Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still use bitcoins if the price would be stable? - page 17. (Read 2043 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Yes, I would still use bitcoin even when it is non volatile. But then it would be used more as a money transfer medium rather than as an investment as Bitcoin provides pseudoanonymity in its transactions. The transactions are secure and having a blockchain of 10 minutes and hence require a short period of time. Also the transaction fees is quite less and the payment can be made throughout the world.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

Today's market is volatile, and Bitcoin is one of the most significant fluctuations, I think many people know Bitcoin when it's working fast, but now many investors believe that Bitcoin is about to end and choose how to sell their shares against the outside.
Activity: 650
Merit: 100
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

Im am using it as a financial tool of making money,i guess thats what we all wanted here ,to profit.These forum serves as our opportunity of having another source of income and this really does help to every person thats being a part of this community.The unstable price of bitcoin is gives us a chance for huge profit,we just need to be smart when to sell or to trade it.When price rise due to votality,and holder had buy it in a low price most probably there would be huge profit most especially if holding is a part of his strategy.
Maybe in the next few years when bitcoin would be known and famous in our country and there were more merchants accept it then thats the time this would be use as our way of payments.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
I think if price will be stable in next 5 years we could easily use it to pay for most of products on internet and in real life so i think we will be forced to use it in some parts of our life.
Activity: 308
I would but more like a currency compared today which it is primarily used as an investment option because of its high value. If bitcoin would be stable then I think it would become a very efficient online currency and investment opportunity wise I know altcoins would easily take over bitcoin if these happens.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I'm still using bitcoin even the price is stable because my country can convert bitcoin into fiat but not in ethereum or any altcoins, only bitcoin.
Including stable bitcoin prices and slower price increases like gold, we all will still use bitcoin regularly
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I personally use Bitcoin to make money. I do not use Bitcoin as a financial tool. I live in a country that does not accept Bitcoin in my life and very few people know Bitcoin. So I bought Bitcoin to hold and wait for the price difference. That is my main purpose of entering the Bitcoin market. You share your ideas for everyone to consult.
me too . In my country, they also forbid people to use bitcoin as a form of payment and exchange
Activity: 112

If bitcoin is stable, I think bitcoin will be like gold and I will continue to use bitcoin
Activity: 112

I still hope that the price of bitcoin will gradually become stable. I will not need to see the price of bitcoin every day  Grin Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Does the stability of price matters when you use it as a payment way? No because you can exchange it immediately. It's unstable price is best for traders because they make good profit with it.
Stable price can even increase number of bitcoin's users but let's leave it like it is because it's great in this way.

Im still using bitcoin even the price are stable because of the security of our money, the benefits coming from bitcoin and even the price of bitcoin is low we can still earned money to support our financial problem. Bitcoin is my source of income and there's no reason I stop using bitcoin. A lot people are now rich because of bitcoin and I hope I'm one of them and bitcoin is the key for my dreams.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
Does the stability of price matters when you use it as a payment way? No because you can exchange it immediately. It's unstable price is best for traders because they make good profit with it.
Stable price can even increase number of bitcoin's users but let's leave it like it is because it's great in this way.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102

I don’t really know, but one thing for sure is that if we are hundred, about fifty people or more will drop from Bitcoin. If you ask me, my answer is a YES, I will continue to make use of Bitcoin, but that doesn’t mean I won’t be considering the situation of the market, cause any single mistake I make will lead to loss which I wouldn’t like to take.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

what do you mean ? bitcoin will become stable? i think it wont happent anymore because  bitcoin is an investment asset  you can trade it so the value of bitcoin will never become stable but if it happen yes i will use this because this is very nice and fast to use for example is to pay some bills just thorugh online with no feees and you can send money to others easily and so fast.

If the last satoshi is mined, then i think we'll see the price stabilize to a certain value. Then that's the time when bitcoin would probably be used for what it's meant to be. You're right about btc being an asset at this point since it's hardly any use transactionally if it's extremely u stable.
Activity: 210

what do you mean ? bitcoin will become stable? i think it wont happent anymore because  bitcoin is an investment asset  you can trade it so the value of bitcoin will never become stable but if it happen yes i will use this because this is very nice and fast to use for example is to pay some bills just thorugh online with no feees and you can send money to others easily and so fast.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
I believe that more people are now looking to the volatility of bitcoin to invest in bitcoins because they find it profitable.

If the price of bitcoin is stable, more people will use it, not speculators, but people who actually use it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
If bitcoin was more stable the acceptance by merchants would be greater i believe,
This would mean that we would have a bigger choice of where to spend our crypto.
Also if the orice was more stable there would be less hodling.
A good balance would be to mix hodling with spending.
Activity: 64
Definately yes, I would still use it, Once the price become stable it means it will be world wide accepted and therefore the use of bitcoin increases. Perhaps, you can now your bitcoin anywhere like purchasing items you daily need in your living.
Activity: 196
My goal is to use Bitcoin because Bitcoin is very profitable if used as an investment asset. Because the benefits of Bitcoin are really big. Then if the price of Bitcoin becomes stable, then what else is the advantage of Bitcoin? Perhaps other advantages are just easy to use in the transaction tool. But if the Bitcoin price stabilizes, I think I will not use it again.
Activity: 222
Merit: 11
Create Your Decentralized Life

I use Bitcoin as an easy-to-access financial transaction tool, but bitcoin also brings me many benefits such as getting a number of benefits. I would probably say that Bitcoin is a penomenal in the world's financial system right now, I can confirm that more people who invest on Bitcoin than use it as a currency. That is a reasonable thing indeed because currently the infrastructure is not adequate in some areas, we need a computer / smartphone and internet access to be able to conduct transactions. Slow but sure, when in the future all the facilities are met then the use of Bitcoin will increase and this could be a way to get to Bitcoin that can be used by more people in the world.
You’re not the only one that makes use of Bitcoin as a tool transaction, I’m also using it as the same thing and that was even the main reason why I got into Bitcoin before I even discovered that you can use it as a form of investment. So if it happens to be stable, then I wouldn’t even bother at all, cause there are also other means of earning through Bitcoin just like trading.
Activity: 245
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Of course yes, I think there are many people that will buy a bitcoin if its become stable, because it is usable in making more faster transactions and can be use also in security in your investment, it will lessen also the loss of investments, because fluctuating process will never happen, but it depends on how high the value to be stable, because if its affordable by many people then its good,  but if not maybe richer people only would buy bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: