Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still use bitcoins if the price would be stable? - page 18. (Read 2043 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

I pretty much still would because I wouldn't have any use for the bitcoin that I currently have. Although, investing on it again would be irrelevant because of the fact that bitcoin is not volatile anymore. If it's value would be consistent then people would look for a different coin where they can invest on because of it's volatility and potentially earn money.
I wasn’t agreed to this stamen but now yes somehow this is becoming truth. People are losing interest in bitcoins because since the development of bitcoins and since we are in bitcoins like 2 or 3 years ago. Continuously we are listening from everyone that bitcoins come back to their original position once the dip is over. But this dip is not even ending. People start looking for some other coins.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
It is better to invest in bitcoin if there will be stability of the price. it will give you a good income at the end.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

I would probably still use bitcoin, but most are for transactions or trading because what would I use the bitcoin that I have for. But, I would most likely not invest on it anymore because the reason that I invest on bitcoin is because it is volatile. Now, if it's main function is not the same anymore then I would probably look for a different coin that has the same function.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
It is pretty much impossible for bitcoin to be stable in terms of its value since its value is greatly affected by its supply and demand and some other factors. However, if ever such event happens, i would still use bitcoin since its technology defintely offers security, comfort, and convenience.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
Well I started using bitcoin for sending money in my relatives abroad at first, I dont have idea yet that it can be use as an investment but currently my reason for using it now is both. I need to use this virtual currency for sending money and because of the fact it can generate you income.

Thus if the value become stable I will still continue to use it because of the advantage and less hassle for sending money abroad without giving too much time like when you are in remmitance center.
Activity: 242
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
Yes I will still use bitcoin when the price is stable. Just like gold even though the price is stable there are many people who like it because its nature while bitcoin in like because its system is peer to peer, decentralized and secure. I will continue to work hard to collect bitcoin.Bitcoin is digital gold I believe the future bitcoin will continue to grow.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
I would be happy to use bitcoin even if the price would be stable because that is a peace of mind for me and i don't need to worry for the fast price changes in the market because all i need to do is to just stick my attention to bitcoin since the price is not a problem for me so i can just work hard and earn more money without having a high risk of losing profits.
I'm guessing you earn bitcoin instead of trading? because some traders will surely prefer fluctuating prices or fast-moving prices, because with it can give big profit in a short time, whereas when the price becomes stable of course big profits in a short time will be difficult to obtain, if you use other methods to get bitcoin, surely the stable price will not be too influential to you right?
Activity: 484
Bitcoin can never be stable because it is not being controlled by anyone or any organization. Its price is controlled by everyone who is holding bitcoin. Therefore, the situation which bitcoin has a stable price can not happen even in a far future. Therefore, I will never waste my time thinking about this issue
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I would be happy to use bitcoin even if the price would be stable because that is a peace of mind for me and i don't need to worry for the fast price changes in the market because all i need to do is to just stick my attention to bitcoin since the price is not a problem for me so i can just work hard and earn more money without having a high risk of losing profits.
when bitcoin prices become stable, I think that will cause some good effects. of course I keep using it, because bitcoin gives me a considerable advantage of the business I run. so it does not matter if the price is stable
Activity: 546
Yes i would like to use bitcoin if the prices are stable in that time bitcoin will still popular and famous and this will live in the people hearts bitcoin for this time facing the problem of price fall in the new year and the price were good in the last year and soon the people will use this currency to become the crypto trader and the crypto investors are happy in this than they if invest their amount in banks or insurance company. Bitcoin and altcoin are buying now a days with a high rate and still the price will go up.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform
It really depends on the platform that you are using to utilize your own bitcoin and altcoins wallets cause if your going to use online wallets and Exchanges mostly if they're following the protocol of the KYC policy, there's a chance that your account might get a block or get freeze, that will depend on the violation that you made. That feature that your talking about applies only to the wallets that provide a private key, seed phrase and other forms of wallet recovery.

I will go for the both of them but the number one reason is the nature of it, I can send and control my coins without tons of restriction and manipulation made by the banks and the government.
Yes i guess i would still use bitcoins if ever the price would be stable because it will still be convenient for me. Because i could use that stable income from ot to be able to invest into other business. And what i liked about bitcoin is not only the price but also how the transactions are here. Only you can manipulize your transactions.
Activity: 406
If bitcoin add more features to it and continue developing its system bitcoin have a big chance of having a stable price. For me no matter what happen to bitcoin as long as it helps me in my financial needs I would still continue to support it. And if the price of it become stable then more countries will start to implement it and gradually establishments will add bitcoin as one of their payment options. Bitcoin will start to become more popular and will last for more decades.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

I use Bitcoin as an easy-to-access financial transaction tool, but bitcoin also brings me many benefits such as getting a number of benefits. I would probably say that Bitcoin is a penomenal in the world's financial system right now, I can confirm that more people who invest on Bitcoin than use it as a currency. That is a reasonable thing indeed because currently the infrastructure is not adequate in some areas, we need a computer / smartphone and internet access to be able to conduct transactions. Slow but sure, when in the future all the facilities are met then the use of Bitcoin will increase and this could be a way to get to Bitcoin that can be used by more people in the world.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 328
Yes! I will still use it, in spite of its unstable condition, I believe bitcoin is not only a matter of price value although it is really important but with its many feature one can truly benefit from it..using it makes everyone at ease and secure.
That isn’t a problem. Being unstable you can’t say bitcoins would be making loss for you. Rather there are chances to lift your investment up by relating home to bitcoins. Volatility is the nature of them. And believe me if this changing nature become faded, bitcoins would be losing their charm and popularity. Everyone is investing in bitcoins and getting handsome earnings to make their lives happier.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
I invested into bitcoin because of the feature it has and the fact that it is still new so the prospect of growing is very high. I think bitcoin will become mainstream if its price stabilizes and of course as a believer I will definitely use it.
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If the price was stable I would use it to pay people, but I might still save my money in a bank or invest in something. It's still great for paying without worrying if paypal is going to steal your money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108

I use bitcoin because of its nature and bitcoin is a nice virtual currency to be invested because many predictions say that in the future bitcoin will be very expensive.
Activity: 1162
Why wouldn't I? These two potentialities highlighted by you is even enough for A Bitcoin addict to stick to Bitcoin during it's instability, not to now talk of when it is stabled. I cherished Bitcoin for it's volatility that keeps it going in the Crypto world, as I equally adore Bitcoin for it's Financial benefits since I know my ways in this field of on line Digital store of value.
Yes, I will and always will. My main reason to having some bitcoin to myself anyway is to be able to make transactions across border without the government breathing down my neck and bitcoin has been able to solve that, so why would I want to stop using it because it is stable. The increase in value most times is just a plus to my holding, but who really cares as what I have been holding for the past 4 years anyway has increased more than I would spend all at once if it stabilizes.
because many people think most bitcoin users are investors, where many users like fluctuations because it gives a rich possibility in one night, whereas there are many users who use bitcoin not just to invest, for example you are using bitcoin for transactions and sending money of course stable prices will not too influential.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
perhaps, but I think that if I do so, I most likely will use bitcoin to save my funds when it becomes stable in price
Pages:
Jump to: