Pages:
Author

Topic: WOW! Becoin failed to read and comprehend BFL's policy on BTC refunds - page 10. (Read 35776 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin/$ rate is exploding. Looks like a lot of bitcoins needed for refunds are missing, huh?
Bullshit.

Please stop.
legendary
Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233
Bitcoin/$ rate is exploding. Looks like a lot of bitcoins needed for refunds are missing, huh?
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
This thread is missing chromosomes.

Actually it's missing neurons, but I know what you mean.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
This thread is missing chromosomes.
legendary
That is not pricing in Bitcoins.  That is asking for payment in Bitcoins in an amount equivalent to the USD pricing.
Have you heard about a commercial document called INVOICE issued by a seller to the buyer, indicating the products, quantities, and agreed prices for products or services the seller has provided the buyer? Go read somethin'!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000
legendary
USD to BTC conversion, neither more nor less
Sure. BFL can do whatever conversion they want after they have received customer bitcoins. Customers can't do anything about it.
legendary
becoin: Did they promise to do full BTC refunds at any point ?
Do you have to respect the law if haven't promised to respect it?
legendary
Activity: 1022
STOP
if in a few months the price of bitcoin collapses, cancel and request a refund in dollars
STOP

if in a few months the price of bitcoin collapses, BFL will repay all refunds for bitcoin payment in bitcoins as hti is the right thing to do! They would have been absolutely legal and they would have win big. But unfortunately for them, bitcoin appreciated and they got toast. They didn't hedge their speculation against bitcoin appreciation! This is why now, as bitcoin refunds with BFL keep growing, the price of bitcoin is rising.

how do you know that the price collapses they will repay in BTC? how? if you feel you have been ripped feel free to stop whining on a forum and go to the police and end this stupid story. you are either a tired troll or just plain stupid. end of story

The point is that no matter that they pay in bitcoin, because would pay MORE BITCOINS THAN YOU PAY INITIALLY (same value).

USD to BTC conversion, neither more nor less
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
STOP
if in a few months the price of bitcoin collapses, cancel and request a refund in dollars
STOP

if in a few months the price of bitcoin collapses, BFL will repay all refunds for bitcoin payment in bitcoins as hti is the right thing to do! They would have been absolutely legal and they would have win big. But unfortunately for them, bitcoin appreciated and they got toast. They didn't hedge their speculation against bitcoin appreciation! This is why now, as bitcoin refunds with BFL keep growing, the price of bitcoin is rising.

how do you know that the price collapses they will repay in BTC? how? if you feel you have been ripped feel free to stop whining on a forum and go to the police and end this stupid story. you are either a tired troll or just plain stupid. end of story
Activity: 868
Obviously, they don't have enough bitcoins and are processing only partial refunds. They have speculated and sold large part of the bitcoins they got from their customers as "pre-orders". They were wrong expecting a lower bitcoin rate, however. This is why bicoin/$ exchange rate will now continue to rise as they need to buy bitcoins to make even partial refunds!

becoin: Did they promise to do full BTC refunds at any point ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I wish we could delete this thread and delete becoin. 

He's clearly trolling us now.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
Why do people not get this? It was NOT priced in bitcoins!!! Here's an example of what did NOT happen...
You are wrong!!!
It WAS and still IS priced in bitcoins as well. I don't give wishful examples. I give proof!

That is not pricing in Bitcoins.  That is asking for payment in Bitcoins in an amount equivalent to the USD pricing.
legendary
Ok, then take it to a courtroom and STFU about it here.
I will, I will buddy... Take a seat and be patient. It takes time.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Take it to a courtroom becoin, and prove us all wrong.  Until then, you're just making yourself look like an idiot here.
There is no point in responding to insults from people with large vested interest in BFL scam, SgtSpike. They are just that - BFL cheerleaders, jumping to defend the mood of their investors (pardon me, clients, as per BFL classification).

This is not about BFL, this is about the logic and functioning of all businesses that accept bitcoin payments.
legendary
Why do people not get this? It was NOT priced in bitcoins!!! Here's an example of what did NOT happen...
You are wrong!!!
It WAS and still IS priced in bitcoins as well. I don't give wishful examples. I give proof!

legendary
Take it to a courtroom becoin, and prove us all wrong.  Until then, you're just making yourself look like an idiot here.
There is no point in responding to insults from people with large vested interest in BFL scam, SgtSpike. They are just that - BFL cheerleaders, jumping to defend the mood of their investors (pardon me, clients, as per BFL classification).
Ok, then take it to a courtroom and STFU about it here.
legendary
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Repeatedly making himself look like an idiot.  What a hard effing head. 

Grow up becoin.  You're wrong.  It's that simple.  Now try to learn from it.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: