of today, bitcoin is slowly being assimilated for payments in multiple establishments from KFC to Microsoft. It's not yet there as payment option but if it did come to that then it would be better as payment also.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
Yes! Because bitcoin the main currency and there are alternativecoins. Btc will not die and will be more powerful in future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
At the moment, few people use bitcoin as a currency (means of payment), because not many countries accept it, and most people buy it for profit, or keep the cost, and there's nothing wrong with that.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
I would still use bitcoin if the price is stable and if the price is good. But im hoping that price of bitcoin will not going down anymore because in the past three months the price of bitcoin goes down and down. But I love bitcoin still.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

Bitcoin is developed to become an alternative currency for the consuming public, It really serves a lot of function. Perhaps, one of the vision of this technology is to become a regular option in the exchange of value and services. If this would be eventually obtain and bitcoin becomes stable in the market, it may result positively for the individuals who are into this. So why would I refrain from using bitcoin as my instrument towards success.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

I think whatever goes bitcoin, i will still it, because even though it is stable on the price it is okay for me because I know that there is also a money that I can get even the price is stable, and of course I will stop using bitcoin unless the bitcoin is gone in world, but untill the bitcoin is here I will use it because I need it.
Activity: 364

I don’t really know, but one thing for sure is that if we are hundred, about fifty people or more will drop from Bitcoin. If you ask me, my answer is a YES, I will continue to make use of Bitcoin, but that doesn’t mean I won’t be considering the situation of the market, cause any single mistake I make will lead to loss which I wouldn’t like to take.

Now they are a speculative tool and it makes no sense to spend it or to price a bitcoin on merchandise. But I will use it, because they will be a great payment tool for now and for the future
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Whatever the Bitcoin goes I will still use this coin as long as it's still has value at exchanges. Bitcoin will the coins for the future.
Activity: 119
Glab Trotter
Bitcoin can finally be used as currency on the day it will be stable
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
I would be happy to use bitcoin even if the price would be stable because that is a peace of mind for me and i don't need to worry for the fast price changes in the market because all i need to do is to just stick my attention to bitcoin since the price is not a problem for me so i can just work hard and earn more money without having a high risk of losing profits.
If such questions are there on forum and being discussed from last few weeks, I think we are contributing out maximum effort to devalue this forum. This prestigious forum isn’t for talking about such stupid things so long. Like this, just see is this a question? A person is asking about bitcoins to be stable at one price? Does it ever happen? We need to understand the coin first and then go for such practical things.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254

No. For the very simple sake of there being A LOT of much better cryptocurrencies.

I see you're talking about anonymity and security, but I wouldn't go to Bitcoin for that. There are multiple cryptocurrencies way ahead of Bitcoin on both security and anonymity.
Of course, your security is almost flawless if you have a hardware wallet with Bitcoins, but the majority of the Bitcoin users, who are small-scale Crypto-newbies, don't store their Bitcoins in hardware wallets or simple software wallets. They are very vulnerable to any reasonably attractive phishing attempt.
I and other more experienced/intelligent people wouldn't face that problem, but sadly, it's a rough reality for most of the regular folks.

Then there's multiple cryptocurrencies way ahead of Bitcoin in terms of anonymity. Do you want to go through the hassle of using proxies/vpn/tor stuff just to make it harder for people to track your transaction down? Or do you just want a simple, more anonymous cryptocurrency?
I'd prefer the second option. Bitcoin isn't anonymous at all. You can easily be tracked down,

Then there's the thing with transaction speed & costs... Things put easy: Bitcoin often isn't worth it for small transactions & takes a while to process its transactions, basically keeping it from being used in everyday life. There are multiple cryptocurrencies that have fixed that problem.

So, would I still use Bitcoins if the price were stable? No.
I would prefer to use other stable Cryptocurrencies. Actually, I would even prefer relatively unstable cryptocurrencies over Bitcoin for my small-scale needs & desires, just like anyone should.
Activity: 350
yes i would..in the question alone we can see an assurance that we are not going to become a victim of scam which i myself can proved that bitcoin is true and it is beneficial
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Not enough many to use because its attitude, the reality the bitcoin right now give unprediction wealth to some people. The people unaccepted to bitcoin become hard to use. So that makes it's not fungsional in their eyes.

But honestly, millenia people start to talk this thing to start use it. But Myself start to use bitcoin as more production.
Activity: 154
I personally just use Bitcoin for the possibility to earn money thru it. I just cannot use Bitcoin as a means of payment because here in my country Bitcoin is almost nonexistent, only a very few people know or have any idea of it. I would love to transact one day using it perhaps for online banking when I have plenty of Cryptocurrency already.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
I would be happy to use bitcoin even if the price would be stable because that is a peace of mind for me and i don't need to worry for the fast price changes in the market because all i need to do is to just stick my attention to bitcoin since the price is not a problem for me so i can just work hard and earn more money without having a high risk of losing profits.
If the market is fast and the price is unstable then there are both the chances that the profit will be lost or profit will be doubled but then in any of the conditions there will be uncertainty of using the bitcoin because if the price is going up, then there will come a greed for more profit and if the price goes down then everyone would prefer to hold the currency for a little bit more time so that the price can go up again.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260

Of course, there's a lot of people interested in bitcoin. It possesses different things for those people uses bitcoin. You can't just easily transfer bitcoin without internet.

Not only because of nature as what you have said above but, it is the truth that is a financial tool of making money or in short a source of income. You don't need to exert more effort to work on it. The important is you have an internet connection. I believe there so many people around this world was helped by bitcoin. I included myself on that.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
If the bitcoin price is stable of course I will not use bitcoin, the reason is because it is not attractive and there is no hope to get profit, let alone the previous online payment system is popular like Skrill or Paypal.
Activity: 210
First of all, the price of bitcoin will not be stable. That is why it is called volatile. And this is because of the demand of bitcoin in the present market. People would still use bitcoin whatever happens because bitcoin price will never be stable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

i will not be interested on bitcoins anymore if the price will become stable because the stability will destroy the profitability of a certain coin so it is not already good for investing and the price of bitcoins will go down eventually.
Activity: 210
Most likely not. It's just that Bitcoin is an investment because of its increasing price. This makes it an investment and why others chose it because of the profit they get since Bitcoin's value is very high. I think if it have gotten stabled it will have use for online currency. Which I think can be side stepped by any money cards. So that's just what I think, Bitcoin is a good source of profit.
Pages:
Jump to: